Posts by BEG4DAWIN

GYUBIN is back with ‘Special’ (feat. Kim Jong Wan of NELL)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NATURE’s Haru introduced herself as a ‘former K-pop idol’ in a new video

She also become a hostess at Royal Club in Japan.

Korea and Japan numbers (first round of shows)

MHJ is on that CBS radio program rn, i think it's prerecorded:

External Content www.youtube.com

incoming second shitstorm :pepe-hips:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

even with the different framing of it, taking newjeans/ador from hybe using outside forces would have indeed been a hostile takeover. her defense is not that all the plans and documents and texts weren't real, but that they weren't serious and wouldn't have been able to realistically pull it off, which is debatable. she even made a point to say investors are even currently reaching out to her despite hybe;s character assassination lol.

it is definitely by design that she presented herself this way, and im sure she had lots of coaching by her lawyers.

As long as the buyout/take over was fair, then it could be legal.

Her problem is going to be if Hybe is right, that she was trying to sabotage the label or do something to artificially lower the price that Hybe would take to sell their 80%, if Hybe can prove that, then she would have done something illegal.

They would also have to prove that she was in the process of doing so, if this was just an idea or plan with out anything being executed, she may be ok, she would still be fired, but probably would avoid prison.

I think this is a very good summary of what went down.

It could also be a misunderstanding between them.

Was Bang asking her to drop the NewJeans project and get onboard with the Le Sserafim project, it seem that is what NHJ is implying, there would not have been a NewJeans if she had done what CEO Bang asked.

But I imagine that the Hybe side of the story is that, no, NewJeans would have been a project anyways, just it would have been delayed a bit of time after the debut of LeSserafim.

But as you said, then it became a competition, and when NewJeans broke all kind of records that created tensions, especially with NHJ going out there wanting to take all the credit and downplaying Hybes influence.

Illit was probably created to show her, that Hybe could do the something with out her. and when Illit blew up, then the powers at Hybe were convinced that she was no longer needed, she was also probably pissed and her ego was bruised when Illit did so well with out her.

It scares me how many people think with their emotions instead of their heads. At this point it's a 'he says she says' situation and public opinion should be careful before making an early judgement and effing it up and making it impossible to follow up later with who's in the right actually by factual evidence (partly or as whole).

First she has to survive the board meeting vote, this press conference may help.

But this will not help her in court, if she was really passing along sensitive information to outside parties, she is going to lose.

The fact that 4th Generation fan accounts are still doing this is funny, what is the point of being 1st of the 4th Gen, just say you are 3rd and move on.

and mind you, they only ended up debuting like two months apart. was nwjns debut even actually "pushed back" at all or is she just mad lesserafim ended up debuting first. seems she just can't let go of the "hybe's first gg".

Covid may have pushed all debuts timelines back, but yeah, it's not something to get very upset about.

I guess what her fans claim is that the NJ debut delay was supposed to be longer, but MHJ said fvck that, I am debuting them at this date regardless.

Who knows if that is BS, but I guess the parents and the NJ members were at one point scared of keep getting delayed.

I've never really believed the whole "Hybe stan" thing, they have lots of fans that like them for them, not the company they are under, but let's think it was hypothetically true - then wouldn't that test only happen if they left Hybe?

For sure, that is why I said If; but yes, a bigger test would be if they pulled a 5050, then yes any fan of other Hybe groups that may support them may turn their back on them.

Right now most probably blame only NHJ and not the NJ girls.

As long as that stays like that, they should be ok.