Who is your ultimate bias and why?

• My ultimate bias on all kpop groups is Suga/Yoongi. Simply because of his personality that match mine and it is easy to relate to him as he is very open about what he thinks and feel. I think Chyper pt 2 really cemented him as my bias when I'm new to Bts. I cannot forget how I got goosebumps when I heard his part the first time I played that song 🤭

• Jin of BTS.

I've said this a million times before but he has always been a role model for me as someone who struggles with low self esteem. When I hear him saying good things about himself it makes me more confident. Like it makes me realise that it's okay to love yourself shamelessly.

I also love his voice and his sense of humour. His solo songs have breath-taking vocals.

• I have 3 (in no order)

- Jiyeon from T-ara because she has the most striking visuals but mostly because of how hard she's worked since she debuted. She's faced MASSIVE unwarranted hate and each time she picks herself up and works harder to pursue her dream <3 She's trully inspirational.

- Momo from TWICE. She's SO ADORABLE AND FIERCE AND ANGELIC. But she's my ult because of SIXTEEN. She worked so hard and when she got eliminated it broke my heart. But seeing her be added in again and seeing her improve each comeback is truly amazing to witness and watch and I will forever support her <3

- Taeyeon from SNSD. THE VOICE OF THIS CENTURY. Not only is she MASSIVELY TALENTED but she's got a HUGE heart and is gorgeous inside and out. She's been so open about her mental health and seeing her work through it really inspires me to keep going as well. She's comforting to her fans and gives us the will to keep going on in this life <3

~ ω

• I may come back later to write essays about them.

The top of my top is Jaebeom from GOT7. He's not just talented and a great singer and dancer, but he's such a good leader and person.

The second is Johnny from NCT. He's such a humble and positive person and a hard worker. I am very much a pessimistic person, but hearing him be so overwhelmingly positive and seeing him always trying to show only good moments wants me try harder to be more positive and focus on the good things as well.

• My ultimate bias on all kpop groups is Suga/Yoongi. Simply because of his personality that match mine and it is easy to relate to him as he is very open about what he thinks and feel. I think Chyper pt 2 really cemented him as my bias when I'm new to Bts. I cannot forget how I got goosebumps when I heard his part the first time I played that song 🤭

Loona- HaSeul & JinSoul ( Choerry is my Bias Wrecker)

TXT- HueNingKai Ultimate Bias (and Maybe Taehyun as a side Bias, but him and Yeonjun are my Bias Wreckers)

Treasure- Not sure yet, but it might be Junkyu, Jeongwoo, Mashiho, or Ashai

Aespa- Giselle (But NingNing is growing on me a lot because of her Vocals)

seonhee

crazydoll86

@zuzuhhaa

baepsaechan

motorp77

superyeah

• SNSD Yoona and EXO Suho

Both are artists that are not immediately recognized for their talents, however both have worked hard to improve themselves.

In the case of Suho, he alone made me check all of EXO discography and made me fall for EXO when I had been avoiding said group for years.

Plus they are both Geminis, like me.

• I may come back later to write essays about them.

The top of my top is Jaebeom from GOT7. He's not just talented and a great singer and dancer, but he's such a good leader and person.

The second is Johnny from NCT. He's such a humble and positive person and a hard worker. I am very much a pessimistic person, but hearing him be so overwhelmingly positive and seeing him always trying to show only good moments wants me try harder to be more positive and focus on the good things as well.

You always welcome...

• Wait until you go to their concert, people always come out with new bias or being wrecked by another member hard every concert of their favorite groups. If u already go, you must know this feeling 😂

• Wait until you go to their concert, people always come out with new bias or being wrecked by another member hard every concert of their favorite groups. If u already go, you must know this feeling 😂

The way I understand that. I have a bias in every unit plus I was watching gapyeong…. Yuuuutaaaaa….. :lover1:

I was watching like a sticker

taeeeeyooooooong :lover1:

:pepe-cringe:

• Stray Kids' Hyunjin

I think I've written It too many times, lol

But I really admire how ambitious he is. And more than being ambitious having a strong desire towards something, he really has determination to achieve his goals and make it happen. This willpower makes him don't hesitate to try new things and discover or develop new skills and strengths, challenging himself, even If he's insecure to take the first step.

The impression I have from the things he's said about himself in the past and the present, I think Hyunjin lost too much of his time stuck in imaturity, insecurity and struggling with low self esteem to still let it stop him now. And I really appreciate how his experience in the industry over the years has been changing him for good in these aspects.

I must say that I also admire how he is passionate about art and how he always uses It to express what he's feeling and what he want to say. And It can be through his dancing, his self-written/produced songs, his drawings/painting, the choreographies he creates, the photographies he takes, etc.

I could be talking about Hyunjin forever, lmao, but this is what makes him my ult the most.

• sana might be my ult bias. in a lot of ways she's what i'd like to be. she's warm and unafraid to love others, always affectionate, never hesitates to show other people how much she cares. she's goofy and playful. she's okay with being weird and laughs quickly and loudly. she's my favorite :pleading:

55c01ec6f8d6f7f24220b41054072b41fc2e07b3.gifv

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• Soyeon

There are lot of things I can say about her talent and creativity but I think people are aware of that side of her. Probably less known about her is her vision and leadership. I think she's the ultimate leader. She's the rare type of leader that's very hands-on. She isn't just a middleman between management and members. She makes real decisions, important decisions, that affect the group's direction and success. This is some things she's done and does for Idle:

- Changed the meaning behind the group's name after Cube already decided on the name and designed the group logo

- Molded the group's guiding belief of individuality

--- Instead of allowing the group as trainees to be taught by a vocal teacher who stressed high notes and vocal homogeneity, she found a teacher that would train them while keeping the different vocal colors. That's great foresight because differing vocal colors is one of Idle's distinguishing characteristics that's praised a lot

- Works really hard and just grinds

--- She's always in the studio. It's all about the passion for music with her. Comes up with album concepts, song concepts, lyrics, composition, arrangement, stage direction, choreography and more.

