I.M

• I.M (아이엠) is a South Korean rapper, singer, and songwriter currently signed under Starship Entertainment. He is a member of the boy group Monsta X.

I. Pre-Debut

I.M was born Im Changkyun (임창균) on January 26, 1996 in Suwon, Gyonggi-do, South Korea. During his childhood, he spent several years living abroad in both Boston, Massachusetts and Israel due to his father's work as a scientist.

In 2013, he became a member of a group Nu'bility under Special K Entertainment. The group performed at several events, but never officially debuted.

In 2014, I.M joined Starship Entertainment. He was added to the survival show No.Mercy mid-series as a contestant and won the opportunity to debut in Monsta X.

II. Career

I.M made his debut as a member of Monsta X on May 15, 2015 with the release of their first mini album Trespass.

In 2016, I.M released a mixtape song "Who Am I?" featuring Yeseo. In 2019, he released the mixtape Horizon featuring a collaboration with American artist ELHAE.

In January 2021, it was announced that I.M would release his first solo album. The mini album Duality was released on February 19 with "God Damn" serving as the title track.

In June 2021, I.M became the new model for Versace Eros Fragrance perfume.

III. Discography

Cover Title Release Date Type
    Duality February 19, 2021 Mini Album

IV. Filmography

Year Title Role Network
    2014 No.Mercy Contestant Mnet

V. Trivia

• His English name is Daniel.
    • He can speak English fluently.