Yoo Tae-yang, also known as simply Tae Yang, is a South Korean singer and performer. He's the main dancer and lead vocalist of SF9. Tae-yang was born on February 28, 1997 in Yangcheon-gu, Seoul, South Korea. He has a brother. On October 11, 2016, during the second week of promotions of their debut single "Feeling Sensation", it was announced that he has temporarily suspended activities due to a right knee cartilage injury. He resumed activities on October 21.
II. WORKS: CINEMA / TELEVISIONS
- Click Your Heart (2016)
- Dance War (2018)
III. MUSIC VIDEO / PERFORMANCES
- He was the third trainee added to SF9.
- He is a fashionista.
- His talent is dancing to various types of music.
- He has a calm and thoughtful personality.
- He has an unique vocal skill, he can sing any song by any artist in sorrowful version.
- He has the best calligraphy in the group.
- He also eats a lot.
- If he wasn't a singer, he would want to be a florist.
- He participated of the Star Empire Audition in 2013.
- He has the best Japanese out of the members.
- He served as center on the releases "Feeling Sensation" and Burning Sensation.
- On SF9, he's part of the Dance line with Young Bin and Cha Ni, on the Vocal line with Inseong, Jaeyoon, Dawon and Rowoon, and on the "jjaljjoleei" line with Hwiyoung and Chani.
- He started an Instagram account on October 12, 2019, being the second member to have a personal social media account.