Posts by Selynn

There is less than 10 good looking popular male characters in one piece: sanji, zoro, sabo, ace, mihawk, shanks, and you can maybe include luffy in there, after it you have to scratch your head pepe-ooh

I totally agree. :angryr: For me, I only find handsome; Sanji, Ace and Shanks. :thumbup: But Ace was definitely the most handsome. Zoro's hair color is absolutely terrible. ^^

As far as I understand, Soyeon likes anime characters with white hair. :/ You can also add Gintoki from Gintama to this, or Kakashi from Naruto, both of whom definitely look very similar to Gojo. I think the male characters in Gintama and Bleach have the most pretty and charismatic looks.

I think 90% of the stage were live, their charisma is very good. I liked the live performances. There are excuse makers as always. You said the song was bad, you said it couldn't enter Melon, but you were all wrong, Baemon did successful. The song is not bad pretty addictive. They will be even more successful in future the song where they give a more catchy and wordy chorus. This is just the beginning for Babymonster. There will be an encore next week. At that time, I hope you will not resort to excuses and at least congratulate them.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hybe is always afraid of the quality and strength of Sm groups. :pepe-hehe: Even if they have BTS, turn out Hybe is a very coward company. It's actually quite surprising. I already knew that the company was hostile to Sm groups, and that company confirmed it with their own words. ;judgingpepe: I think Min Hee Jin's pink blood rising sometimes. After all, she worked many years at SM. Instead of dealing with Sm, she's dealing with Hybe now. :ideac:

I'm glad we get to hear it live, even if it's not on the encore. :claps:

Kind of in the middle because I think Hybe sucks a lot more than MHJ. But MHJ was incredibly dumb, and I'll never side with dumb people. So Hybe

Maybe she has enough income to buy a majority of Ador's shares. What if she is successful in her case? I think she wouldn't talk so much and wouldn't be self-confident if she didn't have a certain source or supporting element other than Hybe.

it was very easy to detect that they were afraid anyway, you didn't find anything big. It was very obvious from hybe actions. ^^ Because Hybe always maintained that your money comes from me. Two big egos were already making their intentions known by colliding.

I think she'll make this move ^^