Posts by BEG4DAWIN

She is killing it internationally and in sales, just Koreans are not streaming her song that much, at least not yet.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Youtube streams seem to be Indonesia followed by Thailand and the Philippines.

Obviously China does not have Youtube (with out VPN) I am sure BP gets streamed a lot on what ever version of YouTube China has.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Soyeon is the best all around rapper active right now.

I don't think anyone comes close.

There are a lot of Nugu rappers that will never get included on this list.

We need more unpretty rap star!!!!!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Soyeon is the only female rapper to enter this list of the fastest 4th gen rappers.

External Content www.youtube.com

I expected R to be korean and then i expected lalisa to be in english and they have been nothing but airheads on both occasions.

They fucking sabotaged lisa. I am so fucking furious. Why tf did they give her a korean song knowing that it doesn't help with playlisting? And she's the last bp member who needs a korean song. What happened? what kind of idiots are running that company? Bliinks should burn their brand new company building just for the bullshit they did to lisa this year.

Boycott all YG products and groups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is with me????????????????

Hyolyn counts, but Bora is not really active as an idol anymore.