Posts by crazydoll86

Koreans themselves define 2018 as a new generation, concept has nothing to do with it

Then what do they base on the new generation? Because what op said totally makes sense and I agree with it. 🤔 I’m just wondering how they decide which group is which generation. There are tons of groups forming each year. How did they decided that out of all years 2018 will be the cut off year for gen 3?

HYYH era hits different.

Every single release is iconic from this era.

I Need U, Dope, Run, Young Forever, Fire, Save Me.... wow! And these are just title tracks or promoted singles.

Legendary songs across three albums like House of Cards, Butterfly, Converse High, Whalien 52, Dead Leaves, Sea and many more.... oh my god! Fuck I have to listen to HYYH triology today. Again!

That’s literally my favorite playlist you just typed it. 🤣 Add in My city and SeeSaw and that’s my playlist. I’m gonna join you and listen through the playlist while I paint 👌

I just gave a real chance to kpop in 2014 and loved BTS since their releases were really gold, when I need you and Run were released I even cried kkkkk I need you has such a nice vibe to me!

Being honest I prefer their old releases so I appreciate they were at some point in their career in this side musically speaking.

I’m the same. I do listen and buy all album but until BE nothing could top TMBM. I could literally listen the album on repeat. With other albums I tend to skip on some of the songs when I’m not in the mood but that’s not the case with BE. I love the latest album. Every song on it is so good ❤️

That was the time when I gave in and listened BTS for the first time. 😂 I was an Inspirit. I heard about them but avoided it. Then I was busy studying and the YouTube playlist was playing Run. I loved how it sounded and the Mac made me curious...then the theories...I sank neck deep into BTS. Good ol’ days. I watched eeeeeverything I could find with the boys. ❤️

I came here to say exactly this.

Why are ifans in this thread speaking over Koreans and whether their concerns about their identity, culture and history being erased are legitimate concerns or not?

It's almost laughable how ifans always dismiss Koreans' concerns over culture appropriation and insensitivity against Korea and Koreans but will raise hell over a kpop idol wearing a feather in their hair.

This.

I honestly understand they anger. I’m from a small European country and I remember when I was young our national pride animal (a cow 🐮) got claimed as being originated from one of our neighbour country and the whole country went nuts about it. It doesn’t seem much for somebody who is not from my country but for us seemed to matter a lot.

what's big mama style?

I don’t know how to post video properly but Big Mama was absolutely awesome. 🤩 Total R&B style, they had strong vocals. As somebody who loves Whitney Houston and Tony Brexton I was gutted that I didn’t hear about them earlier (seen them in a tv show 5-6 years ago)

My favorite’s are

Betrayal

https://youtu.be/2SymmvQREnQ

Resignation

https://youtu.be/1ErwwzZcsew

If the group would be vocal based Im all up for it. ❤️ The name is kinda weird... Baby Monster...monster vocals? 😂 Love R&B but it isn’t really trending these days. I can’t imagine YG coming up with a risky decision to start an R&B group. Maybe they will surprise us. Who knows. 🤷‍♀️

Had a similar situation a few days ago, was watching a few new releases and suddenly YouTube threw KARAs "Mamma Mia" at me. Like why would you do that, YT? q.q

The other two MVs I click every time they pop up in my recommendations are SNSDs "Into the New Wolrd" and SHINees "Replay". Ahh, my heart.....

I just got Mamma Mia suggested yesterday. I was almost in tears. I’m wasn’t much of a Kara fan before but I accidentally started watching the program when they choose a new member and I started to really liked them at that time. Mamma Mia was my first Kara song I adored with all my heart. 😩

BoA: Atlantic princess, Beast:Fiction, BEG:Abracadabra

K-Pop idols are marketed as pseudo-boyfriends for teenagers. Hence all the "Stay faithful to me, faceless mass. Don't look at other men" stuff.

Really they should be happy for idols to set the example of marriage and kids, when you take into account their plummeting birth rate.

It been like that from the first gen and I was hoping after Ellie’s (dunno how to spell his name)baby news that times will change. I’m not am Exo fan but I was so angry when the news came out and some people were protesting to get his kicked off. It’s stupid. They are humans too, why do they have to stay single? Do they voice change if they get married and make babies? No. It’s not gonna stop them being a singer. 👀

I didn’t know her voice damage, that’s Terrible 😩 I remember that song with Taylor, she also uploaded a video last year I totally hoping at that time it’s a new song but that song was 5 years old... 🤔 She deserve better then collaborations with other singers and bad producters.

I was hoping she will have a come back but other then a single songs here and there but I didn’t hear anything from her.

Sanha from Astro is 6ft and skinny, but not overly so. They tend to dress him in oversized shirts or layers so this fancam where he's wearing a crop top is probably the best place to see it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Goodness me He grew up. 👀 Last time I followed Astro he was still a baby.

For me Soobin looks skinny. He is tall and skinny. So is Kai. During the fashion episode in to do I was thinking how slim Kai is. His trouser was well thight...I couldn’t pull that trouser higher up then my ankle. 😂