Rappers who have beautiful singing voices?

• For me, Joohoney, Chanyeol and RM all have unique and beautiful singing voices that are so mellow on the ears. Joohoney has an amazing voice in fact. Chanyeol has a pleasant rasp and RM's voice is so comfortable and soothing.

Who is a rapper that has a beautiful singing voice to you?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Sunwoo

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sunwoo

I didn't even know he could sing like that. Him and Jacob sound really good together.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I didn't even know he could sing like that. Him and Jacob sound really good together.

Yup, he actually auditioned as a singer ^^

And his rapping skills are no joke,

my favourite kpop rapper for sure

External Content twitter.com

Here is also one of his songs:

Also if you haven't seen this cover yet:

• Absolutely - she should sing all the time. Mamamoo's music does not require rapping.

tbh she's a great rapper too. I like her style and flow.

But her singing is really good. I really appreciate her versatility.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• J-Hope :

External Content m.youtube.com

I was listening to the 'Hope World' in the morning and had same thought. J-Hope has very good tone. His voice makes you happy as soon as you hear it.

• Hobiiiiii, literally the first name that comes to mind. Moonbyul too!

• True, I don't know how I forgot to mention her in the OP. She has a great voice.

SUNWOO WAS IN TWILIGHT BREAKING DAWN? bad joke

mKl7Ghm.png

• Mark lee has a nice warm voice.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Jeon Soyeon

• J-Hope :

I was listening to the 'Hope World' in the morning and had same thought. J-Hope has very good tone. His voice makes you happy as soon as you hear it.

Yeah, Hobi too. I actually also think Suga has a nice tone as well, he just claims that he can't sing and doesn't wanna try but whenever he does sing he sounds good.

Jeon Soyeon

Soyeon too, you're right!

mKl7Ghm.png

• Jessi's boss:

• Jeon Soyeon

How can i forget her :pepe-sad:

• I actually also think Suga has a nice tone as well, he just claims that he can't sing and doesn't wanna try but whenever he does sing he sounds good.

He says that and goes on to sing this :

• Well, Hoseok doesn't only have beautiful honey-like vocals but is actually a good singer and vocalist. His melodic-rap is already iconic and he also showed his skills doing all those back-vocals and harmonies and partly singing in a lot of his songs, like Just Dance, MAMA, Daydream or Blue Side (which honestly need a separated discussion over all technics and genius moves he made there). He debuted as sub-vocalist after all, just like Tae or Jin - which might be a reason why he isn't very suitable for this thread lol But who cares))))

There are a lot of occasions outside of releases where he showed singing, his range and amazing control of his breath and vocals.

Like this thread is really great, I am just gonna post few my fave clips

I really love how his vocals can be clear and crisp and soothing and mellow and powerful and a lil bit raspy, he can do anything and he puts so much emotions in his singing,, the delivery is really top-notch

Edit: to be completely honest I think quite a lot rappers can be nice singers (and thus have a nice voice by default), it's completely opposite when you want to know what vocalists can be (at least) okey rappers.

• Ateez - Hongjoong

Ateez - Mingi (it's not much in here or eternal sunshine but it's enough he needs recognition imo)

D-Crunch - O.V. (far left)

D-Crunch - Chanyoung (far left red hair)

Luminous - Suil

AB6IX - Woojin

Mirae - Khael (really shocked me in this)

Up10tion - Kuhn

BTOB - Minhyuk

Just B - Lim Jimin

Noir - Seunghoon

SF9 - Chani

SF9 - Hwiyoung

• Yezi

Omg!! Was literally in to say Yezi

Probably would need a little more content to back me up on this more but Karina

• park chanyeol. I love his singing voice so much

• Also... T.O.P.

I just remembered his predebut No Diggity cover

mKl7Ghm.png

• Moonbyul! She can totally be a lead vocalist if she wanted to. I recommend looking up videos of her vocals. She's amazing.

Also, J from STAYC, although she didn't even consider herself a rapper at first. Apparently, she didn't even know she was considered a rapper. All six members of STAYC are stable vocalists. bartkun can back me up here.

the sun, the moon, the truth!

ps: I love your badges

• People have been mentioning Moonbyul (as they should) so I'll leave these here <3

External Content youtube.com

• This is amazing! Thanks for sharing. I can't believe I hadn't checked this one out before. I really hope he flaunts his vocals more when he comes back. Truly skilled in the vocal department.

A lot of people don't know it and when they hear it for the first time have their mind blown because that boy can sing

mKl7Ghm.png

• Mr Kim Kibum

Seventeen Hip Hop Team

(Please only focus on the ballad part not the goofball part :cryingr: )

• This thread contains 23 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!