Who Am I New

• B1a4_who_am_I.jpg

Introduction:

Who Am I is the second full-length album by the South Korean boy group B1A4.

Background & Release:

The album was released on January 13th, 2014 under WM Entertainment, consisting of 12 songs, with the title track being Lonely (없구나)

Tracklist:

Title
    WriterProducerLength
    Prologue (Intro)--Jinyoung, Good Guy (Arrangement)1:07
    Lonely (없구나)Jinyoung, BaroJinyoung, Perfume (Arrangement)4:05
    Memory (사랑 그땐)JinyoungJinyoung, Good Guy (Arrangement)3:40
    AmazingCNU, BaroDennis White, Timothy James, Antonina Armato3:55
    BabyJinyoung, BaroJinyoung (Music, Arrangement), Good Guy (Arrangement) 3:56
    Oh My God Park Kang Il, BaroPark Kang Il (Music), Park Shin Won (Arrangement)3:35
    Too MuchNoh Joo Hwan, C-NONoh Joo Hwan, C-NO4:06
    Pretty (예뻐)Jinyoung, Baro, CNUJinyoung (Music, Arrangement), Good Guy (Arrangement)3:18
    Who Am I Jinyoung, Baro, Good GuyJinyoung, Good Guy3:14
    Feel the Music (음악에 취해) (CNU Solo)CNUCNU, Joo Young, Go Hyung Suk (Music, Arrangement)3:52
    Road ()Baro, Lee Gi, Yong BaeLee Gi, Yong Bae3:42
    SeoulCNU, BaroCNU (Music), Go Hyung Suk (Arrangement)3:47

Spotify Playlist:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Videos:

YouTube playlist of all their songs from the album:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Reception:

The song reached #1 on the Gaon Album Chart.