• I. Introduction

BM (short for Big Matthew) is a Korean-American rapper-songwriter, composer and producer under DSP Media.

He is a member of the co-ed group KARD debuted on July 19, 2017.

II. Discography

Features

Koo Hara ''La La La''
    ZSUN ''I'm On My Wave''
    Jessi ''Put It On Ya'' (with Nafla)

Other Releases

Be Mine
    Better Myself
    Beastmode 2019
    BOY2MAN 2019
    Habanero 2019
    Backseat (feat Somin)
    Inferno (feat J Seph)
    BAD MANNERS (feat Kangmin, Junhyuk) 2020

III. Filmography

Reality Shows

Kpop Star (SBS)

Music Video Appaerances

Rainbow ''Sunshine''
    Kara ''Mamma Mi''
    Goo Hara '' Choco Chip Cookies''

IV. BM Facts

- He is from Los Angeles, California.

- Family: Parents, two younger brothers.

- Education: BM’s major in college was Psychology. His original plan was to become a counselor, rapping and dancing were just his hobbies at the time.

- He speaks Korean, English, Spanish and Portuguese.

- His mother is a clothes’ designer (BM is also quite fashionable).

- His father lived in Brazil for some period of time.

- BM came to Korea in 2011 where he trained for four and a half years in total before his debut.

- BM’s mother is fluent in Spanish. She actually helped him write the Spanish lines in KARD’s song, “Dímelo”.

- He has two tattoos.
    - He and J.Seph were special judges on the seventh episode of “Stage K” (a new dance competition in which people around the world compete doing dance covers of K-pop groups/artists).
    - He was meant to debut in a hip hop duo with J.Seph. When BM first moved to Korea he had adjustment problems as he didn’t know Korean, J.Seph helped him a lot.

- Favorite food of all time: French fries.

- Likes taking pictures and exercising (he works out regularly).

- He doesn’t like pineapple on his pizza.

- One of his happiest days was when he got to perform in front of his family.
    - He has been an MC for talk show ‘After School’ and a guest on variety shows such as JTBC’s ‘Shall We Walk Together’ & MBC’s ‘Video Star’.

- In 2019, he joined SBS’ ‘Law of Jungle’.
    - BM has established his own clothing line. The brand name is “Staydium”, with the motto “Stay motivated. Stay Inspired”. Since his parents are working in these business they helped him to create it. Their current main product is pants.

- He’s the co-host of the “GET REAL” Dive Studio podcast with Peniel and Ashley Choi.

V. MVs

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VI. Social Media

(credits to kprofiles)