Jenn's Nugudom #8 - IN2IT

• So, Number 8 on my list is In2it and this is a funny story

I had a few of their songs on my Spotify playlist and i'm listening and posting it and then

decided to listen to their discography and realized that they were the ones who sang

a few songs i really enjoy and i was today years old when I realized it was them.

They are not currently active as 4/6 members are enlisted

Isaac is the first Malaysian k-pop idol.
    He can speak Malay, English, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Sign Language.

He is also learning Spanish.

#8 IN2IT

in2it.jpg

IN2IT is a six-member boy group formed through the survival show BOYS24.

Originally as eight, they debuted on October 26, 2017 with the mini album Carpe Diem.

On February 10, 2020, the group parted ways with MMO Entertainment after contract termination.

Discography

Korean

Mini albums

Carpe Diem (2017)

Singles

"Snapshot" (2018)

"Into The Night Fever" (2018)

"Run Away" (2019)

"Puzzle" (2019)

Collaborations

"Be the Future" (with AleXa & Dreamcatcher) (2020)

OSTs

"Her Private Life OST Part 3" (2019) ("Shining Star")

Japanese

Singles

"I'm Your Joker" (2020)

Digital singles

"I'm Your Joker (TV Anime Version)" (2020)

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jiahn (지안) Main Dancer, Main Rapper, Lead Vocalist 2017–present

Jiahn.jpg

Isaac (아이젝) Lead Dancer, Lead Rapper, Vocalist 2017–present

Isaac.jpg

Inactive (military enlistment)

Yeontae (연태) Main Vocalist 2017–present

Yeontae.jpg

Inho (인호) Main Vocalist 2017–present

inho.jpg

Hyunuk (현욱) Vocalist, Rapper, Visual 2017–present

Hyunuk.jpg

Inpyo (인표) Leader, Lead Vocalist, Maknae 2017–present

Inpyo.jpg

Music Videos:

External Content www.youtube.com

Performances:

Prior Editions:

• Hey! I’ll come back to this, but just want to say, I’m not ignoring your threads but there are a lot of them with a lot to listen to, so bear with me if it takes several days to answer them all..

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Hey! I’ll come back to this, but just want to say, I’m not ignoring your threads but there are a lot of them with a lot to listen to, so bear with me if it takes several days to answer them all..

no worries, i'm just posting them quickly as i'm moving and want to be able to get them out before i do ♥ take ur time!

• their song Snapshot sounds so 2nd gen to me. I like this song a lot.

this got me interested to keep listening to their songs.

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISHHHHHHHHHHHH i love it lol

snapshot is catchy but poison is *chef's kiss*

• I know them! I stanned them for a while but then they weren't having comebacks so I gave up ;(

it's so hard when a group you like won't have comebacks, i have no idea what's going on with them but damn i love their songs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!