Lee Know

• I. Introduction

Lee Know is the Dancing Machine of Stray Kids. Born as Lee Min Ho on October 25, 1998, Lee Know grew up with a passion to dance and perform which made him pursue it at a young age.

As a young aspiring dancer Lee Know was a member of SoulDance's (Dance Academy) Cupcake Dance Crew from 2015 to 2016 and shortly afterward he worked as a backup dancer for BTS.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Soon after he received a call from a JYP casting director at a dance competition. He didn't hear back from JYPe for 2 years until they got a hold of him again and asked him to join the company.

Quote from Lee Know

"I was already a dancer, I participated in a dance competition And I got a call from JYP, so I went to audition. But, I didn’t hear back from them for a long time. So, I thought I failed. I continued my life as a dancer but JYP called me a few years later."

From that point on, Lee Know entered JYP Entertainment as a trainee. He passed the dance evaluation in 2 weeks and after training for a year he would participate in the "Stray Kids" survival show. Lee Know was eliminated on the 4th episode but was given the chance to come back and would eventually debut with the group, Stray Kids.

Aside from being Stray Kids' Main Dancer, Lee Know is also a Rapper, Songwriter, Composer, Choreographer, and Vocalist. He is also known for having a 4D personality.

II. Cartoon Avatar

SKZOO CHARACTER

Name: Leebit
    Animal: Rabbit

III. Producing & Writing Credits

Year Song Album Type
    2018 "Glow" Mixtape Writing
    2018 "Mixtape #1" I Am Not Writing
    2018 "Mixtape #2" I Am Who Writing & Composing
    2018 "Mixtape #3" I Am You Writing & Composing
    2018 "Mixtape #4" Clé 1 : Miroh Writing & Composing
    2018 "Mixtape #5" Clé : Levanter Writing & Composing
    2018 "Wow" In Life Writing
    2021 “Drive” Writing

IV. YouTube Segments

V. Filmography

Reality Shows

• Stray Kids (2017)

Documentaries

Music Shows

VI. Original Song

Lee Know and Bang Chan teamed up as a duo for an SKZ-Player video.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The song “Drive,” was co-written by Bang Chan and Lee Know and co-composed by Bang Chan and taalthechoi. Like the lyrics, the video focuses on the cool vibe of going for a drive under the moon and stars late at night.

VII. Facts

• He was a member of SoulDance Academy
    • He appeared in “Nat Geo” a few years ago when he was auditioning for Cube Entertainment.
    • Bang Chan said that Lee Know would say random words with no meaning at random times.
    • He can speak basic English and basic Japanese.
    • His favourite artists are 2PM and Wonder Girls.
    • His role model is 2PM's Taecyeon.
    • His favourite song is 2PM‘s “10 out of 10”.
    • He is ambidextrous.
    • He can’t swim.
    • He described himself as a “cute person who eats well”.
    • Lee Know has three cats: Soon-ie, Doong-ie, Dori.
    • He likes watching anime.
    • His favourite season is autumn.
    • His favourite colour is mint.
    • Lee Know's favourite superhero is Spiderman.