TEMPEST

• I. Introduction

TEMPEST is a seven-member boy group under Yuehua Entertainment debuted last March 2, 2022 with their debut mini album "It's ME, It's WE".

II. Career

After the survival show I-LAND ended and the group ENHYPEN was formed, former contestant Hanbin left BELIFT LAB and signed a contract with Yuehua Entertainment. He gained a fanbase during his time on I-LAND, and him joining Yuehua Entertainment sparked rumors of him possibly debuting in a new boy group under the company.

On June 8, 2021, Yuehua trademarked the names, TEMPEST, TPST, and 템페스트. In July 2021, official social media accounts for TEMPEST were launched.

Yuehua stated on October 4 to Star News that they would name their upcoming boy group TEMPEST and that Hyeongseop and Lew (Who previously went by Euiwoong as his stage name) who debuted as the duo HyeonseopXEuiwoong awhile back would be in the lineup for the new boy group.

The social media accounts for TEMPEST were official opened on December 31 as that is when Yuehua started making posts on the accounts. They released a motion logo video and released teaser photos of all the member on January 3, 2022. They have continued to release more teasers and pre-debut content since then.

On January 19, they were revealed that they were planned to debut on February 21, 2022 with an album.

III. Members

Stage Name: Lew
    Birth Name: Lee Eui-woong
    Birthday: April 5, 2001
    1st Revealed Member
    Former Produce 101 S2 Contestant
    Debuted in disbanded duo HyeonseopXEuiwoong

Stage Name: Taerae
    Birth Name: Kim Taerae
    Birthday: May 9, 2002
    2nd Revealed Member
    Stage Name: Hwarang
    Birth Name: Song Jae-won
    Birthday: April 23, 2001
    3rd Revealed Member
    Stage Name: Hyeongseop
    Birth Name: Ahn Hyeong-seop
    Birthday: August 9, 1999
    4th Revealed Member
    Former Produce 101 S2 Contestant
    Debuted in disbanded duo HyeonseopXEuiwoong
    Stage Name: Hanbin
    Birth Name: Ngô Ngọc Hưng
    Birthday: January 19, 1998
    5th Revealed Member
    Former I-Land Contestant
    Founder and leader of dance group CAC under the stage name Hưng Bin
    Stage Name: Eunchan
    Birth Name: Choi Byeong-seop
    Birthday: February 27, 2001
    6th Revealed Member
    Stage Name: Hyuk
    Birth Name: Koo Bon-hyuk
    Birthday: April 17, 2000
    7th Revealed Member

IV. Discography

TBA

V. Videography

TBA

VI. Videos

Logo Motion

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kick It Cover

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VII. Trivia

• Hanbin began training in July 2019
    • Hanbin is Vietnamese
    • Hyeongseop debuted as an actor in 2017 on the Naver TV Cast webdrama Mischievous Detectives
    • Hyuk previously auditioned for and passed the first round auditions for FNC, JYP, and Big Hit Entertainment
    • Euiwoong was on shows Hello Counselor, Problematic Man, and played the role of Boni in Tok! Tok! Boni Hani
    • Hwarang's nicknames are Small Fish, Small Head, and Deer
    • Eunchan attended Hanlim Multi Arts School and graduated from the Fashion Modeling department