Posts by Selynn

Baemon live stage singing is perfect. :lover3: Finally real singers debuted. There is definitely no one more talented than Babymonster and Nmixx in the 5th generation.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i wondered why this YG stan was so loud in the comment now i understand :thinkerpepe:

I'm not Yg stan. :pepe-hehe: and I never will be. If you have to blame him for being a fan of the company, you can call me SM stan, but I'm not a fan of that either. But I feel sad about the situation from 3rd gen to 5th gen. At least in the past, bands would debut with a strong main vocalist and lead vocalist. Now only those who are at the level of a good sub vocalist are praised. :pepe-shame:

I agree with the knetizens this time :thumbup: They are not good except Minju. She has already trained at YG for 4 years. Not only did Hybe not provide good vocal training, they eliminated the strong vocalists on the show and focused solely on just the visual aspect. But this does not change the fact that they are successful, of course, congrats.

Happiness is not their real debut, it's just a single. :nob: Ice Cream Cake is Red Velvet's first real debut. Even Irene says this. Before Yeri, the group was incomplete. I don't think it's wrong at all to say that they are incomplete without Ahyeon and that this is their true debut. :yesr: Why are you upset about this?

That's why my comment was more like a joke, unlike the case of Le Sserafim. The "🤣" implied that I was sarcastic.

But in all honesty. I wouldn't say they did "okay" Even their fans said some other 2 girls should've been picked. I don't know their names, but 2 girls were okay, the others sounded like singing kids in kindergarten. But I don't expect them to be a vocal group, but the sad truth is that HYBE doesn't really care about vocal training, especially after seeing their massive success.

They won't do any concert in the next 2-3 years, so they have time to evolve, but I don't trust in HYBE, especially after seeing LSF.

Line up pretty bad. I watched the whole show. They chose the mediocre members that I least expected and didn't catch my eye, except for Minju and Yunah. Chanelle and Jiwoo were the very good vocalists they eliminated. The stupid hybe jury kept calling Jiwoo old to her face and they slammed down Chanelle for wanting to sing the other song.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Image smth asking them why they break-up and they said bc I feel bad for my fans fjfjfkfKpop not real

I mean, if that's the case, it's a pretty ridiculous reason. ^^ I don't think they were that much in love with each other. Those who love and trust each other very much would not waste a good relationship. They probably had a temporary feeling for each other. As far as I understand, Koreans generally prefer to have a career and work harder, and there are not many of them who have long relationships at an early age.

I was a little worried at first, but I decided to trust Taemin's judgment. :thumbup: Bpm has already started to promote better than Sm. When he was on SM, fans were waiting for little things. I'm already wondering what he will upload on his YouTube account and Twitter account. :flower-cutie:

The 3 you mentioned are the best dancers and also best stage presence in the group. That's why probably caught your eye. My favorite is Ruka, but my choice for vocals is Rami. Rora and Rami vocals very good. Ahyeon is really good at high notes. Those who say the girl is not a star aura, Charlie Putt gave a song for ''Like That'' cause she liked Ahyeon's cover of his song so much. She has quite a star factor. But I definitely think all the members are very talented and they all have their own unique aura. As you said, these 3-minute songs are not enough to show all the talents of the girls. :thumbup:

I liked the song but it should have been a longer song. Because there are already 7 members and if the song was longer than 3 minutes, we would hear more of the members' vocal talents. It may be confusing to some since it is typical experimental kpop music. Trio rap part was great. Rora and Rami's vocal tones were very pretty in the bridge part.