Hyunjin

• I. Get To Know Hyunjin

Hyunjin was born in Seongnae-dong, Gangdong-gu on March 20, 2000. He is the main dancer, lead rapper, sub-vocalist and part of the visual line in Stray Kids.

Hyunjin was casted on the street by a casting director and entered JYP entertainment in 2015.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He trained for 2 years until he competed on Stray Kids reality show helming the same name as the group’s official name, where he became one of the final members.

Hyunjin made his debut with Stray Kids on March 25, 2018.

II. Self Composed Song

On December 21 at midnight KST, Hyunjin shared a music video for the song “Baby Star”, for which he co-wrote the music and penned the lyrics on his own.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

“Baby Star” is dedicated to his late dog.

“While looking at photos of [my dog] Kkami, I suddenly felt sorry that I didn’t have that many photos of [my late dog] Kkomi, so I ended up writing this song. I wrote the lyrics hoping that my letter would reach one of those pretty stars far off in the sky.”

III. SKZOO Character

SKZOO is a project by Stray Kids, where each member has a cartoon avatar representing them.

Name: Hyunjin
    Character Name: Jiniret
    Animal: Ferret

IV. Stray Kids Discography Credits

Album Song Lyrics Composer
    Mixtape 4419
    I am NOT Mixtape #1
    I am WHO? Mixtape #2
    I am YOU 1. YOU.
    2. Mixtape #3
    Clé 1 : MIROH Mixtape #4
    Clé : LEVANTER Mixtape #5

V. SKZ-PLAYER: HYUNJIN

VI. SKZ-PRACTICE ROOM: HYUNJIN

VII. SKZ-VLOG: HYUNJIN

VIII. Filmography

Drama

• Hyunjin made a cameo in the Web drama “A-Teen Season 2” ep 16 (2019) alongside I.N.

MCing

• MC on “Show Music Core” (2019-present)

Solo Live Broadcast

• Hyunjin's Practice Room (2019-present)
    • Hyunjin's Counselling Center (2019-present)
    • ISAC 2021: Hall Of Fame

IX. Did You know?

- Llama

- Prince

- Hwangsual (Hwang+Visual)

- Hwangvely (Hwang+Lovely)

• He has a white, long-haired male chihuahua named Kkami.
    • Hyuni was his stage name candidate.
    • He wanted to become a soccer player in Elementary School.
    • If he didn’t make the cut to be a Stray Kids member he would be an Interior Designer.
    • He was part of Music Bank Project Group called BBANGBANGZ (00s).

Through this project group he dominated social media and his “Psycho” fancam became a viral sensation.

X. Stray Kids Social Media