Felix

• I. Get To Know Felix

Felix is the lead dancer, lead rapper, sub-vocalist in Stray Kids and is also part of the visual line.

He was born on September 15, 2000, in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia and attended St Patrick’s Marist College, a Roman Catholic, co-educational high school situated in the Dundas suburb of Sydney. He has two sisters, one older, Rachel or Jisue Lee, and one younger, Olivia.

Felix has always been interested in music and performing since he was a child. He can play the piano and has been inspired by BIGBANG‘s G-Dragon.

His start to be a K-pop idol was in 2016 when Felix and his friend came across one of JYP’s managers in Sydney.

The manager handed them a business card and invited them to participate in the “JYP Global Audition” in Sydney in December 2016. Felix’s friend missed out but Felix passed and moved to South Korea after being accepted as a trainee in JYP Entertainment in February 2017.

He would train for 8 months until he participated in the Stray Kids reality show, helming the same name as the group’s official name. Unfortunately, Felix and one other member of the group, Lee Know, were subsequently removed from the show.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

His fate had a change of luck at the end of Stray Kids Episode 9, J.Y. Park gave him and Minho one more chance to debut with the others if they do well during the Live Broadcast that second chance made him one of the members of Stray Kids.

Quote from Felix

Why I Wanted to Become a Singer: Because I like music!!

II. SKZOO Character

SKZOO Character

Name: BbokAri
    Animal: Baby Chick

III. Collaboration: Changlix

As a part of SKZ-Record members, Changbin and Felix released “Because I Like You”.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Written by the two, the song gently works through feelings of affection for a special person. Changbin and Felix sing this song as reassurance that they are not alone, reminding them of how beautiful the world is and that they belong. The song was released on March 14, which is a love-themed holiday called White Day in South Korea. The song can be seen as a gift from Stray Kids to their fans, STAYs.

IV. Dance Unit

Hyunjin, Lee Know and Felix joined as a full dance unit called DanceRACHA.

V. Stray Kids Discography Credits

Album Song Lyrics Composer
    Mixtape GLOW
    I am NOT Mixtape #1
    I am WHO? 1. WHO?
    2. Mixtape #2
    I am YOU Mixtape #3
    Clé 1 : MIROH Mixtape #4
    Clé 1 : LEVANTER Mixtape #5
    SKZ-Record Track Cause I Like You (좋으니까)
    Noeasy Surfin

VI. Filmography

MCing

Solo Live Broadcasts

• Puppy Cat School (2019-present) (with Seungmin)
    • SKZ-Vlog: Felix - Sunshine 1 & 2
    • ASMR: 8:01 STAY FM

- Episode 1 G’Day Mate

- Episode 2 Chrissy

- Episode 3 Bike & Choccy

- Episode 4 Good on Ya!

VII. Videography

VIII. Trivia

• Felix likes fashion that transcends boundaries and imagination.
    Quote from Felix on Arena Homme Plus magazine interview

“I think it’s cool when a male model pulls off female clothing really well or sports eye-catching hair and makeup.

• He is known as "the member with the deep voice".
    • He has a lot of aegyo and likes to do kinship.
    • Many fans think that Felix resembles a cat because of the shape of his ears and eyes.
    • He became a regular sponsor of Save the Children on his birthday on September 15, 2020.
    • A food from his hometown he can't live without is lamington.
    • He likes Shin Ramyun.
    • He's a good baker.
    • He makes delicious treats, meals and desserts especially brownies for his idol friends, staff and members.

External Content twitter.com

• People assume he's cold when he's actually very cute.

"I think a lot of people misunderstand their first impression of me. “You look scary and brusque,” or “you look cold” is what I hear about my first impression. Once I become closer with people, I seem cold onstage, but when I’m able to comfortably have conversations with them without makeup on, I hear that I’m like a baby chick or a cute golden retriever. I think it’s my duality on and off stage. It’s very different."

Quote from Chenle

“We coincidentally ran into one another while doing promotions. I contacted him to chat together, and he brought the brownies he made. They were extremely good. I ate five of them! Felix said, ‘Take more to share with the members.’ I said, ‘Okay.’ But, I went back and ate them all.

Good food shouldn’t be shared. It should be for yourself.”

• He has a habit of biting his lips.
    • Felix doesn't like being called Yongbok.
    • He thinks his charming point is his freckles.