Appreciation thread for IVE's ace

• REI

From her Show what I have video, she showed us what a cool chick she is

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ive Rei Naoi Rei GIF - Ive Rei Naoi Rei Show What I Have - Discover & Share  GIFs

From her cute looks, cool persona, refreshing vocals and good rap, this girl is really showing us what she has and she has a lot!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

a77af86b13a8d698d2fa5e6cf8e7fa1d2e1e96d5.gif

Not just that, but she's received a lot of positive attention for her cute fierceness from Knetz and Inetz allike

6a039866d470dbaad721968004776ab28851355e.gif

Posts about her are regularly filled with positive comments and she's proven herself to be quite the scene stealer

c694b98b9e01c1168dc171eb6fd8c9a81b14032e.gif

Knetz love Rei and AKP loves her too

img.gif

Her expressions on stage are always on point

20211209082812_61b13f8c31874.gif

5ccdd802718e8bc89c70c9763f2f8bb2a439578c.gif

08dc1b5b0ca3aaa385eaafd84b49e4a63b6a6bed.gif

I've Only Had Arlo For A Day And A Half | Know Your Meme

20211214083847_61b7d98724fdc.gif

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Rei is amazing <3

She has all my favorite moments from ELEVEN.

External Content youtu.be

• I love you Rei!!!

85669245c015d25c34817124d8542e1db49c7fe7.gif

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!