Posts by HwaGoose

FaRjiqWVEAAfLZE?format=jpg&name=medium

FaRjirBVEAAAZy8?format=jpg&name=medium

FaRjjFsUsAAuhcI?format=jpg&name=large

FaRjiLlUcAAjigL?format=jpg&name=medium

FaRjiLnUsAEBpfD?format=jpg&name=medium

FaRjiLlUUAAKEV3?format=jpg&name=medium

My keyboard and piano skills are not that good, but I would still play the keyboard with him. :nervousk:

Like play this song together.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Or the beginning part of Be With You

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

or I could play the keyboard while he sings. :oops:

Even though my skills are not as good as BUDDY's.

Well... he looks good in these pictures.

External Content twitter.com

Well... if Seonghwa was sitting on a motorcycle , asking me if I wanted to go on a date with him, have a meal with him and marry him, then I would say yes to all three. :nervousk:

but there would be a bigger chance of me saying yes, if he was on a boat and not a motorcycle, because boats >>>>>>>>>>>> motorcycles.

Wooyoung, I have to go.” San says.

“No, please don’t leave me.” he says with tears in his eyes.

“I have to.”

Then Wooyoung grabs his wrist.

“Please... let go of me...” San says slightly annoyed.

“I’ll never let go.”

San looks into his bloodshot eyes. “Don’t cry, my love.” he says and wipes his tears, before he gives him a hug.

“I try not to cry, but the tears won’t stop running.”

“Don’t worry about me.” then he breaks the hug and gently grabs both of Wooyoung’s upper arms, before he plants a kiss on his forehead. “Amicus... ad aras.” San whispers.

Yeosang sighs. “He is just going to the grocery store to buy stuff, stop being so dramatic.”

okay, some of you are maybe going to be thinking "Why are you making a thread like this? Who cares if you're taking a break?"

but well... I feel like if I tell someone that I'm taking a break, then I'm taking a break.

One of the reasons why is because I feel like I'm a bit too addicted to this forum.

and also because I have been feeling like my mental health has kind of been decreasing, I guess.

The reason why I'm saying "semi-break" is because I might be there to comment on a thread, if I'm tagged, or if it is a thread by my friend.

This is kind of going to be like early 2021, when I wasn't that much on this forum.

I'm talking about the part in the bridge where Seoho is singing "hadeushi".

I don't know, there is something about that part that I like a lot.

I know there is a Korean version

and an English version

but I didn't know that there was this too.

or actually it is just a violin cover of the song.

I feel like if I was playing the piano version of Enough, while the SF9 were dancing round like that, I would end up blushing and get distracted by their handsomeness. (but my piano skills are not that great)

and well... there is also a Japanese version.

Well... I like all versions.

External Content twitter.com

Well... besides from the caption (I accidently wrote captain at first, what the heck?), they are also posing like the main leads did on the posters.

I also remember there being this video of Seonghwa doing a reference to the car scene from that kdrama, but I can't find the clip of him doing that reference.

And well... I would like to hear the ATEEZ members singing "Snow Flower", which was the OST of this drama.

Because that song is one of my favourite songs. (I also like the original Japanese version)

I haven't watched that kdrama though...

They sung this

I’m impressed

External Content m.youtube.com

That might probably be one of the easiest Danish songs for foreigners to sing.

I blame M.O.N.T lol

I remember being confused when I heard that song playing on the radio.

I was thinking "Is this song in Danish or English?"

Just kidding, but I randomly came across this video.

lol they seriously made them say "rødgrød med fløde", which is supposed to be a tongue twister. (but I can say it without any problems)

Well... they sung a Danish song too.