Posts by crazydoll86

After I was watching that MMGT program I want 9muses Dolls to go famous again. I never heard it until I watched that episode but it’s so good.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Blue orangeade... it’s not my favorite from them but I can’t really listen Japanese songs, I’m too used to korean it sounds weird.

:cryingr:

I’m in love with Fairy of Shampoo. I will get burried with that song.

😂

That sounds something a Scottish guy would say. One day I met with my friends parents. The guy was looking at me and told my boyfriend “She is a good catch. She looks really fckable.” I almost walked out of the old creeps house. My friend was swearing like a trooper saying that he is so embarrassing, she not gonna visit him for years. My boyfriend was just like... thx

whenever people are too absorbed in negative/angry/or toxic feelings online
    it's a reminder to log off or get off your PC and enjoy some outside time, or to get back in touch with RL/the outside world

aka touching some grass
    :pepe-flirt:

And that reminded me of that mental health poster we have on our canteen wall. It says how you should go out and find a park, admire the leaves and bushes, watch bees and birds and watch the clouds move. Literally everybody laughed when first seen it. One guy was like... imagine calling the boss “Sorry I’m late because these butterfly are just too pretty to miss.” The boss would ask if he is drunk or drugged.

Soobin looks well nice in that picture. What is that look for? Giving us heart attacks?

And Yeonjun with brown hair.

:pepe-sad:

He went from red to black then brown. And he looks good with every hair colour. His hair also seem to be longer. What’s with him and Beomgyu. They trying to grew out they hair?

Long haired Jun?

:pepe-life-support:

Just started an hour ago or so. I have this side arrow on the site, and quote button when I’m quoting somebody. When I’m typing the page keeps jumping down to the bottom of the page and I can’t see what I’m writing. Is this a bug or just a new thing I don’t know about?

:sweatr1:

Pictures:

The red arrow on the right side and the quiet sign.

This is thing what comes up when I’m typing.

Touch some grass is interesting because I think I haven't actually done that since grade school. It's an insult but it raises a good point, I need to reconnect with nature and go back to the simpler days of my youth :melon_think:

So this is what it means... I might be to old for understand that. I couldn’t get how is it an insult.

soobin being the most relatable idol again, this is exactly how I feel when I'm on a diet :cryc:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lol That’s how I eat when I’m off. I often work nightshift so I usually go to bed 3-4 am and wake up at 11-12. By the time I’m hungry it’s 3-4 pm and my boyfriend eats dinner at 6 so... I just have one bigger meal. That’s literally that weird diet where you don’t eat for 12-18 something hour and eat all you want for rest of the time.

YES OHHHHH I bought this like $80 pomade to try to make them stay down and they still won't :cursing: I also have super bright naturally auburn/brown hair so everyone jokes I am the mixed mufasa when I wake up and it's a mess. :crys: when I have to dematt it I end up with a headache for the next 8 hours

Lol Done that too. I thought let’s try expensive stuff. Maybe that helps. Nope. £150 pound on a set, shampoo, conditioner and three different hair mousse... naaah. Same crazy mess. The best thing I ever got was this cheap anti-frizz spray from a store what is like the American Dollar tree. It was amazing. It was still curly but not sticking up like I was electrocuted. And I never found the brand ever again.

:pepe-sad:

I studied art too for two years but the people in our college must have been more careful because it wasn’t a flat out close up shoot like that.

At figure drawing classes half of the class was blushing like crazy whenever the model dropped they towels.

This.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. Let’s not be that delusional to say that what he has on his wall is art. There is a lot of artist out there who make nice quality art nude. This isn’t that. These pictures are taking for the purpose of youknowwhat. You can’t just go between somebody’s leg with a camera and call it “art”. Fck that.