Posts by HwaGoose

LOL I remember when I was a child and seriously thought that the cellphone in that one joke commercial from my country was real.

Or that commercial was pretty much a radio lottery (or whatever it was) commercial in disguise as a cellphone commercial.

It did say some silly things about the cellphone, like it having a coat-hook and a mini-grill. So that it was making it obvious that the phone wasn't real.

But I was seriously convinced that it was real lol.

Seriously... younger me? You seriously thought that a cellphone could have a coat-hook?

41f70cd6f220a10398b5b0fdc22942d9.jpg

I would sit next to him and let him put his arm around my shoulders. :nervousk:

Then he caresses my upper arm... :oops:

And he whispers into my ear "Let's build LEGOs together and then go sail on a boat.", before he kisses my cheek.

Oh my... I'm too feral...

All BTS fanfics suck.

And all ARMY don't know how to write good fanfics.

I haven't read many BTS fanfics, but they all suck because they are written by ARMYs.

Like ARMYs don't know how to spell or how to use correct grammar.

And they also just write bad and horrible fanfics about Jungkook being a bad boy.

The only kind of people who enjoy BTS fanfics are ARMYs and ILLIT fans (because ILLIT fans are ILLITerate).

:pepe-tea:

Just kidding, I just wanted to make a hit thread.

Sometimes I cringe, when I see "disability" and "inspirational" in the same sentence.

Mostly because of "inspiration sensationalism".

It depends on the context of the sentence, of course.

9047821fff89afbae1d6f0e841698f42.jpg

And Seonghwa is a good fisher.

He even fished a shark.

BTW

They were fishing on a boat.

YUP, A FREAKING BOAT :lover1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And I would eat fish with Seonghwa even though I don't like fish.

Updates as of 04.18.24

Because I like ruining things.

Piece was never an option.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well, I don't...

Even though I think I have done that in the past, when I sometimes tried to do skincare routines once or twice a week, and I used some cleansing product before using exfoliator, toner, moisturizer and day cream.

But I later stopped doing skincare type of stuff. (because I didn't feel like it worked or that I was doing it properly.)

Even though when I wear makeup, I remove it with a makeup remover. (but I also sometimes just used water to remove it)

Maybe that is one of the reasons why I have a few pimples on my face.

Well.... this thread maybe makes me sound unhygienic...

and yup, this thread is very random.

and makes me want to wash my face...

Well... I have heard of authors who have attacked people, who have given bad reviews to their books. (even though book reviews are apparently meant for other readers to read, not the author)

And I do know that if you don't want to hear someone criticize (I mean constructive criticism and stuff) your art or skills, then maybe this kinda work is not for you.

And yes, the thing about constructive criticism is more for people, who the artist has interactions with. (a kpop artist would probably not listen to some random AKP forum user's constructive criticism lol)

Sometimes when I have written short stories, I have had someone read it and then they have said some stuff like what they think I should fix or something.

I have had a short story published, but I haven't seen anyone review it. (I also haven't heard anyone say anything negative about it, even though before it got published, I was told to fix some parts. The one, who has criticized the story most, after it got published, is myself lol.)

But of course, people shouldn't go bully and belittle Le Sserafim.

DISCLAIMER: I actually haven't watched full episodes of the kdrama because of the fact I don't have Netflix, but I have seen some scenes and stuff from it. (yup, kinda weird that I'm making a thread about it despite not having watched that kdrama...) If you have watched all the episodes of the kdrama, you may correct me if I said something wrong.

And also, there might be some stuff that I like that other autistics don't like. Like this is more like my personal opinion. And I also can't speak for all autistics.

Despite the fact that the kdrama might have some flaws, I'm going to say some positive stuff about it.

And I know that some people are bothered by the fact that the main character is played by a non-autistic actress, but I'm not the kind of person, who is bothered by that kind of stuff.

And I guess the main character is also kinda being the "all autistics are savant" trope?

One thing that I liked about it was the fact that it features an autistic character, who is a woman.

Most of the times, when a movie or TV show features an autistic character, it is a man. (like people often think of Rainman, Sheldon and also Shaun Murphy)

Before this kdrama came out, I had kinda been wishing that there would be a kdrama, that had an autistic female character, because the only autistic kdrama characters that I could think of was male characters, like the main character from Good Doctor and that character from It's Okay Not To Be Okay.

Another thing, I liked about it was how they didn't act as if talking about your hyperfixation is a bad thing.

Or at least this kdrama seemed to handle it better than one TV series (another one, I haven't watched lol), where that character was kinda being punished by his love interest for talking about his hyperfixation and that "punishment" thing was seen as a positive thing.... (I can't imagine myself dating someone and forcing myself to NOT talk about the things that I really like or hyperfixate about.)

Even though in this kdrama, there are some characters who telll her stuff like "Don't talk about whales" and "don't talk about palindromes at work". (but maybe this had more to do with them wanting her to sound more professional at work or something)

And when Woo Young Woo meets her love interest, Lee Junho (not the 2PM member), for the first time at work, and he mentioned how her name was a palindrome, she said "We're not supposed to talk about that at work". He just responds with "Okay, then we'll talk about it outside."

And when she talks about whales, he lets her talk with him about it. He doesn't act like it is a bad thing.

And he also gave her at least two whale-related gifts. (he wouldn't have done that if he saw her whale-talking as a bad thing)

Speaking of Lee Junho :oops:

I also like that character. He is my ideal type.

And Kang Tae Oh, who plays that character, is also a handsome actor.

I have seen some people say about this kdrama that it is a good thing to see an autistic character have a love interest. (I think there are people, who might think, for some reason, that autistic people can't have boyfriends or girlfriends. Even though I myself have never had a boyfriend, but that has more to with the fact that I have kinda have troubles when it comes to relationships, also friendships.)

And I think Lee Junho is also a good love interest.

And I'm going to say, as someone who kinda like hugs, "I'll be your personal hug chair" is a flipping romantic thing to say. :nervousk:

Well... this thread is random.