Posts by JiminieKookie

Takumi of the JPop-Group THE JET BOY BANGERZ (2nd guy from the left on the clip in this tweet) was in England with his dance crew called Cyber Agent and they got hit with the golden buzzer

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Also leaving you guys a video with the most viewed German songs of all time (dated to Summer of 2023):

External Content x.com

The entire Tweet is reffering to the girlgroup SPEED and especially to album art and musicvideo-concepts

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

GLydBYIXUAEsJQ0.jpg

GLydBYHWgAAZ5mr.jpg

GLydBYKWUAAGmaR.jpg

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

GLylMrMaAAQOusg.jpg

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

This is also the case on my Spotify! I have seen something similar happen with other tracks before, although those were simply greyed out until eventually becoming available again. If there is an issue, I hope it gets resolved and the track gets put back up. However, I have no idea what causes a track to be removed vs. being shown as unplayable by Spotify.

Being removed has different causes. Sometimes artists or their agency put out a run-time for a contract and not renew it after it runs out, other times it has different causes like misspelled names, wrong artist profile, beef with their agency, inapropriate (as for example Ravi had a very nice song in one of his albums but he removed it due to that Koreans said he reffered to something that they found inapropriate and so he removed the track off of Spotify cause of that). But we can never be sure if the artists or their agency don't tell us why they had to take something off

I’ve been a huge fan since their early days, saw them live 3 times! Their latest album didn’t click with me but all of their older discography until XXXV was flawless. I am glad they are still doing well.

I liked it a lot, but Taka revealed a few weeks ago that he was actually done with it. He said the genre was something he thought about, would be something he wants to avoid. He said he would like to go back to the style of his old songs again, saying he only wrote songs like his past releases cause when the group became famous outside Japan he moved to the US for a while and thought to really break trought in the US he needed to compose songs that sound like what Americans enjoy, but he realised he actually hated it.

I enjoyed the mix of languages even though I speak neither!
    The second credited Russian artist seems to be a rapper and only has one track on Spotify with 8 monthly listeners! The autotune is sadly too ott for me to be enjoyable though.
    I liked this by the other singer though:

External Content open.spotify.com

Sad they took the song of W24 out of Spotify :huuh: I wonder why, it was so good tho or better said I can't play it in Spotify no more

These are the results according to the jury

GMCfJ_WW0AAcEyC.jpeg

I disagree with whole top 7, delete them all and place Greece as forst. Thank u!

I'm laughing if Germany even makes it out of the last 5 ranks this year at least.

I wished that some of the acts people actually want to see would represent the country. Some people say we should try it with Lena again, others say they hope we could get a chance where the national TV finally alows Electric Callboy to aply again, since in 2022 the band was told no (due to the fact that they are metalcore, but they are world famous and have great music, so people got very pissed at that time when the band was cancled) and yeah, I wonder what will happen this year with our quit average and not too outstanding artist.

For 2025 people already see a bit more of hope, cause a TV-show host/singer who retired from the show business said he would return to the public and help finding our artist for 2025 again. And you see, in years every time where this guy, his name is Stefan Raab produced the artist's song or even casted them in shows, we had way better results than in years where he wasn't doing it. And you especially see it in the years after he retired from the show business, where we had no good ranks at all (except for that 1 year where we reached #4 with Michael Schulte, but this only happend doe to that people got compassion for his song, since he sung about that his father passed away and his mom worked hard on rasing him and his siblings)

So yeah, I wonder what will happen. I mean would be weird if we actually would reach a good place this year. But from what I saw on YT, it seems more like that people already have their preffered choices. Many seem to preffer Greece, Israel, Lithuania, Poland, Switzerland, UK or Sweden. But unironicaly it could be that the Netherland win. Many people wonder why the song of Joost Klein was so popular since "ew its techno" but he got a lot fame recently, especially due to his song "Friesenjung" that charted like crazy in Germany in 2023. And his song is also actually a banger that he released for ESC.

• primary school
    • Teacher was sick
    • Different teacher came
    • Had no idea what to teach
    • She decided to put on the radio
    • We danced
    • She told us to sit down
    • She said she awards her top5 dancers with candy
    • She pointed at me
    • I stood up
    • She got confused
    • She said "Why are you getting up?"
    • I said: "Because why not?!"
    • She shaked her head: "No I mean the girl far away in the back very left corner of the room"
    • But instead of pointing at this girl, she really pointed at me
    • I than said: "Well, ok, never mind. I didn't even considered to stand up for you, I stood up for myself cause uh..."
    • Whole class was looking at me as if they wanted to laugh at me
    • I than pretended I wanted to try a different sitting method cause "butt hurts" was my excuse
    • After class a girl said: "You are so emberasing, you didn't won. You just danced so bad!"
    • I was like: "No, thats not true"
    • Girl says: "You can't fool me. You are the worst dancer in the world"
    • The 5 kids who won laught "haha she blamed herself, we dance so much better"

Bruh we all had been 8 years old WTF

Germany? We will see. I think the song is not bad actually. :/

We had some way better songs to choose from, but nothing to spectacular as always, since national TV says "no" to almost anything... you can see it if you go back in time: sea chanty band - no, metalcore band - no, gothic-pop band - no, etc. etc. and these are often the more preffered choices by the general public for representing the country, but national TV be like: "Ignore what the public wants, just say they suck and are not allowed to represent us cause their song is not radio friendly". Last year we ditched the national TV and voted via TikTok, but it was also not the best cause we send a metalband and nobody liked it in the other countries :(

You see from this list of who we could've chosen this year that it kinda sucks a bit. We have so many great and talented, sometimes even world famous artists and they never apply because they get told no and it sucks. All the people who then apply for the show where we vote who will represent us end up to be mainly boring ass artists, that mostly nobody ever heard of and might not even will hear of again when ESC ends.

This is from the 2023 and you see, since we had done it via TikTok instead of national TV, the selection was quit more diverse to choose from

Is ok, but I found it a little bit boring

Kawonchi you just made me think of one of my recent fave techno-styled songs again so I need to ad it here :teeheek:

I'm assuming that groups from mid-sized companies (particularly those that have repeatedly had contestants on Road to Kingdom and related shows) will compete, so the groups I'm expecting to see are: Woollim's Drippin, P1Harmony or AMPERS&ONE as the FNC representative, Mirae (since DSP is under RBW now) and Cube's Nowadays, maybe Cravity, Just B or Lun8. Epex, Tempest and Younite wouldn't surprise me either.

I could also think of EVNNE due to that VERIVERY was on that show too