Posts by HwaGoose

Me: Some might think that people like us are geniuses. But I'm not a genius, and I'm also not THAT smart.

Also me: *almost always wins in that one quiz game that I sometimes play with the people at that one hangout place.*

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Updates as of 04.26.24

Oh, I remember that late in December, I just for fun wrote who would win this year's Eurovision before any of the contestants were announced.

And I randomly wrote Armenia.

But I guess that song won't win, even though I kinda like it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Do you think any of those countries could win this year?

Well... I don't think so.

Denmark would maybe get a lot of votes from juries. Which is also what happened in the national final, that Saba got the most votes from the jury. (but I feel like a lot of the public votes probably were just a bunch of Faroese voting for the Faroese guy, who ended up third.)

Sometimes when Sweden have won, Danes have sometimes made jokes that Denmark would win next.

For me, I really like hugs.

But I actually only hug one person. Or she is the only one I hug.

and well.... I would hug Seonghwa :nervousk:

Updates as of 04.25.24

or actually it is a sped up version of that song.

and the lyrics of that song is... uhm... a bit steamy...

lol having freaking Burhan G songs stuck in my brain.

And that's why I clicked on the music video.

That song is kinda nice.

GL8BymTaUAIFObf?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GL8B15pbgAAzG_t?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Updates as of 04.24.24