Posts by Selynn

This summarizes the situation ^^

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's getting higher and higher, I'm very happy, I hope it gets into the Top 10. I've loved this song from the beginning and I'm glad it's rise over time. :pepe-hype: Where did it come from? Sheesh came from 200 to here. With the Baemon girls talent and proper promotions, the song rising on the chart. :lovec: Otherwise, everyone was prejudiced against Babymonster because they were Blackpink's sister group.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I agree. This a fact that Hybe has always wanted the girl groups he founded to be more successful than Newjeans. Since I am a Sserafim fan, I have been able to make this observation for a while. The fact that Newjeans was so successful intimidated Hybe. And they immediately launched another girl group. It was successful, but Illit's success was entirely due to the Newjeans 2 concept, not his own idea. Min Hee Jin's ideas even helped other hybe groups. At one point, Hybe fans were brazenly declaring SM groups as copycats because SM groups were still somehow continuing Min Hee Jin's concepts despite her departure.

Daily depends on ul

It already update 3 hours ago

Monday see the biggest increase it rise from the weekends fall out

Depends how much the songs around them also gain and lose

but they aren't wrong neither

everytime i see idols perform i think that it look easy and i can reproduce the choreo

and then i end up looking like a new born deer who can't stand on his feet

so every idols are actually master of their crafts to make this choreo looks so easy

Back up dancers who dance professionally dance better than most female idols. There are few idols who have the same level of expertise and harmony with their back up dancers. For example, there is Bada Lee, who is very good and an expert in this field. Lesserafim is good, but not that good in my opinion. If they think that they are experts without adding live singing to the stage performance, they are wrong again. Idol groups are definitely more expert when it comes to performing difficult dance choreography and singing smoothly without being out of breath.

I'm not even a fan of BM, but I saw a lot of HYBE fans dragging BM for having a bad debut or redebut idc, ofc BM fans will get their revenge

It's more like Army 2.0 vs Blink 2.0

Nothing has changed

I think they're right. They even implied that girls would never be successful because they didn't like their music. Yg music doesn't appeal to me much, but at least it suits their girl groups. Yg style music suits them. If it were up to other fandoms, everyone should make Newjeans type music with simple-sounding melodies. I don't agree with this either. I think it is better for each company to continue to do things in its own way and improve itself. Variety is better in music.

They definitely shocked me just like the example in this gif ^^