Who are your favourite 'Nugu' groups?

• It's time for some nugu promotion!

Who are your favourite nugu groups and why? How did you get into them? WHat are your favourite songs by them and why?

Tagging the nugu taglist cause I wanna hear your thoughts:

• For now, my favourite nugus are Mirae and BDC

Mirae has such a consitent discography of great dance tracks, and BDC just have the concept and potential to gain fans. I've been following Mirae since debut and I found BDC during their Moon Rider period.

• My fave gg nugus are rocket punch, their concepts are so bright and their title tracks have never been a miss!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well the definition of nugu varies per person i'm sure. but I consider the following Nugu's as you don't hear many people talk about them really.

For starters I've only been into kpop since feb. of 2020 so most these groups I found late aside from a few 4th gen.

A.C.E (2017) - I love their music the way they experimented with various sounds and the results were amazing. I don't remember exactly how or when i found them but the moment I heard Golden Goose I was sold.

some of my favorite songs:

**IN2IT** (2017) - they were formed from Boys24 and although i watched the show years later I still don't fully get how the final line up was done other than they were chosen after some concerts. I found them looking for new music and Ullala; Poisoning came on, the more i watched the more I fell in love the more they are my 2nd ults!

VAV (2015) - like no one seems to talk about VAV but me. how sad! I saw them performing poison on a music show and I was hooked. St. Van's beautiful smile captivated me. Not to mention they are one of the few groups where every member is visually appealing.

BAE173 (2020) - I loved Hangyul with H&D saw them on music shows, then later found he was debuting in a group. I wasn't hooked with their debut but soon as they came back with Jaws they just got better and better!

Black Level (2022) - considering that 2 members from seven o'clock are in this group and I found them watching the k-stage free stuff on youtube...the fact they write, compose, arrange and choreograph their own shit...i'm hooked yes! they need more music though. sadly their company made their music louder then their vocals on the album and it's like you can't really hear them despite them always performing flawlessly on the k-stage.

Bz-Boys (2019) - I didn't even think twice about them seeing them on music shows i was like meh another group. But...Bon's plea...soon as i read it I did what he asked i gave them a genuine 2nd listen and I was hooked. I realized what the hell i was missing and I adore them!

DKB (2020) - WHY ARE YOU ALL SLEEPING ON THEM I WILL NEVER KNOW?! E-chan and Heechan were also on Boys24 that formed IN2IT...AFter watching the show i realized just how impressive they grew over time!

DKZ (2019) - DKZ I stopped stanning for awhile. When I found them It was through Lupin and Beautiful. Let me tell you that work with the cane in Lupin is so unique even to this day! I really loved Beautiful. then they started releasing music that didn't fit with my style. after a couple of those types of releases I kind of dropped them...Until this recent comeback. Despite some member changes...they sound just as they did when I first loved them. Plus I watched Jaechan's drama and Omg his acting is on par!

**E'Last** (2020) - YA'LL STOP SLEEPING ON THE BEST ATINY'S OUT THERE. JUST STOP! I found them on their debut. didn't know much about them prior to their debut but they have never missed yet!

F.able (2020) - another one i found on the k-stage. They had different members at first and then after line up changes are how they are now. I absolutely love their music and am continuously waiting for new shit lol

Ghost9 (2020) - YA'LL WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING ON GHOST9? I watched their pre-debut movie, which was amazing, followed them since debut up til now. Even though a member left and I was worried about their sound they haven't faulted yet. I adore them and Junhyung is like stunning. He's an incredible dancer!

Just B (2021) - debuted the same day as Omega X, I found them when they were introducing members and I happened to see that DY from 1the9 and Geonu from I-land were debuting. After watching ALL OF I-LAND. I really really liked Geonu and thought he was pretty amazing and to find out he was debuting I was sold. ANTICIPATE THEIR COMEBACK TODAY! Finding out that B.A.P's Yongguk was producing and writing 2 of their songs, instantly told me their debut was gonna be fire and it was!

Kingdom (2020) - I wasn't that all into the debut though their costumes are top tier and their story line and lore are amazing! However, as more albums came out their songs got so good! Though a member left, they added a new one and he fits right in, he's really awesome to watch! They have some AMAZING b-sides!

