Posts by HwaGoose

Updates as of 04.17.24

What's kinda ironic about it is that this was the video I watched lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

News presenter: Ghanian

The football teams: English

The ad I got: Australian

Black wedding dress makes me think of back when my great-grandparents were younger.

Back then a black wedding dress meant (at least in my country and Denmark) that the bride had had a child out of wedlock, was pregnant or it was her second marriage.

I think my great-grandmother (who I think was Danish) wore a black dress to her wedding because she was pregnant or something.

I tried to google if it was the case for some other countries.

But apparently in 17th century Spain, black was the most preferable color, when it came to wedding dresses, due to it being less noticeable for stains and wearing a black wedding dress symbolized the bride's vow to love her groom until death. (some netizens commented that it looked like a funeral, so...)

And also, apparently black wedding dresses used to be the norm.

I have heard that Queen Victoria was the one who made white wedding dresses popular.

I don't think that is a thing I often do.

I do listen to Christmas songs, when it is Christmas, but it would be weird if I listened to that in April.

There is this song from my country called what can be translated to "The Autumn", and I have sometimes randomly sung or listened to that song, when it isn't autumn.

and sometimes I listen to kpop songs about a certain season or weather, even though it's not how the current season or weather is like.

Well... I wanted to try this for fun.

And I'll make it up as I go.

For the title of the story, I'm going to roll two dices.

The Cute Goose

In a town called Allkpoppia, there was a goose, who everyone thought was kinda cute.

Everyone, except 🎲 J. Y. Park.

He thought that he was much cuter than her.

He believed that he was the cutest thing in Allkpoppia.

Whenever he wore plastic pants, he felt cuter.

He wished that everyone could tell how cute he was.

And whenever he heard someone call the goose cute, he felt jealous and like everyone in the town needed glasses.

One day, J.Y.Park went to the goose's house and knocked on her door.

She opened it.

"I challenge you to have a cuteness battle with me." he said.

"A cuteness battle?" she asked.

She looked at him from top to toe.

"I'm pretty sure that I would win this battle." she said.

The next day, they were standing in the middle of the town.

JYP and the goose were looking at each other competitively.

Everyone was watching, except 🎲 Hongjoong.

Hongjoong was too busy being in his studio, trying to make a new ATEEZ song.

JYP looked at Goose.

"To show everyone how 'cute' you apparently are, we shall start with a singing contest." he said. "I'll start singing first."

And then he made a cute pose, before he started singing 🎲 Jungkook's "Standing Next To You"

As he was singing the song, he posed trying to look both cute and sexy at the same time.

Goose was looking at him, sweating nervously.

She hoped that her performance would look cuter.

She looked at the people watching him perform, not sure whether the people were enjoying it or not.

Then when he finished his performance, he did a piece sign and said "uwu".

He walked over to the goose and said "When I'm standing next to you, I look much cuter than you do."

Now it was Goose's turn to sing.

The song that she chose was 🎲M2M's "Pretty Boy".

She was singing the song, trying to sound adorable.

As she sang the song, her heart fluttered because she thought about the pretty boy that she had a crush on.

When she finished singing, she had a nervous smile on her beak.

"Now, the people of this town," JYP said. "we shall have your votes."

Her heart went from fluttering because of the pretty boy to fluttering because of nervousness.

"If you vote for me, then do a piece sign." he said as he himself did a piece sign, trying to look cute. "But if you want to vote for this waterfowl, then put you pinky up as if you are going to pinky swear."

The results were that everyone, except one person, 🎲 put their pinky up.

So the winner was Goose.

She sighed in relief and had a smile on her beak.

"Excuse me," JYP said. "I think you have all misunderstood how the voting goes. When you vote for me, you have to do piece sign."

But the townspeople chanted "GOOSE! GOOSE! GOOSE! GOOSE! GOOSE!"

"Oh my dear, you all need glasses in this town." JYP said.

"But, JYP." one of the people said. "I voted for you."

JYP looked at that person and found out that it was 🎲Bang Chan.

"I voted for you because I think you look cute, kinda like a baby kangaroo."

"You really think so?"

"Of course, mate."

"Well, you have a good eyesight."

Goose was standing there and still couldn't believe that she won.

She now wanted to tell the pretty boy, that she had a crush on him.

The pretty boy, who was 🎲Yeonjun.

He was one of the most popular guys in town and almost everyone had a crush on him.

She shyly walked over to him.

"Yeonjun" she said, her cheeks turned pink.

"Yes?" he asked.

"I want to confess that I have a crush on you, will you go out with me?"

He responded: 🎲 "Yes, because you make me feel like Cinderella."

The goose had no idea what he meant by that, but she was happy to hear that he liked her back.

Then he took her hand, and they went on a date at a café.

Some hours later, Hongjoong finished making the ATEEZ song and went out of his studio.

He went for a walk in the town and heard people talk about a "cuteness battle".

He then realized that he had been missing out on something.

The End

Well... I wonder if I should make threads like this more often.

And well, I guess that is a way of getting rid of a writing slump...

Updates as of 04.15.24

I forgot that I wanted to write a fanfic, where I kinda make fun of the kinds of plots in short kdramas that seem to be like "the boyfriend of the female main character breaks up with her and then for some reason she meets her childhood friend again and then the viewer knows that the friend actually has had a crush on her for a long time."