KINGDOM

• I. Introduction

KINGDOM is a seven-member boy group under GF Entertainment.

They debuted on February 18, 2021 with their first mini album History Of Kingdom Part I Arthur.

On January 22, 2020 profile photos for the first three members: Dann, Louis, and Chiwoo, were released.
    Arthur was revealed as the next member on April 17 followed by Ivan on May 29, , and Mujin on July 31.

In an interview with Hankyung, Ko Yoon-young, the head of GF Entertainment, explained that the members represent the "seven kingdoms and seven kings", with the first album dealing with the story of King Arthur.

II. Members

Dann: Leader, Lead Vocalist

Louis: Vocalist

Chiwoo: Rapper, Maknae

Arthur: Vocalist, Main Dancer

Ivan: Lead Vocalist

Mujin: Lead Rapper, Vocalist

Jahan: Vocalist, Rapper

III. Mini Album

History Of Kingdom Part I Arthur

IV. Social Media

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kingdom_gfent?lang=en

V. MV and Album Tracks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com