Posts by aznboy-x2

. . . I kinda like this song ngl :pepe-grooving:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i don't know why this song isn't the most popular song in the universe because its the best song ive ever heard

I've been vibing to this song for almost two years now my only comfort during the lockdown

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

. . . I used to like this song very very much but . . . I think listen to it so much . . . I got bored but of it but that my fault lmao

:pepe-clown-gear:

. . . ngl this song is kinda of a vibe but I won't listen to it again

:groovins:

//ignore the album cover

///also I'm starting listen to j-pop and c-pop but I don't know where to started

. . . also this song is very good :groovins:

. . . ngl this song is kinda of a vibe but I won't listen to it again

:groovins:

//ignore the album cover

///also I'm starting listen to j-pop and c-pop but I don't know where to started

. . . I like some of Nini Blase music :pepe-grooving:

. . . here are some music that I liked from her

//she also have a soundcloud . . . so :wellr:

. . . no but he has a nice voice

External Content soundcloud.com