Posts by JiminieKookie

These are the results according to the jury

GMCfJ_WW0AAcEyC.jpeg

I disagree with whole top 7, delete them all and place Greece as forst. Thank u!

I'm laughing if Germany even makes it out of the last 5 ranks this year at least.

I wished that some of the acts people actually want to see would represent the country. Some people say we should try it with Lena again, others say they hope we could get a chance where the national TV finally alows Electric Callboy to aply again, since in 2022 the band was told no (due to the fact that they are metalcore, but they are world famous and have great music, so people got very pissed at that time when the band was cancled) and yeah, I wonder what will happen this year with our quit average and not too outstanding artist.

For 2025 people already see a bit more of hope, cause a TV-show host/singer who retired from the show business said he would return to the public and help finding our artist for 2025 again. And you see, in years every time where this guy, his name is Stefan Raab produced the artist's song or even casted them in shows, we had way better results than in years where he wasn't doing it. And you especially see it in the years after he retired from the show business, where we had no good ranks at all (except for that 1 year where we reached #4 with Michael Schulte, but this only happend doe to that people got compassion for his song, since he sung about that his father passed away and his mom worked hard on rasing him and his siblings)

So yeah, I wonder what will happen. I mean would be weird if we actually would reach a good place this year. But from what I saw on YT, it seems more like that people already have their preffered choices. Many seem to preffer Greece, Israel, Lithuania, Poland, Switzerland, UK or Sweden. But unironicaly it could be that the Netherland win. Many people wonder why the song of Joost Klein was so popular since "ew its techno" but he got a lot fame recently, especially due to his song "Friesenjung" that charted like crazy in Germany in 2023. And his song is also actually a banger that he released for ESC.

• primary school
    • Teacher was sick
    • Different teacher came
    • Had no idea what to teach
    • She decided to put on the radio
    • We danced
    • She told us to sit down
    • She said she awards her top5 dancers with candy
    • She pointed at me
    • I stood up
    • She got confused
    • She said "Why are you getting up?"
    • I said: "Because why not?!"
    • She shaked her head: "No I mean the girl far away in the back very left corner of the room"
    • But instead of pointing at this girl, she really pointed at me
    • I than said: "Well, ok, never mind. I didn't even considered to stand up for you, I stood up for myself cause uh..."
    • Whole class was looking at me as if they wanted to laugh at me
    • I than pretended I wanted to try a different sitting method cause "butt hurts" was my excuse
    • After class a girl said: "You are so emberasing, you didn't won. You just danced so bad!"
    • I was like: "No, thats not true"
    • Girl says: "You can't fool me. You are the worst dancer in the world"
    • The 5 kids who won laught "haha she blamed herself, we dance so much better"

Bruh we all had been 8 years old WTF

Germany? We will see. I think the song is not bad actually. :/

We had some way better songs to choose from, but nothing to spectacular as always, since national TV says "no" to almost anything... you can see it if you go back in time: sea chanty band - no, metalcore band - no, gothic-pop band - no, etc. etc. and these are often the more preffered choices by the general public for representing the country, but national TV be like: "Ignore what the public wants, just say they suck and are not allowed to represent us cause their song is not radio friendly". Last year we ditched the national TV and voted via TikTok, but it was also not the best cause we send a metalband and nobody liked it in the other countries :(

You see from this list of who we could've chosen this year that it kinda sucks a bit. We have so many great and talented, sometimes even world famous artists and they never apply because they get told no and it sucks. All the people who then apply for the show where we vote who will represent us end up to be mainly boring ass artists, that mostly nobody ever heard of and might not even will hear of again when ESC ends.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is from the 2023 and you see, since we had done it via TikTok instead of national TV, the selection was quit more diverse to choose from

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is ok, but I found it a little bit boring

Kawonchi you just made me think of one of my recent fave techno-styled songs again so I need to ad it here :teeheek:

I'm assuming that groups from mid-sized companies (particularly those that have repeatedly had contestants on Road to Kingdom and related shows) will compete, so the groups I'm expecting to see are: Woollim's Drippin, P1Harmony or AMPERS&ONE as the FNC representative, Mirae (since DSP is under RBW now) and Cube's Nowadays, maybe Cravity, Just B or Lun8. Epex, Tempest and Younite wouldn't surprise me either.

I could also think of EVNNE due to that VERIVERY was on that show too

Congratulations to her!! I haven't seen anything about her since middle school, I used to be obsessed with PONPONPON :pepe-sad:

I also don't follow her much, but last thing I remember is how people tried to drag her for some rumor a few years ago. People said she was creepy and apparently after underaged boys. They also said she would know her husband since he was still a minor (he is 5 years younger than her if I remember right)

External Content x.com

The last one I cancled on wasn't a KPop-idol but a JPop-artist.

I was a casual listener, not a fan, but it made ma mad non the less. So the singer whith the stagename Kiro Akiyama. In 2022 he beat up a woman in his own apartment, it was stated how he ripped her hair out, banged her head against the wall,... and other things. I was quit shook cause he released good music.

And this situation also made me hate Sony, because Kiro Akiyama is signed with SME (Sony Music Entertainment) and Sony held an official statement about the situation back then and all Sony did was asking the fans to don't turn away. They also told people to still have trust into Kiro. WTF, how should you trust someone, who beat up another person and even broke their nose? Instead of kicking Kiro out, Sony just put him into a short hiatus and he begun to release new music in 2023.