**Luminous** (2021) - I just happened one day to see an announcement about them debuting. Knew nothing of them, although Youngbin and Steven were on produce X 101. I read that the owner of their company used to work with BTS and I had extremely high hopes for them (considering how well BTS has done) Let me tell you this group....has not failed for me. They are so fun to watch, they are incredibly talented and amazing and their music is heaven!

M.O.N.T (2019) - IDK how i found them...but they have some damn good jams! I really really like them and they seem to put on a hell of a good performance!

Omega X (2021) - After my heart broke with Enoi's Disbandment, 1the9's disbandent (just as i got into kpop) and Seven O'Clock's disbandment you can imagine the heart fluttering excitement I had the moment i realized some of my biases were re-debuting. Despite the trauma they have gone through I really really love this group whole-heartedly.

Nine.I (2022) - i saw them on a music show and i actually enjoyed their debut song, finding out that one of the members composes and produces for them is pretty exciting, so far I've liked their releases!

**Trendz** (2022) - I happened to be glancing one day at a list of groups debuting...watching music shows helps as well but I saw Trendz teasers for their debut and I was thinking wow they seem pretty cool. Plus finding out that JinJin wrote and composed their b-side I had to check them out...STAN TRENDZ...GO PARTICIPATE IN THEIR BADGE THREADS LOL

Triger (2019) - another group i had the pleasure of finding on the K-stage, they were active in Japan for awhile before doing some K-stages. They have like no real albums out and one MV which confuses me given how talented they are!

VeriVery (2019) - WHY DOES NO ONE AROUND HERE TALK ABOUT THEM?!!!! I did not like their earlier works as I'm one of those rare people who don't like bubbly/boy crush type things. But the moment they got to the face series I was hooked. Watching RTK helped a lot to get into them more as well!

this hurt my fingers writing all this lol

• Well the definition of nugu varies per person i'm sure. but I consider the following Nugu's as you don't hear many people talk about them really.

Omfg you wrote a lot! And yeah, one of the reasons why I put nugu in '', for me groups like Sf9 and Cravity aren't nugu but to other people they would be, especially if people focus on the mainstream groups.

Really good picks!!!!! A lot of groups here really need to be more popular, espeically groups like Bz-boys who pleaded and shit. I was worried nobody was replying but thank fuck you pulled through!

• Omfg you wrote a lot! And yeah, one of the reasons why I put nugu in '', for me groups like Sf9 and Cravity aren't nugu but to other people they would be, especially if people focus on the mainstream groups.

Really good picks!!!!! A lot of groups here really need to be more popular, espeically groups like Bz-boys who pleaded and shit. I was worried nobody was replying but thank fuck you pulled through!

I had to go back and update 'cause i stupidly forgot a couple. Literally i keep a list of groups I like 'cause there's so many but i obviously stan a shit ton of nugus.

My Kpop Obsession - LOL HELP (click)

when you have too many faves... lol

I hope people will give a listen to a few and find some they may enjoy!

• It's hard to say who is my favorite ever but one of my favorite GGs was Lunarsolar. I liked their general concept of just having fun, partying, be yourself, which was similarly fun to Itzy but more melodic musically. Also I liked their main vocalist Jian, reason I liked hearing her singing voice and she looks pretty. Another thing that was good about them was they all have unique easily differentiable voices and appearances, at least when you just look at them.

At least to me they seemed like they were going to not disband as everyone and their mom knew about their debut, they seemed kind of known, honestly I am not sure why they disbanded as there are GGs selling less than them that are still together. They might have not wanted to do the one comeback a year business.

Also Taeryeong redebuted as a soloist, I'm neutral on her song but since is the only time it will ever be relevant, I'll at least mention it.

My fave gg nugus are rocket punch, their concepts are so bright and their title tracks have never been a miss!

<Chiquita Ring Ring & Bim Bam Bum>

Personally on Rocket Punch, I liked them at the start but not their whole discography. At the start they came with 3 bright tracks that seemed like typical GG fare (BBB, Bouncy, Juicy). Then Ring Ring felt really random. RR and Chiquita were significantly different songs and also felt much simpler, less ambitious than their first 2 titles. I like Flash though, it feels polished in the way their debut was

And personally my favorite Mirae song is Higher, as I really like EDM

Play my thread game in arcade

Edited 4 times, last by Help1: SAVE LOADING TIME ().

