Recommend me your boy groups

• Go to Best Answer
  • External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Monsta X's self cam MVs are my favorite and this is one of my favorite bsides ever

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My fav music video (and song, actually)

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• There aren't many monbebes here so I'll say they are less known

I already know this song. it's good the MV is beautiful. Moon Sua brother group makes some good stuff

• I like the first song very smooth. I wasn't vibing with Love Killa at first but as soon as Changkyun hopped the track it was taken to another level. I am a sucker for that man even if I don't stan Monsta X. Great song, I'll probably check out the dance proactive looks like a fun dance. About the MV, it was some high budget quality. Guy with the Orange/Red hair (idk I can't tell it looks like a mix of both with the lighting) Jooheon? (I think that's his name please correct me if I'm wrong) he is enjoyable to watch, he's a got a nice presence went great with the styling. Hyungwon is also very hot. 10/10

• There aren't many monbebes here so I'll say they are less known

The song itself is kinda boring to me, not my style. The MV is depressing :pepe-comfy: I probably wouldn't go back to this again unless I get emotional and reminiscent over something in the past.

• YES I LIKE BOY GROUPS

External Content www.youtube.com

almost everyone forgets lil ole vav

• I like the first song very smooth. I wasn't vibing with Love Killa at first but as soon as Changkyun hopped the track it was taken to another level. I am a sucker for that man even if I don't stan Monsta X. Great song, I'll probably check out the dance proactive looks like a fun dance. About the MV, it was some high budget quality. Guy with the Orange/Red hair (idk I can't tell it looks like a mix of both with the lighting) Jooheon? (I think that's his name please correct me if I'm wrong) he is enjoyable to watch, he's a got a nice presence went great with the styling. Hyungwon is also very hot. 10/10

Woah TASTE!!!! yes the guy is Jooheon!! You actually seem to know the members pretty well, I'm surprised! Yes he is the best mx performer imo his energy is insane, all of them are so good though. And yeah Hyungwon looked so good that era :pepe-sad: the mv was based on movie characters, Jooheon as Joker, Minhyuk as Patrick Bateman, Kihyun as Hannibal, Shownu as Hitman, Changkyun as Denzel in Training Day and Hyungwon as Tyler Durden.

I'm glad you liked what you saw and heard, keep me in my mind if you want any more recs about them I'll gladly help - actually they have much better bsides but since you wanted videos.. and try Gambler perhaps too eheh its actually my favorite title but I like LK's video more :pepelove2:

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• External Content youtu.be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• NINE.i- I know this group, they were on my twitter timeline, I ignored it because I wanted to check it out later. Nice song the MV is really pretty

AWEEK- the song was mid, reminds me of AB6IX but like 99% more nugu. Some of the vocals had some bad technique it made it hard for me to listen to. I think I like the MV more than the song. The director and editor did well for what they were given. I feel like I need to see if they have a different concept for any other MVs or something like that because I don't think this concept suits them that well. Maybe a concept like Astro or The Boyz No Air would be good for them

BAE173- THIS IS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!! The MV is very dance focused but it changed and has some good effects so it's enjoyable to watch. My favorite thing about this is the FASHION! The stylist did their JOB! Great song, nice MV, dancing is great, long blonde hair guy is really attractive, the guy with the black hair and blonde fringe has some great stage presence, green haired guy as well. I enjoyed it

Black Level- The instrumental is har too loud I cannot hear them. I had to stop watching I feel like it'd be unfair to judge them based on a song that I can't even hear them sing. If they have other songs with normal vocal volume, please send I want to judge them fairly

BZ-BOYS- the opening guy is STUNNING. This is so good almost doesn't seem nugu. I'd listen to this again for sure. The styling is also good (after some of the things stylists have done to my faves these outfits are great)

D-CRUNCH- The start was weird, didn't start on the beat I expected it to but I don't think I hate it? The verses are great, the chorus is like basic boy group dark concept chorus. It's good, it will probably get suck in my head I'd end up listening to it a bunch

DKB- I know this song I haven't listened to it in a long time though. It's still good, aged pretty well. MV is creative and flashy, reminds me of P1harmony and they're one of my ults so it's a compliment. The effects are cool. It'd be a nice song to cover or commit arson to (two of my regular hobbies. I'm joking, I don't make covers :pepe-hehe:)

E'LAST- The MV is beautiful I don't think I'd listen to the song without the MV though. It's not bad, it's a good song but I need an excuse to stare at the guys with the red hair, blue hair, and orange hair

F.able- I am not clicking with this song but the sheer nugu-ness of this MV makes my brain try to enjoy it. It's seeping into my mind.. I think I am singing it now.

