What are your most favourite Japanese songs who are not in Japanese?

• Mine would be

English:

• Da-iCE - Into You
    • Dean Fujioka - Echo
    • FAKY - Bad Things (English version)
    • GENERATIONS - Control Myself
    • iri - Valerie
    • Mrs. GREEN APPLE - Present (English version)
    • Ryuji Imaichi feat. Ne-Yo - SHINING
    • SUPER DRAGON - Bloody Love
    • Taichi Mukai - Don't lie (English version)
    • THE CHARM PARK - Don't Stop
    • THE RAMPAGE - All day
    • THE RAMPAGE - Moon and Back
    • THE RAMPAGE - Nobody
    • THE RAMPAGE - Stampede

Korean:

• Orbit - MOONCRYSTALPOWER

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Does vocaloid count? Because this:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• For non Germany people maybe hart to understand but the German soundtrack version of my Childhood Anime are just so good. Every time I listen to this songs it bring back to my childhood. :|:|:|

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BiS's "HiDE iN SEW"

is BiS's first and only song in English but that's not what is special about it

the thing is that none of the members speaks or understands English, since none of the members speak it WACK basically had to write a "reverse romanji" version of the song

they basically created a soup letter of Japanese words that put together sounded like English words and the members memorized that, later in an interview for the single BiS stated that they absolutely had no idea what they lyrics were about

also the song and video are pretty cool, so that too

• I am picky re adaptation of Japanese songs into another language so I will go with Utada because she can adapt her songs to make it work in English being a true bilingual.

Jpn version:

External Content youtu.be

English version:

Another favorite 2 musician of mine are Cocco and Alan (阿兰 アラン) and they both collaborated on a song called

群青の谷 - Gunjou no Tani (Ultramarine valley) - Cocco wrote it for Alan (who is actually Tibetan Chinese but she can sing in Jpn very well) but then she later released her own version some years later. Hearing how they both sang and interpreted the song is pretty cool:

Alan version:

Cocco version:

I love both versions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!