Posts by HwaGoose

Them: Do you know any Korean?

Me: a little bit

Them: Say something in Korean

Me: Annyeonghaseyo

Them: OH MY GOODNESS, YOU'RE SO FLUENT. :whatk:

Okay, that was an exaggeration.

But I remember when I went to 10th grade and some of my female classmates used Google Translate to translate some sentences from English to Korean, and they wanted me to guess what the Korean sentence was saying and they were shaking when I guessed correctly.

Updates as of 10.02.24

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The question was "What do Kate Bush and Stray Kids have in common?"

And AI replied with:

Kate Bush and Stray Kids might seem like an unlikely pair, but they share a few interesting connections:

1. Global Influence: Both artists have a significant global fanbase. Kate Bush’s music has transcended generations, especially with the resurgence of her song “Running Up That Hill” thanks to its feature in the TV show Stranger Things. Stray Kids, a popular K-pop group, have also garnered a massive international following.
    2. Innovative Music: Kate Bush is known for her unique and experimental approach to music, blending various genres and pushing creative boundaries. Similarly, Stray Kids are recognized for their innovative sound and self-produced tracks, often exploring different musical styles.
    3. Cultural Impact: Both have made a substantial impact on pop culture. Kate Bush’s influence is evident in the way her music continues to resonate with new audiences. Stray Kids, on the other hand, are part of the global K-pop wave that has significantly influenced music, fashion, and entertainment worldwide.

It’s fascinating to see how artists from different eras and genres can share such commonalities! Are you a fan of either of them?

Well... I used to be a STAY. (even though I still like some of their music)

And about Kate Bush, I don't listen to her that much, but I know songs like "Running Up That Hill" and "Wuthering Heights", and also some of the songs that feature Trio Bulgarka, e.g. "Rocket's Tail".

And yes, that is probably a very strange comparison to make.

Updates as of 10.01.24

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

But well... sometimes I want to wear cute pastel clothes, other times B&W, other times kinda fancy clothes (especially on Sundays), other times tomboyish clothes, other times clothes that follow what I assume the fashion trends currently are etc...

Oh my goodness, it's my favourite book.

External Content x.com

Never mind, I found out that to wear alt fashion, I need to have an "alt lifestyle".

I feel like I'm more for the aesthetics part rather than the lifestyle part.

Even though the thing about going to a thrift store and buying some clothes and then trying to "reform" it sounds fun. (and now I'm reminded of some stuff that Hongjoong has reformed)

And well... I remember when I was reading a blog about "fairy kei music" and it was all some music that wasn'tt quite my cup of tea.

But I also saw some Youtube playlist called "fairy kei music" too, and it was some cute music that felt more like my cup of tea. (and I also felt like it suited with how cute fairy kei fashion kinda looks)

Updates as of 09.30.24

External Content x.com

I had a thought that was like "People that don't like noise music are probably the same kinds of people who don't like Björk's and Kate Bush's music"

But then I also started thinking that you can't compare Stray Kids/NCT/etc... to Björk and Kate Bush,

Like imagine comparing "Rocket's Tail" to "Sticker"

Or "Declare Independance" with "S-Class"

I feel like Björk fans and Kate Bush fans probably would be offended by that comparison.

Sadly some people will never our grow that mindset or the mindset that just because someone is nice to them or hangs out with them, that means they want to sleep with them or owe them things. :annoyedk:

I have sometimes had crushes on guys, who are being nice to me, despite them not feeling the same.

Like I used to have a crush on someone, who was my brother's friend.

He was nice towards me, but he only saw me as a friend's sister.

And the guy that I hang out with every week is also nice towards me, but he likes me only in a platonic way.