GHOST9- WOW WHAT AN OPENING SHOT. Whoever that was stands out A LOT I like him. My gayness aside, this song is pretty good. It's sore sure something I'd enjoy. The MV is unique, the dance looks really cool, I am very impressed. Probably my second favorite on here so far

JUST B- This is the group Geonu is in right? Glad he debuted, I was crying when he got eliminated from I-land. This song isn't bad, the MV is interesting, I am not a huge of the loud noisy boy group chorus but this one works, doesn't hurt my ears to listen to. I enjoyed the vocals of this song

Luminous- I like the song, I love the MV. They seem like a talented group. The dance was good too. I enjoyed the chorus the most, its my favorite part. Solid song

KINGDOM- The switch up scared me a bit not gonna lie. I like the MV, nicely filmed, great editing. I think the dance is my favorite part. The song is a bit loud especially the drop but it's catchy, I'll just have to lower my volume. Their concept it refreshing, not many groups do it and stay to loyal to it all throughout the MV without changing it up completely

ONEUS- I loved their debut I streamed it for a year and a half. As expected, this song is awesome as well. The MV is stunning. They do not let me down, thank you Oneus

TO1- I like this, everything about it. (sorry i am getting lazy with this reviews, there's so many songs)

VERIVERY- This is more my style. It's a good song and the aesthetics of the MV are great.

TRENDZ- this is interesting. This dance has some great transitions and great imagery. The speed of the level changes can do some damage to the knee hope they're okay. The song is good too I like the rapper's tone. My third favorite song. I'M A BAD VILLIAN YASS

OMEGA X- OH I KNOW THIS GROUP. Jehyun and Jinwoo (Xen) are here. I used to be a huge 1team stan. This sing is surpisingly sexy. It's good though, I'm not usually a fan of sexy boy group concepts.

• Woah TASTE!!!! yes the guy is Jooheon!! You actually seem to know the members pretty well, I'm surprised! Yes he is the best mx performer imo his energy is insane, all of them are so good though. And yeah Hyungwon looked so good that era :pepe-sad: the mv was based on movie characters, Jooheon as Joker, Minhyuk as Patrick Bateman, Kihyun as Hannibal, Shownu as Hitman, Changkyun as Denzel in Training Day and Hyungwon as Tyler Durden.

I'm glad you liked what you saw and heard, keep me in my mind if you want any more recs about them I'll gladly help - actually they have much better bsides but since you wanted videos.. and try Gambler perhaps too eheh its actually my favorite title but I like LK's video more :pepelove2:

Yes I know them, I almost started stanning them I watched a guide and everything. I have seen them in kpop compilations and stuff too. I know their personalities for than their music. Idk who half of those people the MV is based on but that's a fun fact.

• i think i did well for once lol

allow me to introduce some more nugu aweek

as for black level yeah the company did them dirty here's a live performance of the songs

d-crunch has a HUGE discography

some more e'last also red hair = wonjun blue hair = rano or romin depending on which "blue" youre looking at (romin's is purple but in some angles looks blue) orange hair = wonhyuk

F.able

has one other song but it's with older members no mv however they did perform it with the current line up

Ghost9 used to have 9 members and is now down to 7 they have more amazing mv's

Just B

correct geonu is there!

Luminous are my 2nd ults!

TRENDZ

this song here was written by astro's jinjin!

bz-boys i love them

YOUR REVIEW SKIPPED MY IN2IT BOYS! AND MY VAV AND NOIR! I'M SADS lol

• more people need to hear MCND. They are criminally underrated

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

• Another user already posted Verivery so if you wanna know what I think about the song

VERIVERY- This is more my style. It's a good song and the aesthetics of the MV are great.

there you go

A.C.E- Yes finally some good fun lgiht concept songs. I need some refreshing and this sure is refreshing. I like this, I love bright concepts and bright concept songs. This group has some great vocals. The MV is fun. I love it 100/10

VANNER- Wow I didn't expect that deep voice. I like this it's a fun summer song. The choreo is fun. Everything about it is very fun. I love fun. That bridge is my favorite part, it's really good

Great Guys- It's a nice MV but that chorus turned me off from the song. The verses are nice, that sound in chorus sounds like a fork scraping a plate to my eyes.

