Posts by JiminieKookie

Nope

I saw ads on TV some years ago but thats it (They seem to be in literally every country around the globe lol)

Back as this was new my grandma saw this ad on TV and was like: "You pay like what, 30 bucks to cook a meal for 2 people with this? If I want to cook the exact same food, I can buy the ingredients for 10 bucks or so myself and still have more from it to cook for at least 4 people. I could feed like 10 people with 30 bucks when I just go to the grocery store to buy the exact same items to get my 30 bucks worth it"

Source: infranken.de

Translator: JiminieKookie

Idar-Oberstein, Germany

The shooter refused to wear a mask and turned himself into the murderer of a 20 year old man. The police is now checking two Twitter accounts run by the murderer to check if he allready had killing-fantasies before.

The suspected shooter in Idar-Oberstein just wanted to buy beer and than turned into a murderer. The reason: he refused to wear a mask. In anger about the corona-measures he shoot at the 20 year old cashier.

The police is now checking two Twitter accounts run by the shooter. "There is evidence on the suspect's Twitter accounts. We are now following the evidence." The police was pointed at the Twitter-activities by a lot of users. As the magazines Der Spiegel and Thinktanks CeMAs call out, the suspected shooter allready stood out on the internet 2 years ago with fantasies about killing.

The 31K town Idar-Oberstein grieves about the 20 year old cashier. In the same time other people are happy about the murder-attack on the website called Telegram. They see the murder as an resistance against the covid-laws.

On Saturday evening the 49 year old steped into the gas station to buy a sixpack of beer. As he was called out that he should wear a mask he only left the store after he was threatened to leave. He later came back to buy beer, with a mask on. As he stood in front of the cashregister the man put his mask down and shot the 20 year old cashier directly into his head.

Meanwhile as the whole town of Idar-Oberstein is putting mouring-flags allover the whole town and puts flowers and candles in front of the gas station, a group of people is happy about what happend on the website Telegram. As the newspaper Der Tagesspiegel noticed the chat on that website in a group of right-wing extremists that heated up a lot.

But its only a few coments who make you shiver. The violence in the staate Rheinland-Pfalz is portrayed as self-defense and a long-awaited liberation struggle, a free strike against the "Merkel dictatorship" as the Tagesspiegel writes.

In the chat is to read that nobody is feeling pity and that the "mask-nonsense sucks". Because "One got just crazy. Good". And in the chat was to read that that people understand when one just can't no more with all the regulations. "If it hits the right one, we have no problem with it"

In the same time as conspiracy theorist and right-wing extrimists blaspheme in chats, politicians show participation via Twitter.

The group chairman of the party "Bündis Grünen" Katrin Göring-Eckardt writes "The terrible murder of a young man in Idar-Oberstein shakes me deeply. My condolences go to his family and friends. The effects of hatred are cruel."

Even the general secretary of the party CDU Paul Ziemiak worte on Twitter "A horrible act, an unbelivable attack. A jung man was murdered, just cause he told someone to wear a mask. An incredible amount of radicalization!"

The 49 year old man was cought near the local police station on Sunday, the 19th. and was brought to the judge on Monday. He allready confessed his crime.

I don’t know to be honest. If they’re singing in Japanese, it has nothing to do with kpop despite being from produce groups since they aren’t kpop groups lol Hopefully, they don’t start taking over kcon because I’ve seen more and more of them being added onto kcon lineups. Owv, jo1, ini, enjin. It’s defeating the whole purpose of kcon xD It’s okay if they’re featured on there every now and then specifically for kcon being held in Japan, but EVERY kcon? Lmao

Would be funny if they would ad Orbit lol

I mean ... 3,5 of 7 member are Korean and they have 1 Korean song xDDDDDDD

whorerwin

Mostly Japanese artists, but I'm only posting some examples before the list becomes be too long ~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So... yall know that JO1 (Winner group of Produce 101 Japan season 1) apeard like 2 times or so there and will apear for a 3rd time now ... and than I saw on Twitter that they added 2 more JPop-groups (ENJIN and OWV).

My only theory is: because all member of those groups were on the Japanese version of Produce 101 that this would maybe the reason why they got added besides JO1 but I'm not too sure tho.

But as we all know Kcon was created to show people the Korean music so not sure what it has to do with suddenly adding Japanese artists.

What do you think about the fact that they include Japanese artists now?

Also for those who don't know anyone of these 3 groups:

JO1

ENJIN

OWV

Oh I love the w24 song :lover1:

They are a very good band tho, but not sure what they are going to do since Jonggil is 29 wich means he has to enlist till the end of the year and a band without drummer ... hm. Also not sure if Howon has only the Chilenian passport or also the Korean because if he had both than the band would be fully fucked if Howon who turns 29 next month than would also enlist :pepe-tea: because Howon is the vocalist tho

I can totally recomend you to listen to more of their stuff

I can only think of a handful of real kpop yeehaw songs so I'd love more examples if you have them! I live in a yeehaw area so some of the things people call country leave me scratching my head at times. The 2yoon posted above is a really nice one though :dancer:

I can give you also a woman singing Country Roads

Whenever I say "Ah a Korean country song"

These people asume it's a song with traditional Korean elements or an old Korean song ...

When do these people finally learn that I mean the same shit as the American yehaw-music but made in Korea?

male JPop & KPop - collab 2021 - since it basicly been way fucking to long since the last one where men collabed (was it Jay Park and JP THE WAVY or the one of Sik-K with Eill, Taichi Mukai and m-flo?)

And than just a few days later this happend:

I just wrote somewhere "I wished some dudes from Japan and Korea would trow another collab, but a good one"

I latly didn't felt the "female" collabs so ... (I think it was in both cases Chanmina last time. I mean the one song with Taeyeon and than the one with Saweti, Doja Cat and Jamie and seriously I didn't felt these songs)

KAT-TUN consisted of two main vocalists (Kame and Jin), a rapper (Koki) and three backing vocalists (Nakamaru, Ueda and Junno).

You know they are only 3 member. Jin Akanishi left the group 11 years ago, Koki Tanaka 8 years ago and Junnosuke Taguchi 5 years ago. And if I'm not mistaken Junnosuke also had a drug scandal like 2 years ago wich also involved his wife or something where the remaining member of KAT-TUN went like "Yo dude, can you please stop getting our name into this, you are no member of our group anymore so please..."

Kazuya, Yuichi and Tatsuya are the remaining member since the others left a while ago

Also for everyone who never listend to their music, they have their 2021-releases on Spotify:

External Content open.spotify.com

Aparently Lisa is from now on the same woman as LiSA acording to this one source ...

External Content twitter.com

Reminder for all the people who don't listen to either's music: LiSA and Lisa are not the same person ! I know you may say "But all Asians look the same, who cares if its not the same person" but no just cause they use the almost same name dosn't mean they would be the same person :pepestare: