AKP Appreciation Thread

• It feels fitting to remind people how awesome they are today.

Please post a kind or appreciation comment about another AKP user in this thread and provide a little pick me up to someone.

I’ll go first:

- I appreciate MissBehave always starting interesting threads and then engaging in conversations throughout them.

- I appreciate Lulu_Key always sharing the joy of Shinee!

- I appreciate @zuzuhhaa always shouting out her Neo unnies and asking about our days.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• this is very sweet!

i appreciate a lot of users on here, there are many amazing people who've helped me through many hard times in my life. i want everyone to know, that im someone you can always come to if you're having a hard time <3

• Ibby You are my best friend, but more than that, you are always there for me, giving me advice, backing me up, telling me when I'm right and wrong and always always always supportive. :borahae:

@ripia You are infuriating, but still make me laugh ¬‿¬

superyeah  ZestyMochi  fortuna Hats off to your hard work moderating this forum. You all have more patience than I ever will and I love you for it. :finger-heart:

johnny  2yr - y'all know why I love you, even if we've had our differences :*

alexS You are a true defender in more ways than one and I am happy to call you my friend. :borahae:

MassiveKpopFan As always :finger-heart:

the101  CITY  3ne  veryberrys  crystalblues This may sound weird, but I very much love getting the input and feedback of fellow designers, good or bad, because as always the nod is to improvement and I very much appreciate that. You are all wonderful people as well. :finger-heart:

@zuzuhhaa  ghostings You two are my little maknaes on Buzz & Press and it's been a pleasure working with you! Young beautiful spirits, both of you. :send-love-bunny:

ARMY: there are too many of you to name, but I love our collective drive and shared love. :pepe-army:

Kireta  Nyaz  Elbereth  NEO  citron-icy You all strive to make your guilds as welcoming a place as I always hoped and I seriously love and appreciate your dedication.

MissBehave It has already been said, but I echo the101 wholeheartedly. Thank you for the life you breathe into discussions :pepe-notes:

centen I just agree with you a LOT :*

@ultraaviolet I haven't seen you around much lately, but I love your positivity and am glad you've brought it back with you. :cheer-bunny:

To anyone I missed: it wasn't intentional, there are just a lot of you, but I do want to say to the AKP Community - thank you for helping AKP thrive. I've put a lot of time and effort into this forum and I love seeing it in action and being appreciated. AKP would not be the community it is without all of you. Whatever your misgivings about me, staff or the site, I am very glad you stick around. :starec:

• zuzuhhaa ghostings You two are my little maknaes on Buzz & Press and it's been a pleasure working with you! Young beautiful spirits, both of you. :send-love-bunny:

its amazing working with you too ves! its really helping me improve as a person, and its introducing me to some skills i know will come in useful when im adult!

• To my guild family, thank you for willingly read my endless rambles and unnecessary life updates. Like i said even though we never meet face to face, i feel closer to you guys than to my irl friends. I love that i have a community that i feel comfortable in and you guys are the biggest reason for it <3

To my akp friends and all that i've interacted with, i really enjoy talking to and having discussions with you guys. I'm a very shy person and talking to people here help me breaking out of my shell little by little <3

Thank you ves, i really appreciate your help for our guild even though i have so many complains and want to change everything every few minutes. It must be hard because i know you're busy, not with just akp but with you irl matters. But thanks for always being patient and so kind in responding to me <3

• This may sound weird, but I very much love getting the input and feedback of fellow designers, good or bad, because as always the nod is to improvement and I very much appreciate that. You are all wonderful people as well. :finger-heart:

I appreciate you calling me a designer

:aespa26:

Seriously tho, I appreciate the work you do on badges because man, making badges for other people’s faves is stressful about getting it right!

:sweatr:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I always feel like I'll miss people and then i feel bad for all the users that don't get mentioned at all too.

I'll just say that I'm glad I found akp because it has provided me both fun and comfort over the years. The people here are so great and have helped me just by being around. When I'm lonely, I can come here and feel accepted. I hope you all know that you are important and that people do care and you will be missed.

Also, if you don't have a group that you interact with here or you are shy, please don't hesitate to post and chime in on discussions. This is how we all get to know each other and the more chatter on the site, the more fun it is. I always love to see new people participating in my threads and giving opinions. Please feel welcome here. <3

• I appreciate @zuzuhhaa for always going out of her way to check up on me and other people.

