BOYNEXTDOOR - How? New

• I. Introduction

How? is the second extended play by the South Korean boy band BOYNEXTDOOR.

II. Background & Release

On February 13th, 2024, KOZ Entertainment confirmed that the group's next release would be somewhere in April. The extended play was released on April 15th, 2024.

III. Tracklist

TitleWriterProducerLength
    OurPop Time, XENO VIBE, ZICOZICO, Pop Time2:36
    AmnesiaKako, Pop Time, Ryo, TAESAN, WOONHAKKako, Pop Time2:50
    So let's go see the starsKako, Pop Time, TAESAN, WOONHAKKako, Pop Time3:22
    Earth, Wind & FireDaily, JAEHYUN, Kako, Likey, Pop Time, TAESAN, WOONHAK, ZICOKako, Pop Time2:59
    l i f e i s c o o lJAEHYUN, Kako, Pop Time, TAESAN, WOONHAKKako, Pop Time3:18
    Dear. My DarlingJAEHYUN, Kako, Pop Time, Ryo, TAESANKako, Pop Time1:40
    Earth, Wind & Fire (English Ver.)adeMade, Chris Wallace, Daily, JAEHYUN, Jez Dior, Kako, Likey, PanDa (adeMade), Pop Time, TAESAN, WOONHAK, ZICOKako, Pop Time2:59

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VI. Reception

The extended play peaked at #1 on the Circle Chart, #1 on the Oricon Albums Chart, #1 on Billboard Japan, and #93 on the Billboard 200 chart. The extended play sold 772,523 copies in South Korea and sold 83,748 copies in Japan.

The album ranked at 5 out of 5 stars on Melon.

HOW? - BOYNEXTDOOR
    음악이 필요한 순간, 멜론
    www.melon.com