Posts by SooYoung

Well lesserafim had a bad encore stage and a bad performance at coachella

And illit is continuously giving absolutely nothing during their encore encore stage besides bad vocals

So they are getting a lot of negative feedback who are justified considering their latest performance

And lesserafim would still get as much love as they did during perfect night, actually they did even when they released easy, if there was not these performance to tarnish the perfect reputation they have build for 2 years

I think, us as kpop fans needs to acknowledge when a group is getting negative criticism for justified reasons, and stop acting like negative criticism always comes from jealousy

And i wouldn't call this a hate train, hate is for me when people are really getting mad and hating on people for no justified reasons

My ranking would be :

1.Mamamoo

Their songs are just so fun, they are good vocalist, great entertainer, i can't imagine people not having fun watching them sing "you're the best" or " hum oh ah yeah"

And they have more sexy songs they have a good variety who will make people enjoy their performance a lot

2. Gidle

I think songs like tomboy would do great at a festival

But i don't see myself really vibing at a festival to their more darker song even if i love them like oh my god, nxude etc ....

3. Newjeans

Their discography isn't really the one i would pick if i'm in a moment i want to have fun, songs like hype boy, super shy etc.. are good to work a crowd

But i find the rest of their discography rather boring

4. Twice

I would put them in #2 or #3 if they only perform their more recent songs

But if they go and perform their cute stuff i would put them in #4 their cute song and performance like knock knock, or cheer up or TT might throw some people off considering that only adult attend coachella

And it's not the type of song really fitted for this type of public

They sounded fine in the beginning. Their encore show was bad. However, I don’t judge a group entirely on one or two poor performances. Otherwise could we call Blackpink shit performers? Or Twice? Or Red Velvet? All these groups have had plenty of times where they didn’t perform to their best. But we would all agree they perform quite well.

LSF has better days than others but they did not do terribly at all.

Idgaf abt lesserafim controversy i'm still gonna to stan them

But No need to make up a false narrative of red velvet messing up on stage vocally just to defend lsrf performance

Let me throw what seems like a crazy idea for kpop stans recently

WHAT ABOUT BRINGING REAL KPOP BACK

I'm talking about a time where idols were trained to be SINGER, DANCER, PERFORMER, ACTOR AND VARIETY SHOW STARS

I'm not saying that every idols use to sing like whitney houston or used to dance like the twins

But an era where even if you would put the weakest vocalist on stage during an encore stage or after 30 min of performance they would still sound like they did 30 minutes ago

I mean yoona was never a strong vocalist and was always call a very weak vocalist but you never saw her in a singing controversy even after 15years of activity

They were not strong vocalist but they were always stable vocalist

Kpop fans especially international kpop fans have lower and lower their standard to protect their favs and give them a free pass to not hold them accountable for the mistake they do on stage.

And to me kpop idols are slowly turning into jpop idols

Because what used to differenciate them is that kpop used the same things than kpop but added the focus on skills that's why they took off and kpop idols were seen as "too perfect " before

But now we are in an era where kpop idols are turning into jpop, where they no longer focus on the skills, but where the performance and having fun on stage is being the #1 aspect to the detriment of singing, dancing etc....

Well this controversy will not make me stop loving lesserafim and unstan them

I agree that some people are taking ig too far when i see people talking about r*pe etc...

But in the same time i don't want to shiel them neither because the performance was objectively not good and they deserve for this some critics, because these critics are justified

And i hope that this performance will be a motivation for them to work hard on improving their vocals

Also this comment is the most smart comment i see in this thread and i can't believe it comes from a knetz

1. The police who miss criminals > get criticized, Actors who can’t act > get criticized, Office workers who can’t work > get scolded

I just watched lsrf fancam and yes, they sounded better than the livestream version, because the micfeed wasn't as raw as the livestream version

It was exactly the opposite for aespa stage last time. Their mic were so loud in fanvam but the stream was overpowered by backtracks.

Wtf is coachella doing with the streams.

i see that explain why their voices are heard much better in the fancam compare to the stream video

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

their voice sound more raw in the fancam,and i couldn't understand why the difference sounded so obvious

TimesNow ranks the best kpop performances at Coachella:

External Content twitter.com

lmaooo everybody was talking about lsrf

that i just learned that ateez also performed there

Dude who wrote the review follows Bang Sihyuk and Le Sserafim on IG so it's hard to say it was unbiased

External Content x.com

tbh i used to love review and i often read them in the past 2020-2021 for aespa and red velvet album

But now i just doesn't care for everybody, they are like kpop reactor

Kpop fans are seen by a lot like a group of bully ready to bully them when they don't like what they see or read

So they often sugarcoat their review to please kpop fans to avoid the blacklash they might face

Ok so we don't talk about vocals because some fandom acknowledge that their favs are mid or below singer, so for them we shouldn't talk about vocals at the moment all the kpop singers aren't some kind of morisette 2.0

But then why are we talking about dancing when most of the kpop dancer are mid too at best

They wouldn't be able to handle to dance next to some dancers like The twins neither

If you are here for the performance, the stage presence and the visuals

Well you can go watch some dancers competition they have the visual, the performance and the stage presence

And THEY DON'T SING

I get they wrapped up the Fearless-Antifragile-Unforgiven trilogy but I'm not sure in a fan of their new direction musically. It's a bit messy

i'm conflicted

i didn't like perfect night or the bside of their latest album

but i liked easy even if it doesn't have the same replay value than unforgiven or antifragile

what i'm most disappointed about their current direction is in term of aesthetic and concept

they were one of my favorite gg in term of aesthetic with aespa and nj

but how do you went from the amazing teaser of antifragile and unforgiven

to the boring and generic aesthetic of easy teaser

i just hope they go back to their hard hitting powerful empowering sound

mind you it was aespa's first stage in front of a crowd. They had no live stages with a crowd before due to covid restrictions. I think this was what mainly affected their stage presence for a very long time. After 6 months of performing with an audience, their stage presence drastically improved.

yeah alot of people forget this

that coachella was actuakly the first big scene, they never had a concert etc... before

2 months after and i'm hypnotize by this performance

can't wait for this summer and see what they'll do with the new tour

External Content www.youtube.com

Why Aespa got trashed for their performance in COachella? I was under the impression they did good.

their performance was announce a week ago when most of the tickets were already sold out and mys couldn't buy any

SM didn't made them perform with a live band like most artist do during their coachella performance

they had no remixes or break up dance in the middle of the stage to hype up the crowd

they had no backup dancer to help them fill up the stage there was only 4 ppl on the big stage and that's it

SM just didn't care about giving aespa good director performance during their special performance

which is a bummer because they couldn't capitalize enough on this coachelka performance because of the poor effort of sm