I appreciate Yunathehomegirl for being my long lost younger sister.

I appreciate Minazuki for her loving character.

I appreciate fifu for being strong and for having a big Japanese heart.

I appreciate @kidsgonestray for being the best guild leader someone could have.

I appreciate @Sweet-Spice for her wit and sense of humor, but for always being there for us.

I appreciate cle19 for the thought and care she puts into everything she writes.

I appreciate Litto for being entertaining and an incredible friend.

I appreciate StepOut for leaving the most iconic takes and then disappearing for another 2 weeks.

I appreciate cherryblossom9 for being a dedicated (and lovely) Hyunjin akgae.

I appreciate Pandas795 for their presence and wholesomess.

I appreciate xoxoshawol for being a very adorable Chan akgae, whom I miss to see around.

I appreciate jonginmomo for their energetic reactions and love for Lee Know.

I appreciate CITY for her insane talent and for being a good-hearted and reliable person.

I appreciate @quarkie for being an absolute angel.

I appreciate @laleria for her dedicated and immense kpop collections and for being the sweetest.

I appreciate the101 for always having people's back and for her dedication to the NCT content in the forum.

I appreciate 7dream for being my baby.

I apreciate kooxgalaxy , our very own Jeff Bezos, for all the memories and for being so adorable and kind.

I appreciate ekser , despite the inactivity, for the great conversations we had.

I appreciate chounim for the NCT listening parties and for being my morning NCTzen companion.

I apreciate Aeicy for her love for Yuta.

I appreciate Ves for the hard work she puts into the forum and for her contagious and vibrant positivity.

I appreciate superyeah for listening and respecting every user and their concerns.

I appreciate @dummi for their spot-on takes and for always making me laugh hard.

I appreciate ghostings for their bright energy and innovative ideas for akorn farming.

I appreciate Sara-M for being so pure and loving.

I appreciate doesitneedsaying for being my Eurovision companion and for being open-minded.

I appreciate @keaji for being my other Eurovision companion and for being so sweet, to everyone around them.

I appreciate ani07 for their recommendation threads.

I appreciate bunnyviolet for being so friendly, and for the time and energy they put into akp.

I appreciate omnimorphism for being a dedicated Reveluv and for the insightful posts.

I appreciate MassiveKpopFan for being the stat master and from whom I learned a whole lot (and bookmarked some stats which I can use to prove my points and defend my faves going forward)

I appreciate citron-icy for their dedication and love for their faves.

I appreciate icyruios for all their threads about their nugu faves.

I appreciate Rainbowlicious for being so lovely and helpful.

Yes, I appreciate horizonshard

I appreciate Ibby for their kindness and for being absolutely essential to the forum.

I appreciate centen for making conversation with me in the allkill random thoughts thread.

I appreciate Kairina for their bubbly energy.

I appreciate crazydoll86 for being so easy to approach and talk to.

I appreciate @ultraaviolet for being reliable and giving great advice.

I appreciate Byleth for being so selfless.

I appreciate Elbereth for being a great aespa guild leader and for always showering Renjun with love.

I appreciate Nyaz for their proactivity and initiative.

I appreciate MissBehave for their amazing thread ideas.

I appreciate crystalblues for proving to be an amazing friend.

And I appreciate Pikachu-Senpai for her kindness and for always going out of her way to help other users.

They say the forum thrives on toxicity and negativity. But it lives on because of the incredible people it still has, the hard-work people put on their forum projects (yes, even farming for akorns is tough), and the bonds we make with each other. Even the smallest interaction or reaction could be making someone’s day.

I’m bad with advice, as I also struggle myself sometimes. But you can always come to me, if you’re ever in need.

Stick around guys. And take care.

• :pepelove1:

• I love you sm :hug-raccoon:

• I appreciate jonginmomo for their energetic reactions and love for Lee Know.

Thank you, you are the sweetest :pepe-onions::lovec:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Love you butter :iloveyoub:

• Yes, I like how you broke the pattern just for me.

:dahyun3:

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• I’d like to note that if you don’t get tagged or mentioned here, you still matter! Each and everyone person on AKP makes it the place we keep coming back to. :borahae: We often think first of the people we talk to the most but everyone makes the difference here, except for the spambot. Not you.

