Posts by JiminieKookie

BebeCarat-0 you may know the deal, if it's me I will most likly suggest JPop :teeheek:

I hope there is anything from my suggestions that you may like

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Maria, why you so cute ;(

External Content www.tiktok.com

I didn't even know NU'EST disbanded for the longest time and still listen to their tracks, what a great group, 'Bet Bet' is still a reoccurring listen for me. 😊

It was so sad. They planned to release a special album for their 10th anniversary and told fans they planed to do so, but Pledis and Hybe made a disbandment album out of it instead without that the boys knew and only when the release of the album came very very close they got to hear it would be their last album :( I still don't get why Baekho and Minhyun stayed in Pledis tho

nooo why did you reminded me of TRCNG, BLACK6IX, SPECTRUM and NOIR T_T

They should try to outsell ZEROBASONE. IDK the exact numbers but someone who's a big fan of them said they sold fucking much in Japan, not sure if he really ment the Japan numbers or the overall sales for their CDs but he said something like 4 million, which is insane for a group that only debuted last year

IDK the total stats for TXT in Japan, but people constantly say nobody ever sold as much in Japan as SEVENTEEN

Nothing. I'm not in Korea, nor go there anytime soon.

I knew a Korean person, but he ruined my will for learning another language many years ago by telling everyone: stop this the right now. You ain't gonna learn shit

And it was quit meh to work with that person since I spend 4 years in the same company

Is a classic, decent song tho. Also it took me years till I found out that Milky Chance was from Germany. I was like "what?"

External Content www.youtube.com

Source

Japanese government sources say J-pop duo YOASOBI has been invited to a state dinner US President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden will host during Prime Minister Kishida Fumio's visit to Washington.

Kishida left for a seven-day visit to the US on Monday. The dinner is to be held on Wednesday, local time.

The duo had one of last year's biggest hits with "Idol", the opening theme song for an anime series. It was the most streamed song on online streaming services in Japan last year and also popular abroad.

The US government is believed to be emphasizing the country's friendly relations with Japan by inviting the high-profile musicians.

For me it's when all vocals in the song get almost the same amount of lyrics if there are more than 1 vocalist. So what I mean is not when a DJ collabs with a singer, but when a band with a vocalist would collab with another vocalist or if a 3 people group collabs with a band that has 2 vocalists and every has almost the same amount of lines.

For bad features I do dislike it when you barly even hear the featured vocalists and don't even notice their existence in the song. So for example a 4:30 minutes song could have a total of 3:50 vocals. 2 people sing in the song, 1 has 3:00 of vocals and the feature only 50 seconds. Depending on context of the lyrics it may makes sense, but if its a song where you know both could have almost the same amount of lines, than it sounds very bad to me, especially if both vocalists might also have almost the same vocal tone or a very good harmony with eachother.

So for a good collab it could look like: the band has 2 vocalists, the featured artist is 1 person. The song is 4:00 and has 3:10 lyrics. The 1st vocalist gets 1:10 lines, the 2nd vocalist 1:00 and the 3rd 1:00 of the lines. That looks like a pretty good harmony to me and if they even have similiar voice, the better. But it would suck as a bad collab if for example from the 3:10 minutes the 1st vocalist had 1:30 the 2nd one also 1:30 but the feature would only get 0:10 of the lyrics. That would truely suck for me.

If the feature is a musician with a distinguished sound (not a DJ) than it would also suck if for example the guitarist who got featured is barly to be heard like example you wait for an epic guitar solo but you almost her no guitar in the entire song and also no guitar solo and you think: "is there even a guitar in the song?"

For DJs I think it mathers more if the song is enjoyable. If they have a personal style than it looks even better if they come up with a very great idea to use the vocals in the song that they get featured on or that they want to have as feature. I mean imagine the David Guetta-style but he would make a song for a metalband, that would never work out. But if he for example would decide to feature someone like Zara Larsson, than it most likly works pretty well at the end. However the song could totally be change and be unenjoyable if Zara would say no and he had to try to come up with another sing that suits the song.

Is ok

So it was said a few years back that Japan practicaly made it illegal to sing playback on live shows and he totally looks like as if he had a backing track running in order to not need to sing fully live here. If that would be in Korea, people would call him lazy for not trying to fully sing all of that lol