Jenn's Nugudom #4 - D-Crunch

• I decided to post 2 a day.

Due to me moving and won't have internet that well while moving

and I wanted to make sure i get these posted so i can

reply/talk about them while i have a chance!

#4 on my list is D-Crunch

I LOVE

LOVE

LOVE

THIS GROUP BUT

I HATE

HATE

HATE

their company

This group is simply AMAZING. Their choreography, their footwork etc is on PAR.

They are so underrated it hurts. I highly recommend watching their lives! They do NOT lip synch

I have seen countless videos of them getting their sound cut off mid singing and not being affected by it.

They simply are rare and amazing!

d-crunch.jpg

D-CRUNCH (디크런치; short for Diamond Crunch) is a seven-member

boy group under Ai Grand Korea.

They were formed by All-S Company and originally as nine,

they debuted on August 6, 2018 with the single album "0806".

2018: Debut

On June 5, 2018, All-S Company reveal an artist, Dylan, for his upcoming first group through a teaser photo. The next days, other members were revealed and other series of teaser photos were published. Finally, on June 25, the agency revealed the group and its name.

On July 6, 2018, it was announced that the group will pre-debut with the digital single "Geupsik" with the special sub-unit Geupsik-Dan featuring Chan Young, O.V, Jeong Seung and Dylan. The music video teaser was released the same day. The single will be released on July 10 and will feature also two girls trainees from the agency: Karam and Hyeong Shin.

The full group debuted on August 6, 2018 with the single album "0806".

Hyun Wook (현욱) Main Vocalist, Dancer 2018–present

hyunwook.jpg

Hyun Ho (현호) Rapper, Dancer 2018–present

hyunho.jpg

O.V (오뷔) Main Rapper, Main Dancer, Leader 2018–present

o.v.jpg

Hyun Oh (현오) Main Vocalist, Main Dancer 2018–present

hyunoh.jpg

Chan Young (찬영) Main Rapper, Main Dancer 2018–present

chanyoung.jpg

Jung Seung (정승) Rapper, Dancer 2018–present

jungseung.jpg

Inactive - Mental Health Hiatus

Dylan (딜란) Rapper, Dancer, Maknae 2018–present

dylan.jpg

Sub-units

STOPES (Jungseung & Hyunwook)

Discography

Korean

Mini albums

M1112 (4colors) (2018)

M0527 (2019)

Across The Universe (2020)

Daydream (2021)

Single albums

"0806" (2018)

"중독" (2022)

Digital singles

"Together Puppy Part.7" (2020)

"Pierrot" (2020)

Japanese

Singles

"Are You Ready? (Japanese Version)" (2019)

Daum Cafe
    Facebook
    Instagram
    SoundCloud
    TikTok
    Twitter
    V Live
    YouTube

M/V's

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Performances:

Just check out this virtual concert!

They are also having a comeback!

ıllıllı💎 D-Crunch 3rd Single Album "Addiction"{Official Comeback Thread} 3.25.22💎ıllıllı - K-POP - allkpop forums

They also starred in their own drama called 1:11 Time to Be Together

and their Daydream album was the soundtrack to it!

Time to be together 1:11

Prior Editions

External Content open.spotify.com

• Oh, the crunchy guys that you like.

But I like "My Name" a lot.

I like me some crunch :teeheek:

Chanyoung is such a damn amazing rapper omg

and Hyunoh's vocals please he's stunning!

• D-Crunch is one of those groups that I enjoy a lot of music from, but I've never sat down and listening to their albums. I really like Stealer and Pierrot. :pepemusic:

• D-Crunch is one of those groups that I enjoy a lot of music from, but I've never sat down and listening to their albums. I really like Stealer and Pierrot. :pepemusic:

taste! they have a great discography, i won't say amazing 'cause there's some songs that are just too boy crushy for me, but for the most part their music is great, the vocals AMAZING. My favorite 2 are chanyoung and hyunoh, the pipes on hyunoh omg especially in panorama. Sadly right after Minhyuk's birthday he left the group and then dylan went on hiatus for mental health at the same time, so something happened. doesn't surprise me giving how shitty the company is. Their comeback is in a few days the teasers sound amazing, but it's definitely missing those two.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!