Posts by SooYoung

He released one of the biggest song of 2020

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wow the whole point went hundreds of miles above your head

First of all what you say is just assumptions, HYBE statement isn't just assumptions this time cuz we have the receipts

And second of all nobody is mad at the comment that hybe said

People are actually just clowning HYBE and Hybe stans who spent years looking down on non Hybe stans

With comments like " X is really notes about Hybe " etc....

So people are just mocking them with this comment cuz karma hit them right back at their face

Showing that their own CEO feel actually threaten by one of the groups that they spend months/years mocking and looking down on for not being at the level of their favs

And people are having a lot of fun with this comment because HYBE STANS always claim that other company are obess with Hybe

But for the moment only HYBE have been exposed for being truly obess about the competition

This situation is so ironic that's why people enjoy it so much

SNSD doing mature, sophisticated & edgy concepts? I must've been in a coma while that was happening. Or on ho-ho-holiday.

Bad girl

Time machine

Mr mr

Lion heart

Run devil run etc....

The list can go on

Holiday was never the 1st pick of snsd

They wanted to do a double title track becauqe they wanted to show the women they become with all night

But didn't want to disappoint people who get cheer up by snsd and their energy that's why they dropped holiday too

Plus as it was their 10th anniversary it was a way to embrace the duality that they had through their entire career

OT, this is not even a conference extract and antis are running with it...MHJ never said this but who can stop idiots since I see some fandoms even spreading fake interview snippets made up by them in a desperate attempt to involve their faves who have never been mentioned in this fiasco.

No proof of that if I am not wrong because I followed the conference. It’s just some some SM stans who are still mad about 2016 or 2017 and who are organizing one more smear campaign against some HYBE groups in particular the one who should not be named and who triggers them the most aka BTS.

HYBE connections and money helped with Newjeans’ achievements, that’s how I understand the HYBE employees posts at least for now. It’s literally the definition of a company’s privilege. Big3 stans should know better.

No matter what they think about this whole HYBE fiasco, it’s not that hard to accept that their groups were surpassed.

Thanks for the enlightment

I did find this tweet odd because it would be weird that if she truly exposed hybe for this that nobody on the forum would talk about it

I didn't follow the full conference i just saw the extract who were on my TL

but i suddenly saw tons of tweet saying that HYBE got exposed for buying awards and payola

But i saw nobody talk about this so i was curious to know what's true or not ?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

she has every office worker in Korea supporting her.

and most koreans too

The best thing she did was show this message of bang congratulating her in a condescendant way for NJ success

Because of just this message and the whole lsrf x nj situation

She was able to turn the situation upside down

Now a lot of koreans se this situation as Bang pd being jealous of MHJ and trying to frame her to take over NJ

Actually i think the most speaking thing is MHJ hiring the artist who went viral with a drawing of aespa "savage" anime version

And said that he wanted to work with aespa

This artist never worked with a kpop artist

But mhj went to find him after he went viral to make him work on the cover of NJ album

The moment i saw this i understood that MHJ and Hybe were following very closely aespa

new it girl

It must be because i'm atheist but i see so many people in this thread paint her like an evil women cuz she went to see a shaman

But from what i know she never ask this shaman to do some kind of dark magic to make bad things happen to other people

She just went there for guidance

And shaman seems to be a pretty common things in asian country with all their amulette things etc ....

So i don't understand why she should be ashame for her "spiritual" believing