- Inspires, uplifts, and instills confidence in members

--- Just watch her interactions with members on Queendom

She's confident and self-assured as an artist. She's smart and clever. She appears to be a really nice person who has respect for everyone.

External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 8 times, last by hokiedood ().

• Taeyeon. Why? Because she's THE Taeyeon, that's all one needs to know :pepeflushed: No, but seriously, her voice is a gift from heaven and so is her whole discography. Her visuals are top tier (one of the prettiest idols ever). Her performances are absolutely amazing, at concerts in particular. And I love her personality. She's funny and kind, open and yet reserved, speaks her mind when needed and she's a real fighter. Such a damn fighter. She's been through SO. MUCH., especially since 2017 and the fact that she keeps going and trying to stay strong is inspiring.

- Taeyeon from SNSD. THE VOICE OF THIS CENTURY. Not only is she MASSIVELY TALENTED but she's got a HUGE heart and is gorgeous inside and out. She's been so open about her mental health and seeing her work through it really inspires me to keep going as well. She's comforting to her fans and gives us the will to keep going on in this life <3

I'm basically saying all this, but with my words lmao

I'm so happy to be a Taeyeon stan honestly and hope to be one for all the decades to come. I love this woman so much. My favorite artist ever :pepe-sad:

Also love IU for roughly the same reasons. And Red Velvet. These three are my K-Pop holy trinity atm :pepelove1:

• Onew and BM.

BM is a very kind and hardworking person. I've told this story before, but he gave a fan who was going through a tough time advice. The fan to took this to heart, so she made a bracelet on that day to remember that moment. He later met her again, and she told him about the bracelet, and he was touched by it, so he asked her to send him a bracelet too. So she did, and BM basically always wears this bracelet everywhere. It's touching and sweet to me.

But it's not just that, KARD used to have a harder time getting comebacks right away because producers and choreographers weren't that willing to make stuff for co-ed groups, so BM stepped up, and helped produce their songs. I admire that.

And I also like how he took the "big tiddie gang" joke, and turned it into something really positive. He sells big tiddie gang merch, and donates it help breast cancer. It's really cool to me.

As for Onew, he's a very warm and kind. I like his gentle leadership. I adore his personality, and his vocals really move me. I can't explain it, but I'm just so drawn to him.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• READING YOURS TOUCHES MY HEART TOO <3

I am so happy to be a Taeyeon stan with you!!!! And I'm sure we both will be enjoying her music for years to come!!!

~ ω

• Wow, it is very heartwarming story. I admitted that I never really know Kard outside of their name but he is really a nice guy.

• I had a few, alot have since changed.

Before it was The late Jonghyun, ( was my ultimate bias). We had the same musical taste, every freaking song was hit to me. And he was so freaking funny. G dragon before bang bang bang was such a hit maker and I could listen to all his solo stuff. Not a Skippable song. Girls was gyuri from Kara. So funny and so beautiful.

Right now uts twice jeongyeon. I know she is working on her health and stuff now. So she can take her time to get better. And Sakura ex izone. She reminds me of my sana from kodocha. Lol

• My ult bias...most people already know but it's definitely Jihyo.

I cannot really go much into detail because she is so incredible that it would take me so long.

But I will just say that her dedication and enthusiasm to what she does is super admirable. She waited 10 years to debut, I don't even know how someone waits this long without giving up. There has to be some times where she almost gave up, she talked about going through that in SIXTEEN, yet she persisted.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Taemin: Because I can't Taemout. He's most unique artist in the kpop. Also his personality is so adorable and kind also very brave.

Joy: Her voice is unique and pretty. Her personality is strong and also she's kindhearted fun person.

Ryujin: She is very charismatic, strong,assertive and attractive. She has a unique aura and tone of voice.

Edited once, last by Selynn ().

• Lisa - I was a fan when I wasn't in kpop yet and didn't know she was an idol. This woman is crazy, hard working, loves cats and has such a sweet personality. However, her dance and rap - :pepe-life-support:

Her charisma, way of being and aura are so striking in me. Totally my style. Her whole life story you know. I just feel great respect for her?

But actually I feel like Karina will join my list. I have a soft spot for hardworking, powerful and charismatic women. I also see, after so many years of watching Lisa, that their way of being is similar. Honestly, until Karina's debut I didn't have such an idol that could be next to Lisa. This is evo-evo-evolution :pepemusic:

hh shit. I can't pretend to be an anti-bp anymore and argue with the toxic blinks. FACK

• People give reasons so I will too. Lol

First Yeonjun: the pink long haired cowboy. His voice caught my attention too, the first I could recognize when I first listened their songs. Love his tone. He is also great dancer.

Doyoung: back when they debuted he was my favorite member. I used to watch NCT life and he was always so cute and funny. With a great voice. His part was my favorite in Without you. I remember it took me a while to figure out who it was lol He is still cute and funny but he is also hot now. Like…what the hell happened while I wasn’t keeping up with them???!

:eyes:

• This thread contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!