Posts by butterbutterfly

RIP Nature, will never forget the way you gagged me with this one :meme-sobbing:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I need people to wake up about Portugal because if this masterpiece doesn't qualify imma riot

My absolute favorite song of this year,I am baffled as to how unappreciated it is.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like it too but I'm not very sure of our chances to qualify to the final ;(

wow omg I love this! :uwu-party-bee:

I think top 3 is very possible. Fingers crossed :blushing:

Ooooooh this will be exciting for you! What are the expectations in general in Croatia?

I remember when my country was a favorite to win some years ago (for the first time ever), everyone was hyped as well but no one actually believed we would win because it was hard to imagine such scenario. Then we did win and it felt so surreal. ^^ I remember calling my mom in the middle of the voting and we were like "what is happening??? :pepe-life-support: we are winning?? :pepewhat: "

There are over 3k posts in hybe/mhj mess and none of them is mine ^^ but I'm aware of the mess, rip. As long as bts aren't involved i couldn't care less lol. Anyways!

I'm so happy my neighboring country has a song everyone likes! It's been way too long and finally there won't be talk if they were qualify or not, they are there! I know juries will ruin everything, I'm still not over kaarija :wave-cry-raccoon:

I don't think they resemble melodically but they do vibe wize. I'm excited! I wouldn't mind if they sang in croatian, i speak the language :p I'd feel like koreans when foreigners listen to kpop ^^

I don't think Croatia has ever won Eurovision, right? Serbia has I know this, but I would love to see the Eurovision in a country like Croatia :love: It's not my favorite song but I'll be happy for them if they win or get a really good result.

Yeah the juries are always party poopers, I won't forget what they did to my uncles X/ Hopefully this year they will have learnt their lesson ( :meme-doubt: )

I wasn't really into Eurovision this year and I'm sad. My health was so-so and i didn't think about it, i guess. I heard a lot of songs on spotify but i need to match them with countries ^^

I'll be hear and I'll be ready! Better start now! :peperun:

Eta: out of all that o heard of i like Croatia most, but they will be ruined by juries like kaarija was X/

Sorry to hear about that, hope you are now better <3

Oh baby lasagna ^^ at first I wasn't a fan of the song but I've warmed up to it, it's pretty fun and indeed reminds me of Finland last year. :/ My only wish is that is was sung in Croatian. Why not always sing in this beautiful language? :love: it should be a law ;judgingpepe:

Time to promote this BOP :pepemusic:

External Content youtu.be

Preach, this is a smash and went double platinum in my household

Netherlands is my fav this year along with Italy, this song is like crack ^^ Joost's songs are so satisfying to listen to, I love fast bpm hardcore eurodance. :pepe-grooving:

I think it could get a really good result, because it has so many views on YouTube already. By far the most watched video of the year. :eyes:

Oh, I remember that late in December, I just for fun wrote who would win this year's Eurovision before any of the contestants were announced.

And I randomly wrote Armenia.

But I guess that song won't win, even though I kinda like it.

External Content www.youtube.com

This one is super cute! I love to hear native languages and culture in Eurovision <3

Well... I don't think so.

Denmark would maybe get a lot of votes from juries. Which is also what happened in the national final, that Saba got the most votes from the jury. (but I feel like a lot of the public votes probably were just a bunch of Faroese voting for the Faroese guy, who ended up third.)

Sometimes when Sweden have won, Danes have sometimes made jokes that Denmark would win next.

Well, Malmö is hosting this year and it's literally one bridge away from Denmark (and it's a lovely city, visited earlier this year). I'm sure travelling to Eurovision will be a breeze for Danish eurofans this year so I expect a lot of cheers for Denmark

Every year I adopt uncles from different countries, it's tradition:

2021 -> Polish uncle

2022 -> Moldovan uncles

2023 -> Croatian uncles

2024 -> ? :/ but I see potential in Estonia