• love you butter :lovec::lovec:

• How sweet are you! :pleading: :borahae: :borahae: :borahae:

I appreciate you too, you're certainly one of the people that make this forum positive and welcoming :pepelove1:

• I am as socially awkward and introverted as one can be and I don't put myself out there that much so thank you to everyone here that has made me feel welcome and has entertained me even for 5 seconds. I appreciate it more than you can imagine :borahae:

Special shoutout to everyone in the MOA guild and everyone who posts on the guild. Y'all are incredibly easy going and approachable and a joy to be around :borahae::borahae:

• :pepelove1:

Thank you for mentioning me too!

• Thank you so much :lover3:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Thank you for this! I'm bad with feelings, but here we go...

CITY and the101 thank you so much for all that you do for the site and the guild. You both juggle your full time jobs with the guild and all of our shenanigans and then do so much for the site as well.

@zuzuhhaa you know you are special to me and I appreciate you more than you know

@laleria and Yunathehomegirl you are such bright spots on the forum and I know that you two are going to make me laugh at some point throughout the day

butterbutterfly thank you for sharing my one braincell most of the time

chounim thank you for always working hard to appreciate NCT and fight for them

baepsaechan  7dream  NEO even though you guys aren't able to come around as much I still love you guys

citron-icy  firemonster246  ani07 thank you for promoting the music side of k-pop

icyruios thank you for being the #1 Day6 promoter

bunnyviolet  crystalblues thank you for always supporting users on this site your hearts are so big

@Sweet-Spice  Minazuki thank you for being your crazy awesome selves

fifu  jonginmomo  ISaidISaid  Kireta  doesitneedsaying  Pearl-Iris  Lulu_Key  MissBehave  caratnotcarrot  xoxoshawol  MassiveKpopFan  crazydoll86  3ne  Jichu  centen  @keaji and probably about 2 or 3 dozen more people I'm forgetting... thank you so much for being here and being part of the community.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• I appreciate zuzuhhaa for being so funny and chatty! I know I can always talk with you and you will make me smile

forget being called pretty, telling me that i make you smile/laugh is the ultimate compliment <3

on another note:

ive seen so many people mention me for checking up on them randomly and honestly it means so much to me that you guys appreciate all of that. it makes me feel like ive achieved the goal ive always wanted for myself, and it genuinely makes me want to be a better person and keep doing it for everyone.

i know ive made a lot of new friends on here whom im not all close to, especially due to my on and off activity due to my mental health lately, but i really really hope i can get to know these people more, and create amazing memories i will cherish on this forum for a long time!

i love all of you guys!

• zuzuhhaa you know you are special to me and I appreciate you more than you know

the moon to my sun. you are very special to me too :jennie10:

• You are so sweet, and your taste in biases is great :pepe-high-five::pepelove2:

:lovec:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Butter, I also appreciate you a lot. You're an extremely sweet person. :hug-raccoon:

• Thank you for this! I'm bad with feelings, but here we go...

MassiveKpopFan ... thank you so much for being here and being part of the community.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Thank you quarkie!! I'm glad that I like NCT's music casually so there's something I can relate to with you.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• :pepe-peek:

I’m too introvert with these kind of things and not good with words, but there is plenty of user who i wanna give a shout out for being great.

The guild members, ex-members and those who drop by, love talking to you guys!

3ne  Nakayuki  Nefelibata  veryberrys  nevermore  @Lizzinx  Eternity-April  mygsbeat proudorbit  Jae-6  Pandas795  FrostyMaple  ghostings  @dummi  Pearl-Iris

:send-love-bunny:

@zuzuhhaa and her unnies the101  @quarkie  CITY  NEO butterbutterfly

Thank you for taking care of me and helping me when I got interested in NCT. Zuz, you are a smart and sweet person, I’m happy we got to know each other here!

daniel-cruz  Kireta  novemberrain  MissBehave  xx-jenn-xx  horizonshard  selfmate

Also many other people who I might not mention personally but appreciate all of you, you guys are great!

:TXT1:

• MassiveKpopFan As always :finger-heart:

I can take this in so many ways. and thank you for being a part of this forum, Ves. Love you.

I appreciate MassiveKpopFan for being the stat master and from whom I learned a whole lot (and bookmarked some stats which I can use to prove my points and defend my faves going forward)

My goal has been accomplished if I helped people learn. Thank you for the mention. And really, wsoet, idontsleep, blueaqua, & worldlove27 are the stat masters; I learned a ton from them.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Quark, my queen <3

• I didn't @ anybody but you know your username would have been there if I did :pepelove1:

• This thread contains 126 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!