Posts by crazydoll86

I only watch reactions from vocal coatches or video editors. like Form of Therapy, ReacttotheK(classic musicians react. It’s fun to see them da girl if/fanboying over instruments and do the whole musician nerdy analysis. It make me feel like I’m learning stuff 😂 )reaKtpop(she is has cute reactions), Jorden Orme(but he often leaves the best reactions on the patreon. 😩 sneaky) Sir Austin is pretty fun too, he loves Exo so he has tons of exo videos but also reacts to first gen, second gen groups too. It looks like he hasn’t known kpop for that long.

Personally I mostly concentrate on they voice and or the singers voice. I hardly listen girl groups, I used to like 2NE1 a lot when they were around. The other girl groups were just meh musicwise. I don’t know why but there has to be something what catches my interest with gg music. I don’t like cute concepts at all. Tough girl concept can feels so forced sometimes even though that’s more up my alley. I tent to focus on voices and there is a few girl I like the voice of but I can’t listen a full album from they band. Like Eunji or Bom from Apink. (I hope I spelled they name right) or And until now there was two Apink song I liked. From the recent gg I really like G-Idle. Most of the girls have unique voices, they songs are catchy. I Like every song (same way as I used to like 2NE1). I do like Rose’s voice from BP but can’t listen the group songs. Her solo is amazing and I’m totally in love with it.

With boy groups its the same. I liked BTS voices, music and stayed with them. Txt joined the forces but I like them less then BTS. They music is really good but there isn’t anybody’s voice catches my attention except Taehyun and Yeonjun.

I have been kpop fan for the past 15 years. I did go off for a couple of years due to jealous boyfriend issue but I just couldn’t stay away. I love the tv programs as well and the food so I think I will stay a while. (And actively ignore the current boyfriend’s protest. Why are they jealous of guys who are living in the other side of the world... and 10+ years younger then me 😂 I listen kpop for the music not to drool on their look...not anymore anyway. )

There was an article out after the Burning sun that it’s now Big 4 instead of Big 3 (JYP, CJ ent, SM, Bighit) but YG kinda stayed on they feet. The legacy they put down on the table since 95-97 is undeniable. Don’t remember if G.O.D. was with JYP in the beginning or they just knew each other? I know H.O.T. was the first boy group under SM. YG was famous because he was part Seo Taiji (don’t know how to spell it) then he made groups like Jinusean, 1TYM. Starting the first big groups like this and producing big groups since then matters a lot.

Maybe I shouldn’t talk cuz I’m not a BP fan...hope not offending anybody with my opinion. I’m simply not a girl group fan, I did checked BP out when they started and they music wasn’t my cup of tea. I do like Rose’s voice, I think Jennie is beautiful. (Like I studied art and keep wanting to draw her just because she is so pretty 😂 I didn’t yet because I don’t think I will do her justice with my sketching)

Anyway I think YG is a mess and majority of BPs success is thanks to the girls being who they are and their fans. Did Rose really uploaded the trailer of her solo project instead of YG? You go girl 👌 (I’m so gonna check that out. )

I think you all making their controversies bigger than what they are. The only relevant once are Seungri and he’s out & To a smaller extent TOP but I think it’s nothing to stop their career. I remember mc to the max(?) getting 130k upvotes on cursing comments asking to kick him out of the industry and his next cb debuted at 1.

I agree with this comment. I think they would do really well and I would love to see what they come up with. Because I was they fan when they started out but since then music moved on and I would love to hear something new from them.

Also MC. the max thing broke my heart at that time. I always thought Isu had a beautiful voice. Then after that even when they had a comeback it was so hard to get they stuff I kinda gave up. 😩

I’m kinda new. First since the new forum. Most of the time I’m just reading the forum as my internet keeps logging me out. 👋

I’m... oldish.30+ Have been listening to Korean music for... 12-13 years. 😂 Love Korean variety shows and music. My hobby is art.

Favorites bands (I’m more interested in music then in just one band so I do have a selection of bands) BTS(I tried to resist in the beginning but during Fire era I did became a fan of them) TxT(need to look through the discography when they started out I decided I’m too old for that kinda music but since I heard can’t you see me and we lost the summer they did changed my mind a bit), Exo(mostly Ex-act album. That album was just perfect), G-Idle (I’m not into girl groups but since 2NE1 they have been the first group I liked)

Then I have songs from other bands like Mamamoo, Astro, NCT.