Posts by SooYoung

i will never understand how twice were cancelled in korea because of that encore and hybe gg are thriving "singing" like that :skull:

First of all i love lesserafim but i do agree that the performance at least vocally was disappointing too many cracks, off pitch, shaky voices etc...

But the context between lesserafim and twice is completely different and need to be take into account

Twice awful encore stage happened during more &more era, so 5 years after their debut, they were veteran in the industry and had enough stage experience, did multiple concert tours for people to not give this type of performance

Lesserafim is a 2 years old group koreans are more open to forgive because they are still young so they have more room to improve, didn't have much opportunity to perform in front of such a large audience yet etc....

You can't compare their situation to one another cause it's completely different

+ The fact that lesserafim performance happened during coachella a total different crowd that they are not used to so they must have been much more nervous, while twice happened during a simple encore stage that they already have experience dozen of times

If this performance happened during their 5th year of activity trust me koreans would have been heartless to drag them

the performance were great but there's some part where i was really throw out

sakura in antifragile and kazuha during fearless screaming in the mic during their part, it really looked like they wereout of breath and felt that they couldn't stay on pitch so they prefered to scream in the mic and it really throw me off because it didn't feel like it was one of this moment to scream in the mic to hype the crowd

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

hybe should stop giving songs where yunjin and chaewon have to try to hit higher note because at the end of smart when they had to hit the high note they were off pitch

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and kazuha really need to work on her volume when she sings because in easy at the debut of the second verse, she's singing for 2-3 seconds and there's absolutely no sound coming out of her voice

i also really really really dislike the new song, this genre just doesn't fit lesserafim image in myopinion, i don't know if it's with the band that it didn't work or the song itself was bad

besides this the performance were good, the girls had a lot of energy and didn't feel very nervous on stage

I absolute adore brown eyed girls and Spica since i discover them

Especially Spica they were so good and had such a bright future, i really thought "tonight" would be their breakout moment

So much memory

Every international fans were talking about kiss&cry when they debuted and how much they liked their debut and expected their comeback sadly it never came

As for Seeya, i never listen to their songs but i really liked The Seeya debut song but like all their gg

MBK totally ruined the group and never made any effort to promote them really

Even their debut Mv was very low in budget and qulaity

I wonder if this girl is debuting with them

External Content youtu.be

It would be a waste if she dont debut

I bet SM promise her to debut her in their next gg after aespa to make her sign with them

I don't think she would have sign if it was not to debut quickly especially considering that she would have just kept her ytb channel and continue to make money here

It seems, SM management don't believe in aespa after Karina's little fling

The GG was rumor to debut this year since last year it was announce a lot of people act like it's a surprise

But it was announce during the whole kakao mess and sm 2.0 that a gg would debut this year

They even hold a private showcase to introduce the trainee who might potentially debut in the group and made the public even vote for their favorite trainee

who is this trainee you speak of? ?(

Na Haeun

She performed with bts, etc..

She was a dance cover dancer , her youtube channel is 5,2M suscriber

2M people on instagram

She's very popular since she's a kid with koreans

And every new pictures of her grow up who end up leaking trend on forum community praising how beautiful she become and how much they see her grow up after all these years of seeing her

There was rumor of her looking to debut as an idol and manu big companies being interest in her but it was confirm that she signed with SM last year

images (8).jpeg

I'm currently

Queen of tears ( i'm in love with this drama)

AMERICAN TV SHOW I WATCH :

Abbott elementary

Bob hearts Abishola

And i'm currently watching a french tv show call "college toulouse lautrec" inspired by a true story about a "normal" girl who end in a high school for special needs teenager.

It's honestly very touching and really open your eyes about a lot of the struggle they face that you might not necessarily think about

It's actually became a thing mostly in 3rd gen actually

Because JYP was always know to not have the best vocalist but the critics about jyp vocals really become a thing in 3rd gen

In 2nd gen jyp had bad vocalist like sohee and Lim but the thing is that he knew their strenght and weakness and knew how to use them

Sohee was always getting the killing part in their songs and vocals part not challenging so she didn't stand out to much in a bad way + she was weak but pretty stable on stage

And in Miss A case none of them was strong vocalist but they were very very stable during their live performance so they never came out as bad vocalist

The bad vocalist & JYP really become bad with twice debut with vocalist like momo, sana and tzuyu who were both weak and unstable

Even members of the vocal line like mina had very obvious weakness as stability in the volume of her voice during performance etc....

And it cemented with itzy debut and weak vocalist like ryujin

If you look attentively now that none of their groups got into a bad encore or bad performances controversy this image kinda faded away

This label start to get stick to HYBE after the whole lesserafim and illit encore stages mess