Posts by crazydoll86

incredible lineup but can we PLEASE GET AN MC COLLAB STAGE??????????

dolphin was the shit last year :pepemusic:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes pleaaaaase!!!!!

They did say if they have a chance they would do it.

:froghype:

Also Yey for Hyuna and Jessy. The besties stage gonna be awesome!!!

Yeah!!!!

I have veins in the same place on my forehead…I mean probably most people has but mine comes out like that when I bend down. random TMI.

Anyway, yeah. He looks like a man now.

:waterr:

I don't really get why people keep comparing Yeonjun to V. The only similarities are that they're both very handsome and they like fashion, which could describe a whole lot of idols lol

I think they started comparing them when TXT debuted. I don’t see any resemblance. Both love fashion…but that basically at least one member in each boygroup. Lmao.

Whenever there is a group comeback a member gets mentioned as IT boy for dressing up nicely. Like…magazines and reporters needs to be more creative with what words they use. At this rate half of Kpop industry is IT boys and girls.

:sweatr1:

Also while we are at it…

Why don’t we show off a little bit of the other guys who were mentioned? I don’t know many of them. Let’s do a fashion show since in my opinion this thread is as pointless as it gets. Instead of trying to argue about this maybe we can all share our favorite look from them.

:claps:

Juyeon is the only one

Can you show us some pictures of him?

neither of them are the next anything, they are their own person. Someone else already explained why Yeonjun is called that, but personally i find these "4th gen it boys" debates silly cause you need brand rep to be called that and there is only one true it boy rn anyway since Daniel has dropped some after W1 disbandment.

Kang Daniel? I watched Jessy episode with him. She was so whipped, it was funny.

:pepe-hehe:

In reality, the average Korean and the general public know Bang Yedam the most and is most recognizable among the 4th gen. He's probably the only name that the general public knows among 4th gen idols.

Unless 'it boy' means something else.

Same for Yedam? I don’t know how he looks.

that jump lmaooo

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

txt rn:

Lmao

:cryingr:

I love this.

New Odi content coming? :pepe-hype:

Yessss. Will we get to see Soobin holding Odi in his giant hands? That would be the cutest thing ever.

:cryingr:

Also this….I’m not sure I’m supposed to look forward to this or not…

Please make it happen :waterr:

:pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype:

Pleasepleaseeeeeee! That would be such a great promo!!!

:pepe-sad:

I feel you. Why is it always someone else’s fan starting stuff like this.

And why there is always a pressed solo fan who jumps to defend somebody who doesn’t need defending. My brain is melting.

Ashnikko is dope

I was into this a couple weeks ago

External Content open.spotify.com

:claps:

That’s another great one!

This thread is great to see. There is so many interesting songs here.

It's the nickname his fans gave him too. That title isn't given as a nickname by fans, it's earned.

Learn to read. I said it first the newspapers called him that. Not the fans. Obviously they think maybe modelling on NYFW enough reason to call him that. Like I said the title itself is stupid and the thread is obviously set up.

Just like the fact that OP called him the next V. They don’t look alike, they don’t sound alike and they personality is different too.

Congratulations for being silly enough to jump for the bait!

:pepe-clown-gear:

3 Million less then Anti-romantic. I understand…it’s not everybody’s cup of tea…but I want it to be loved mooore…I bet half a million is from me.

was bored!

Answered

:boredr:

I spent most of my time on the beach so there wasn’t much activity…

Last five song I listened…

TXT: 0x1=Lovesong (I know I love you)

Ashnikko:Cry feat Grimes (yes I did find this because of TXT and I’m addictive to this song. Especially the chorus… b*********tch )

TXT Rollercoaster

TXT: Frost (I listen this ever day. Religiously. That song is just pure perfection..)

Nu’est: Because SOMEBODY mentioned them today and I checked out they latest song… nobody told me this song exist…why…

:cryingk: