Posts by ThePhantomThief

If this is true, then I'd agree with her. How is something like that even legal? It's so one-sided, it's morally reprehensible.

Sounds like she should have consulted a lawyer to look over the contract before she signed and agreed to it? But she DID sign and agree to it.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, I'm off to spend the next day covered in fish guts, prawn bits, gross smelling mosquito repellent and mud. No way I'm trying to load and navigate this thread on my phone with AKP's borked notifications and shit. Maybe some other threads...

Have fun y'all. If I catch any crabs, your welcome to get some from me.

you don’t think Jennie would be happy if her sisters win? If that other song wins it’s not hers win anyway. It’s by hybe

All the other Blackpinks are clearly supporting Jennie with her release.

NONE of the Blinks said dickity about the preschool groups rip off songs.

It's clear where their feelings lie

So...

STREAM SPOT FOR JENNIE

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We don’t need to stream it. Now let’s focus on our BPs sister group babymonster. Sheesh is gaining more and more streams from Koreans. Let’s focus on voting for them

And for Jennie it’s a cute song but it’s released on hybe channel so. It’s not our priority right? :finger-heart:

I'm streaming it cause it's Jennie and I love Jennie and I want Jennie to be successful and happy. So I'll stream it.

But just for you, I HAVE listened to Sheesh twice on Youtube. And downvoted it. And watched it with an adblock on! HAHAHAHA

would not be surprised if MHJ has a hint of Narcissistic Personality Disorder given her track record. But to be fair, this is the music business, NPD is probably overrepresented there ESPECIALLY in a conglomerate playing with the big $$$. There will be multiple, less visible, people with it.

It's interesting you theorise that NPD is possibly overrepresented in the music business (which is possibly backed by research).

In the corporate world, it is theorised that 4 - 12% of corporate CEO's and high level senior managers exhibit psychopathic traits (not to be confused with psychotic traits or "Hollywood psychopathy"), according to some expert estimates, many times more than the 1% rate found in the general population.

So the entertainment industry is an interesting one in which theres an element that has NPD overrepresentation and an elements that has overrepresentation of psychopathic traits. Both can be very difficult, challenging types to work. But imagine then an NPD person butting up against one with psychopathic traits?

From what I have read on a cursory look at it all, NPD types struggle (and ultimately lose) against psychopathic types because the typical NPD traits of emotional manipulation, deception, emotionality etc just straight up don't work on the unfazed psychopath who lack emotional empathy, while still being manipulative and cunning with a need to be in control. Which leads to a spiral for the NPD type, who gets more extreme in behaviour as their control falters.

What/who does that sound like?

Yeah instead of comdanming the baseless psychotic witchunt and character assasination MHJ went through these last days by the medias (that would shatter any individual really), lets critisize young girls who are just trying to support her emotionally in hope that she will get some comfort in her despair and not think of the worst outcomes. For sure sherlock. What BS.

Obviosuly Ador is not just a business for MHJ. She has very personal attachement to the project and to NJ. Which does bring something unique and special to the table. And as long as nothing wrong of shady comes of of it, you gouls should stop seing evil in everything that women does. Pff.

I know you're quite dumb and borderline nutjob, but now you're basically oking grooming of young people

You cannot be taken at all seriously

Even other tokkis disown you, thats how ridiculous you are

:meme-lemonposting::meme-trying-not-to-laugh::meme-lemonposting::meme-trying-not-to-laugh::meme-lemonposting::meme-trying-not-to-laugh::meme-lemonposting::meme-trying-not-to-laugh::meme-lemonposting::meme-trying-not-to-laugh::meme-lemonposting::meme-trying-not-to-laugh::meme-lemonposting::meme-trying-not-to-laugh::meme-lemonposting::meme-trying-not-to-laugh:

how did she emotionally manipulate them? i dont see anything wrong with her having a relationship with them. they work closely with her, so of course they would be upset. mhj is a person too, i don't doubt that she feels very connected to the girls

Because what she's done, as a much older person, with a position of authority and power over younger people in her care is highly inappropriate at best and grooming at worst.

Anyone who has ever worked with young people in any capacity knows there are strong boundaries that should exist between the older person and the younger person (and not at all jsut in the physical/intimate respects, that is one part of a greater whole).

She is, to the girls, a mentor, carer, employer, boss, teacher and manager. In all of those areas, suitable and appropriate boundaries MUST exist. Of course their situation is a bit different because of long hours and close proximity, but that's even more reason for the need for boundaries.

MHJ has absolutely crossed these boundaries in many ways.

This comment, from MHJ herself, is worrying enough and it's not the only one:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Why do 16-21 year old women, who report to this woman, even know that she is thinking this?

You are 100% spot on, even when the sexualization by fans is disgusting and dangerous, the real danger is the people directly around them, we know all those cases from the western entertainment media like in nickelodeon, disney, justin bieber, etc... the minors in kpop face the same dangers.

Yeah you're right there. Never even thought to mention that in my screed.

Although, come to think of it... it's interesting to think that major scandal of THAT nature has never really hit kpop. Surprisingly. Thankfully.

Imagine Apple saying such things about Samsung.

Do you truly, honestly, genuinely think that a Samsung higher up, or even CEO, has never said something like this in private?

Or Apple?

Warner Bros?

Coca Cola?

Meta?

Capcom?

KFC?

SM?

YG?

The mom and pop grocery store with a rival mom and pop grocery store across the street?

Are you really so naive to think that this isn't fairly normal thinking for any company or business, in any industry, to want to beat the opposition?