• Lunarsolar did stand out due to their fun vibes. I don't really like their music but watching hem on music bank was always a treat.

I'm a big sucker of synth pop so chiquita and rr are really for me. Understandable though, flash is also good!

Goddamn I never listen to higher, I like EDM as well but I think some songs overshadow it for me

• I sat here for like 20 minutes debating on whether or not I should add this one to my massive list and decided you know what I"m going to...because not enough people on this forum stan them.

UP10TION

I found them during Light Era. Xiao Caught my attention at first, but the more I got into Up10tion the more I fell in love with Sunyoul. This group has been my everything. At first it was Ateez, but Ateez has been hugely passed up. Never have I felt so much joy and happiness than I have when it comes to Up10tion. These beautiful individuals have taken me out of dark places and put a light in my heart. I don't know what it is but the mere sight of Sunyoul sends my heart into a flutter. Never have I cried over songs the way Up10tion makes me cry. From Forever to Rewind. I own every single album, every single version, Every single release. This is the ONE group I would give the world to. The saddest thing is their contract is up, and while Kogyeol gave me hope that the outcome is positive, I am still worried. They haven't been whole for many many years, and I don't know what Top Media is thinking. Whether they renew as 10, or 7, or even 8 if they bring back Jinhoo, I just want them to keep going. There is NO bad song, no bad album, nothing you can tell me that would ever make me talk bad about Up10tion. There is no group in the K-pop world that can surpass them.

Up10tion has so many favorite MV's that putting them all here is well deserving of this post so here we go! Open the spoiler at your own risk lol

• was waiting for this :pepewash: I was like huh that's strange she didn't mention up10tion at all

But yes, wholeheartedly agree!

• was waiting for this :pepewash: I was like huh that's strange she didn't mention up10tion at all

But yes, wholeheartedly agree!

I had to debate if I felt they were nugu enough or not.

But you know what yes they are.. WHY THE FUCK YOU ALL NOT STANNING THEM GET TO IT!

• idk if I could count Billlie or not?

if not then my other one would be CSR!
    Why? Idk I just fell in love when I listened their Pop?Pop! and their whole debut album.

and tomorrow they gonna deliver another song that I love! :pepelove1:

• Tri.Be

• Hoppipolla :pepelove1:

External Content youtu.be

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• give some love to my nugu boys

• CNEMA

I discovered them, while just for fun once making a thread on a different forum, where I had "boygroups that start with the letter C"

Well... I thought the bass player looked handsome, which is how I got into them.

My favourite song by them is "Far Away"

Not sure if Voisper also count because of the fact that they have disbanded.

But they used to be my bias group.

I remember listening to two of their songs and I really liked their songs and their voices.

One of my favourite songs is "Summer Cold".

One of the former members of Voisper is a solo singer now, and his latest music video has been released today.

• Purple Kiss is my favorite nugu group if they still count as nugus.

Then I also like Spica, Laboum, Cherry Bullet, Gugudan.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• I just love Pink Fantasy, one of the most creative concepts with amazing music quality as well as top tier vocals from the best 4th gen vocalist

Also Dreamnote are great and Ghost is one of my favourites 4th gen songs together with Poison

• when?! pls give me song recs by them i love their music sm

all the time i love hoyoung and dongheon lol

i recommend:

Anything from the face series on up!

External Content open.spotify.com

• ok i will listen did you like their new song?

24 To 25 Just Stay With Me~

• I'm very excited for csr's comeback, I loved their debut!

• I'd still count purple kiss as nugus.

God I love cherry bullet and gugudan! I also have to get into spica and laboum more, you have any song recs?

• I loved the first song you put in for Cnema, I think I'm gonna check them out more

• xx-jenn-xx Look verrers do exist! Edit: nvm you replied!

Both groups are hugely underrated! I really enjoy Veriverys lighter albums and I have get into Ace more

I'M ON TOP OF IT! WOOT WOOT lol

• I feel this thread has a good potential to be thread of the month if everyone starts replying to previous posts and starting long and detailed conversations about the artists

And if people in the 2 taglists start trickling in

their new song is quirky and funny but i prefer the b-side more

Do you already prefer Tap Tap to Super Special, From Now, and Tag Tag Tag (main titles I noticed aren't there), or is it mainly in the playlist because it's new and you need some time to turn it over

• This thread contains 50 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!