Posts by crazydoll86

i don't know how to use the app : S how to find posts? what hashtags people use? it seems not many know it either otherwise they wouldn't be cheer begging. i saw that the reply option has finally been added. nice.

i only use it to like bts posts and sometimes check the discover tab. i watch run bts on vlive, i don't like weverse text formating.

It’s pretty easy. You choose the artist you wanna follow then you have a Weverse tab with your chosen artists. Under it feed tab with all the fan posts. You have an artist tab with all the artist posts. Then a media with all the videos you can watch. Some free some paid content. There is even a little tab on top to choose what program to watch so you don’t need to scroll through all the paid content if you just wanna watch for example Run BTS which is free.

The discovery tab is for the hashtags (never used it).

You can also buy membership for artists but I don’t spend money on that.

Personally I just go to my artists(BTS, txt) check the artist tab to see they posts. There is a little translation button in it. I check videos too. I don’t check the fans post especially in the txt because it’s mostly the usual “I love you so much So and So”.

1. H.O.T. was bigger then G.O.D. so if you definitely want to troll and create a fan war then at least do it correctly. The biggest Gen1 group with the biggest Gen3. Yes G.O.D. was great, they had different style of music from H.O.T. and they sold millions. But they wasn’t the biggest group in Korean in those days.

2. Why is even a comparison? Gen1 started idol music as we know today. They were more famous domestically. Doesn’t make sense to compare it to BTS who is famous world wide. I respect the old groups achievements too and have to say some of the old G.O.D. songs are really good.

3. No, not only old people listened to G.O.D. What even? Only old people listen to slow songs? 🤨

If they merge the two I hope they keep the Weverse interface. I downloaded V two days ago after being off of it for a year and got lost in the app straight away. 😩 Clattered and hard to find things on it. Like... how do I unsung from artist? 👀 I still have things on it from years back...some artist who is in court or in jail. 😂 geez. My V app needs a cleaning.

is there any relevant group there? :peperun:

Dunno about relevant but there are the Bighit groups, then Mirae, Enhypen, Seventeen, Cherry Bullet, Dreamcatcher, Henry, Sunmi, P1harmony, CL, weekly, Nuest, Gfriend, some guy called Alexander 23, New Hope Club(some western band), Gracie Adams(a girl 👀)

Full list of artist because I’m bored. 😂

Only follow Txt and BTS though. Love the app. Tidy, it’s great to watch Run and To Do on it.

Well they kinda earned me as a follower too 😂 Rose solo made me listen and I like 70-80% of they discography. The others are a bit too heavy for my taste. Started watching 24/365 and they are also pretty cute. 😬 I’m still in the second date base with them. There is so much performance and video to watch on YouTube and V.

I just seen this. In my opinion it the choreo is good. I watched a dancer react to it and it was very interesting. He commented about how hard the lift is as a performer, how hard the laying on the floor part as....you laying down and don’t see the others around you but you still need to be in time. There is also lot of dancers around her all those dancers all have to be in time with each other. I do think they did great with the choreo and I don’t see typical choreo at all. 🤷‍♀️

oh as a very skinny person, I can tell you it definitely exist

its not seen as bullying but called "concern" so you cant really fight it while hearing comments about your body you didnt ask for

That’s messed up. 😩 If it’s not a their body they should keep they mouth shut. I was a chubby kid so my concerned comments happened during dinners “wow, you have a ....healthy appetite “ or “maybe take less this or that or we will have to buy new jeans”. 😅

Rose is beautiful as she is. That’s it. Trolls can go off where I think they belong.

That Naver article has 22k+ upvotes in favor of SSA...yikes. There’s no way Gidle escapes this unfazed unless they kick out Soojin. It’s blowing up in Korea right now. Soojin really shot herself in the foot by demanding SSA to release a statement tbh.

That’s the thing. Why would you ask for a statement if you knew you did something? It doesn’t make sense. She is not stupid and Cube’s lawyers propably would have advised her against it. It’s just getting weird when you think about it. I wanna hear what cube and Soojin says because it’s really confusing.

I agree the timelines don't match up. If I'm not mistaken, SSA joined Waw Middle School during 8th grade. So I guess when she speaks of being abused by Soojin & friends for two years, she means 8th and 9th grades. The last two years in middle school, right?

Problem is, several people have spoken up and stated Soojin was not a troublesome student from 8th grade onwards. These people said she already strayed away from the bad lot she used to be with. That's why most accusations that were talked about were events that allegedly happened in 6th or 7th grade.

Of course these witnesses could have just made things up, their memory could be faulty. It's quite puzzling nonetheless.

Imo the way to prove her innocence is the legal investigation. If the people willing to testify are in Soojin's corner, and the accusers are nowhere to be found, then she wins. It's crazy though that we're a situation where a court of law has to decide on whether or not Soojin talked smack in someone's back during middle school.

The possibilities in my opinion (trying to be unbiased)

Soojin lying: She indeed talked sh*t about the actress behind her back but she didn’t know she knew about it. She claimed she wasn’t with that bad group of people who bullied people but what the actress claimed can be simple teenager girl sh*t talk. Yes, it did hurt the actress but you don’t need to be a delinquent to talk bad about someone. You just need more then one person to have a conversation.

Actress lying: Maybe she didn’t mean to start this big of a mess with her first post and things got out of hand. Maybe she wanted a little attention. Does she have an agency? Why there are no agency statements from her side? Iit’s possible that she trying to save face, creating a statement what doesn’t cancel Soojins but also make people take her side.

I’m slightly biased too because I love G-Idle as a whole but Soojin is not my fav in it. It doesn’t mean I’m not wishing her innocence.

It’s too early to say anything about this yet, Cube and Soojin was careful since the beginning of the scandal. They always waited to gather evidence before they came out with a statement.

I said it in another thread, the statements from both parties doesn’t match up. Also said this is like a kdrama. Can it be a plot twist that big? The actress want publicity so she goes after a public figure claiming bullying and creates drama just to boost her carrier.

Soojin said the actress joined the school later and by that time she wasn’t with those people.( If the actress comes forward tomorrow to say Oh by the way the person I didn’t named wasn’t Soojin I swear I buy a plane ticket to go to Korea and slap her in the face. )

I don’t know. It looks like the odds are on the actress side at the moment. I hope for Cubs and Soojin to come up with something to save her but I don’t see it how that would be possible in this point.