T1419-I won't judge this one. It's a Japanese release which could be very different from their Korean releases so it doesn't give me a good image of what the group is like. Wouldn't be fair

DRIPPIN- I like this song. The MV has nothing to do with the song which kinda makes me giggle a bit. They're ona super spy mission and the captions are like "BABY I WANT YOU" :pepe-hehe: not a bad thing I'm just goofy

MCND- I forgot about this song. I like this it's catchy and fun. Not sure about those suspenders though, that's a fashion NO NO :pepenomad:

• OOPS SORRY, I'll try to get to it when I can there's is a lot to watch. I started this a little after lunchtime and it's already dinnertime :pepe-sad:

• T1419- It's a Japanese release which could be very different from their Korean releases

OK so here ya go

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• more people need to hear MCND. They are criminally underrated

I like ICE AGE I listen to it every week. Top Gang has some.. interesting lyrical choices. The beat is fire though. The bass in the chorus is a bit loud though. Nanana I listened to when it released. I didn't like it, I still don't like it, that prechorus is good.

• OK so here ya go

This dance is awesome. I just found out they are under the same agency as MOMOLAND, with how high quality this MV is compared to MMLD's I would have never guessed:cryingr: This song it good, I'll probably like it on Spotify. The guy with the long hair has a great vocal tone it's very sweet like Red Velvet's Joy and she is one of my ults for her voice. I like him

Stan EPEX they are pretty good and they should have more praise :yesr:

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• also the opening shot in ghost9 xray is shin

edit: to understand ghost9's story you have to watch their mini movie

• so many men.... I need some refreshment...

• I'll give you WEi, CIX, Cravity, and BDC:

WEi

BDC

Cravity

CIX

'Pinky Swear' is their most recent, but it's also a JP release, so I'll put their latest Korean song 'Wave' here too.

As a bonus:

Younite

^^^They are from the same company as BDC. They haven't debuted yet, but they are showing promse from their pre-debut track here and other videos.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• so many men.... I need some refreshment...

aznboy-x2 idk why u reacted with the sunglasses no one even mentioned u

u are obsessed with me :suure::suure:

• WEi- the MV is GREAT. This is is group Yohan is in, correct? The song is cute. I enjoyed it but I immdiately forgot what it sounded like after I stopped watching. I think the dance was cute if I can remember it correctly

BDC- The dance was cool. It would have been cool if their was some more singing in the first part of the chorus, felt empty, like a lot of build up then the tension was killed. I liked the whistling part at the end it is very catchy and will get stuck in your ear. 8/10

Cravity- The song is great the only problem with this entire thing is HYEONGJUN'S HAIR????? WHY DID THEY DO THAT TO HIM?? I like this concept of this MV the quality is great and the cinmeatography is smart. Glad to see WJSN's money is being put to something good (Starship pls give WJSN a comeback after Queendom don't put them through the Queendom curse I beg u)

CIX-(I started with WAVE) Why does this song sound like I heard it before?? I have never seen this MV before but I am somehow familiar with this song, that's strange. It's good, more of what I usually listen to. The effects are great. The MV is nicely though out and shot perfectly. The song is the best part of this though. Super good 10/10

(Pinky Swear) It's a good song. I can see why people like this. The chorus is a bit high pitched I think it could be more pleasing to the ears if it was a low pitch, it'd be more smooth, and less voice straining. Hope their voices are okay. Overall the song is good I like the.. warhouse?? donut shop?? Whatever that location is, I like it.

Younite- This is groovy. I can see your taste in music just from these songs hehe. This is a good song. I like their fashion. They look really young like REALLY young, fresh out the box that's kinda scary these trainees are getting younger and younger :pepe-life-support:

• I`m guessing you already know SHINee, so you I hope you will be pleased with my 2nd fav: Hoppipolla

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• Yup! Yohan's group!

Yeah I gave you the bright, sugary stuff! I like darker, badass stuff too (like EPEX, Ghost9, Omega X, etc.), but I guess I lean more towards the brighter stuff nowadays. ^^

Most of Younite are 2002 liners! There is one 2001 liner, three 2003 liners, and the youngest is Sion who is a 2004 liner!

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• onewe - orbit

• Would it be insensitive to recommend Mirae to a gg stan?

Golcha also

• This sh*t slaps . . .

. . . this slaps too . . .

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• I already stan golcha and yes the mirae recommendation is very insensitive CANCELLED!!!

Joking, I enjoyed Dongpyo group's performance it's a good song. I love bright concepts because they're usually the most fun eras and concepts to experience for me and this is great, fun summer bop 9/10

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!