this is the thread of the month

• either i haven't been on here enough or there aren't any outstanding contenders. and i'm here to change that. Ms. SoShiStan *cough* VioletParr *cough* *cough* VioletWinters *cOuGh* VioletPunisherr *COUGH COUGH* FeLiNa *WHEW GOT IT* is jonesing for a custom gif badge. i hold a firm belief that allkill members should be able to commission for 3k+ akorns but that's not a can of worms i'm opening here.

so instead i'm going to open an even more malicious can of worms and make a thread filled with tons of edgy kpop questions that you can choose to debate others on (or just give your own opinion on). you don't have to answer all of them but i have a feeling this should do the trick. i won nov 2021 and i'm back for more. i'm too busy with finals to write a full analysis thread so this'll do for now. don't let me down.... or else....

DISCLAIMER:

Some of the groups I'm asking questions about here I either ult or I'm a big fan of. While I do love seeing different opinions, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do :skull: This is meant to spark discussion, that being said it is not meant to start full on fanwars. If this goes to dumpsterfire I'm gonna remake it without the inflammatory question that caused it to go there. Let's keep it peaceful folks, I can see how this would attract trolls, if it's obvious bait then just react with a facepalm and keep it moving.

GUIDELINES:

1. No fighting, namecalling or callouts

2. Be respectful

QUESTION...? (bonus points if you got that reference, you're automatically hot and cool and funny and smart)

~

~

1. What 4th gen girl group fell off the most and why?

2. What 4th gen boy group fell off the most and why?

3. What 3rd gen girl group fell off the most and why?

4. What 3rd gen boy group fell off the most and why?

5. Most unpopular opinion about a member who got kicked out?

6. Do girl or boy groups lead the 4th gen? (This is an easy one btw)

7. Name some groups you think need new producers or new musical direction asap

8. Name some groups companies have gotten way too complacent with

9. What soloist fell off the most and why?

10. Do you think overperfectionism and too long of a wait kills hype? (eg: Dean)

11. Name some artists who dug their own grave

12. Name some girl groups with a couple of songs that put them on mid tier... and then fell off

13. 2012, 2014, and 2016 were the best years musically in k-pop, prove me wrong or come up with an argument (check wikipedia for releases that occurred those years and your jaw will drop. AOA saves the day!)

14. Name a group from the big four that comes back way too much

15. Name a group from the big four that comes back way too little

16. If you could resurrect one group, what group would it be, and would they be successful?

17. Why do you think Jessica's solo career didn't perform well? (music slapped anyway)

18. Do you agree with JYP's recent musical direction of Itzy and Nmixx, and SM's recent musical direction with Red Velvet (not including solos)?

19. Looking 5 years down the road, do you see Lesserafim or Newjeans being more successful?

20. Group you think will disband in 2023?

21. Fandom that is hanging on for dear life to a hopeless cause?

22. The quality of mid-tier girl groups was better pre 2017 than it was now, argue or agree with proof.

23. Name a member that should be kicked out of a group

24. Name a member that you wish you could bring back to a group

25. Name a soloist that you believe a company mishandled (I'll make this one easy, YG mishandled Lee Hi after giving her the best release ever by locking her up)

26. Why do you think Korean rap (namely Jay Park) has fallen off so hard after peaking in 2016/17?

27. Inactive soloists you miss dearly?

28. Groups that always said they were coming back but never did? (looking at you Orange Caramel)

29. Groups that had amazing Japanese releases and aesthetics? (two right answers here if we're talking 2nd gen girl groups)

30. Eff, Marry, Friend, Kill: SM, YG, HYBE, JYP

31. (BONUS) A song from your faves that you wish you could burn from existence?

boy oh boy i can't wait to wake up to some disssscourse! remember to keep it cute, calm, and classy or else i have to call in my friends to make you go bye bye. it's completely possible to answer a question without throwing shade babes.

:siptear:

- Vi/FeLiNa (yes i'm posting this at 2:40 in the morning, what about it) :borahae:

Edited 5 times, last by FeLiNa ().

• u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• glad we can agree on 22. don't speak 20 into existence good lord. i have so many questions what did shuhua do and when did exo say they were coming back but never did ;(

• glad we can agree on 22. don't speak 20 into existence good lord. i have so many questions what did shuhua do and when did exo say they were coming back but never did ;(

20 is written in stone

i have accepted it and its not sad anymore

there's tons of loona songs out there anyway

shuhua did nothing and thats exactly why she dont belong in the group

she never contributes anything

btw i assume this is not a super serious discussion

exo keep saying they are 9 but where ot9?

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• i mean i think they'll be apart for some time but come back together. and dayum.

and i believe chanyeol literally just got discharged at the end of september so the mans is resting. they're probs coming back early 2023 or 2nd quarter 2023.

• i mean i think they'll be apart for some time but come back together. and dayum.

and i believe chanyeol literally just got discharged at the end of september so the mans is resting. they're probs coming back early 2023 or 2nd quarter 2023.

i dont see anyone buying them as a whole

12 members is not a small responsibility + if they want to keep up the usual loona production quality.......that shit takes money

u r m o m g a y

• :woow:

• 12. Name some girl groups with a couple of songs that put them on mid tier... and then fell off

momoland

Momoland has the best quality music than most groups, when they fall off

BBoom Bboom

Baam

I'm So Hot

Thumbs Up

Ready Or Not

Wrap Me In Plastic

Yummy Yummy Love

I don't know about their releases before BB but the first 5 here are A+ (Thumbs Up maybe B+)

The collabs range from OK to WTF but far from "falling off" its just they haven't made any new original songs

• i agree they have put out consistently great music over the years

its a shame no one cares if they dont have the money to advertise

u r m o m g a y

• I'm a big gun? I'm touched. I'm sorry you missed out on the Black Friday offer - a free custom for any AllKill member who requested it!!

WHAT THE FUCK NO NO NO WAS IT A GIF CUSTOM?!

TAKE A CHANCE ON ME I'LL BUY AKORNS I'LL TRADE MY LIMITEDS I'LL DO ANYTHING PLEEK PLEEK PLEASE.. PLEASE

:pepe-beg: -> :pepe-sad: -> :drinktears: ->:pepe-puddle: -> :boompepe:

NO I'M A AKP LEGEND.... PLEASE I'M A AKP LEGENNDDDDD🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 3 times, last by FeLiNa ().

• :Yujin2:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• This thread contains 14 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!