Posts by HwaGoose

I feel like I might be the bitter kind of person.

Well... perhaps it would be better if I "sweetened" myself.

Put some spoonful of sugar in my coffee-like personality, until the bitterness is gone.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I was in a mood for listening to Bulgarian choir music

That fans were stomping their feet?

I experienced that in Copenhagen when I was at an ATEEZ's concert.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't think that is a Danish thing (there weren't only Danish fans watching them perform), or I don't know, I don't think I have been to many concerts and stuff in Denmark.

I also don't think I have experienced people stomping their feet in concerts in my country.

External Content www.youtube.com

I personally think it is a bop.

And it reminds me of another song that I like.

Updates as of 02.26.24

Updates as of 02.25.24

Well... I have.

I think when I started becoming a kpop fan and also got into Super Junior, I think I had those thoughts too.

Like wishing that I had gotten into kpop earlier or that I was an ELF since their debut. (like I started stanning them 7 years after their debut)

For Voisper, I kinda also was like that. Even thoguh it was like some few months after their debut.

Or when I started stanning them, I remember finding out that they were in an episode of Immortal Songs 2 and won in that episode. And I remember wishing that I had stanned them before that episode was released. (probably so that I could feel happier when they won)

And for ATEEZ, I actually sometimes have these thoughts that are like "I wish I stanned them earlier" or wishing that I listened to Pirate King and Treasure when it was released. I think I pretty much didn't give a fig about them between 2018 and early 2020, and I pretty much also slept on a lot of their songs and stuff. (one reason behind me sleeping on some of their songs was because of me having the weird habit of putting a lot of videos in Watch Later and then forgetting about those videos until months later. I was also pretty busy with some other stuff back then.)

I didn't end up stanning them until I listened to Inception like 3 months after its release and fell in love with that song.

Sometimes I feel like it would have been more fun for me, if I was stanning them since debut or back when they were KQ Fellaz.

Well... I think Leeteuk once said to ELFs something like "It's okay if you weren't with us in the beginning. As long as you are there till the end"

I hate the feeling of regret.

Especially the weird kind of regrets.

But this feeling might disappear soon.

Like time can heal.

Well... I can distract myself with other thoughts if I get these kinds of regret thoughts.