Posts by Selynn

but they aren't wrong neither

everytime i see idols perform i think that it look easy and i can reproduce the choreo

and then i end up looking like a new born deer who can't stand on his feet

so every idols are actually master of their crafts to make this choreo looks so easy

Back up dancers who dance professionally dance better than most female idols. There are few idols who have the same level of expertise and harmony with their back up dancers. For example, there is Bada Lee, who is very good and an expert in this field. Lesserafim is good, but not that good in my opinion. If they think that they are experts without adding live singing to the stage performance, they are wrong again. Idol groups are definitely more expert when it comes to performing difficult dance choreography and singing smoothly without being out of breath.

I'm not even a fan of BM, but I saw a lot of HYBE fans dragging BM for having a bad debut or redebut idc, ofc BM fans will get their revenge

It's more like Army 2.0 vs Blink 2.0

Nothing has changed

I think they're right. They even implied that girls would never be successful because they didn't like their music. Yg music doesn't appeal to me much, but at least it suits their girl groups. Yg style music suits them. If it were up to other fandoms, everyone should make Newjeans type music with simple-sounding melodies. I don't agree with this either. I think it is better for each company to continue to do things in its own way and improve itself. Variety is better in music.

They definitely shocked me just like the example in this gif ^^

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Backtrack would help them especially since their choreo is hard. But if they still plan on using less backtrack for their next performance, they would need to work on which part of the songs they would go all out and which part they would rest. After Coachella, they should take their time before they start their next era to train some more.

I think they should slow down the choreography from now on. Yes, strong choreography is good, but if they make you so out of breath that it prevents you from singing and therefore it messes up and prevents you from singing in the right pitch, they need to tone down their choreography. In fact, in dance choreography, it is more important that it is catchy and aesthetically pleasing rather than being difficult. That kind of dance is generally trending.

Itzy's dance choreography is much more difficult than Le Sserafim's, and yet they sing their lines very well without their voices shaking. Especially Yuna and Ryujin, whom you call the weakest vocalists, have very nice vocal tone characteristics. We already heard in Ryujin's Solo how nice her voice is and how Jyp puts the girl in the background with the worst rap parts. I don't think Yunjin and Chaewon are as good as we make them out to be. Chaewon maybe. But Lia sings much better in those difficult choreographies, so I think we were unfair to the girl. Sub vocalists Itzy, for example Chaeryeong, are much better than the rest of the members, Sserafim. ITZY's bad luck was that Jyp gave them shouting style songs. If you listen to Mr Vampire, they can sing melodic and softly.

Unfortunately, I did not like the music released by Le Sserafim this year. And on top of that, when I realized that they had no singing talent, except for two people ( Chaewon and Yunjin), I became a little alienated from the group. But this incident was greatly exaggerated. Most Hybe groups already achieve success based on aesthetic and story themes. So other companies are probably better when it comes to idol development and training.

As they were constantly criticized by these events, their self-confidence was definitely shaken. That's why the group members are currently in the denial phase. They should approach these criticisms constructively and improve themselves. For example, they can dance and sing while practicing.

What Aespa was missing was the live band. If there was a live orchestra to fill that gap, everyone would be praising their performance by now. Because they were so good with their bare vocals. I praised it at the time and was very surprised by those who constantly criticized it. Unfortunately, even the live band couldn't cover Le Sserafim's vocal weakness. Maybe they should have made a more choreography focused performance. Even in the encore, they had a hard time singing their songs while standing straight, so their performance was avarage i guess. In my opinion, Le Sserafim was pretty bad and even their best vocalist had a hard time singing the songs. Unfortunately, they don't have a main vocalist who sings the songs easily without tearing herself apart. I think their sub vocalists don't know how to sing. There are 3 weak links: Kazuha, Sakura and Eunchae. I don't know which one will improve himself anymore.

Vocal talent is not at the forefront in Kpop, but it should not be ignored that much. Even Jyp groups, which we say have weak vocal techniques, are better because they know how to sing. For example, does Itzy have many technically good vocalists? No, But Itzy is always stable in live performances and can sing their parts properly while dancing.

I'm glad the song is climbing the charts. :cheer-bunny: I think as Babymonster was promoted and knetizens saw their talents, they decided to listen. I hope the promo continues for 1 month. Even if the song takes off late, I want them to be successful. Because they are so talented. :lovec:

Its not like bang pd has got anything against newjeans. Its just seems that bang pd doesn't wants the biggest gg of hybe to be under some else's command, min heejin has already been very vocal about her personal claim on newjeans and how she's responsible for newjeans concept and success, bang pd probably got his ego hurt because he is not getting any credits and min heejin is stealing all the lime light even though she's a subordinate.

I don't think Illit poses a threat to Newjeans. Newjeans members look more naturally beautiful. Newjeans stage presence also more natural energy. Illit's stage energy seemed a bit artificial to me, as they were trying to be very cute on stage.