Did MHJ exposed HYBE for buying awards ???

• I didn't follow the full conference i just saw the extract who were on my TL

but i suddenly saw tons of tweet saying that HYBE got exposed for buying awards and payola

But i saw nobody talk about this so i was curious to know what's true or not ?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• It does not necessarily means they paid for those things, but it does fuel suspicion.

• it's not true just bitter loosers crying hybe sabotaged my fave

it's from blinds. hybe workers shading mhj, they're just saying they were organizing and booking performances for nj, not ador

even vips are burning sun sun scandal happened bcs of hybe

kpop stans are such a joke

• No proof of that if I am not wrong because I followed the conference. It’s just some some SM stans who are still mad about 2016 or 2017 and who are organizing one more smear campaign against some HYBE groups in particular the one who should not be named and who triggers them the most aka BTS.

HYBE connections and money helped with Newjeans’ achievements, that’s how I understand the HYBE employees posts at least for now. It’s literally the definition of a company’s privilege. Big3 stans should know better.

No matter what they think about this whole HYBE fiasco, it’s not that hard to accept that their groups were surpassed.

• No proof of that if I am not wrong because I followed the conference. It’s just some some SM stans who are still mad about 2016 or 2017 and who are organizing one more smear campaign against some HYBE groups in particular the one who should not be named and who triggers them the most aka BTS.

HYBE connections and money helped with Newjeans’ achievements, that’s how I understand the HYBE employees posts at least for now. It’s literally the definition of a company’s privilege. Big3 stans should know better.

No matter what they think about this whole HYBE fiasco, it’s not that hard to accept that their groups were surpassed.

SM stans have hated BTS for a long time. That's why we had Melon customer call, the blue house petition, etc..

• SM stans have hated BTS for a long time. That's why we had Melon customer call, the blue house petition, etc..

Yes. The more I learn about the Min Heejin vs HYBE feud, the more I hate that corporation but some stans on Twitter are just replaying the whole 2016 awards fiasco and it’s just so ridiculous. They still haven’t moved on.

And I don’t even stan NewJeans but their success is just that exceptional. They have their haters of course or fans of others groups who don’t care about them but a large part of the Kpop community are just that enthusiastic about them. Beyond their big fanbase, they have a lot of casual listeners. Their music and what they represent are universally appealing.

• Yes. The more I learn about the Min Heejin vs HYBE feud, the more I hate that corporation but some stans on Twitter are just replaying the whole 2016 awards fiasco and it’s just so ridiculous. They still haven’t moved on.

And I don’t even stan NewJeans but their success is just that exceptional. They have their haters of course or fans of others groups who don’t care about them but a large part of the Kpop community are just that enthusiastic about them. Beyond their big fanbase, they have a lot of casual listeners. Their music and what they represent are universally appealing.

Like what did 2016 have to do even with HYBE today, it was still Big Hit back then.

As someone who listens to them, I get why they have casual listeners.

• SM and YG stans and their inability to accept BTS surpassing their faves will never not be funny and OP ain't fooling anyone, especially not those who have been around the forum for years and remember your past posting history.

Also not the same fandom which used to mock BTS in 2016 for being poor and saying they had to write their own songs since they did not have money to hire producers is now trying to rewrite history by claiming they bought awards :clown:

• OT, this is not even a conference extract and antis are running with it...MHJ never said this but who can stop idiots since I see some fandoms even spreading fake interview snippets made up by them in a desperate attempt to involve their faves who have never been mentioned in this fiasco.

• HYBE is no different than SM and JYP in terms of buying kpop awards.

Also on a note, I dislike seeing ARMYs defending HYBE and Bang PD. BTS is not HYBE. BTS is not Bang PD. They are just artists under the label under a contract. All the payola accusations towards HYBE don't really apply to them because their popularity is how HYBE got those connections in the first place. Some of those bitter EXOLs and VIPs should take an L.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

27dbe724372b809813a823b7367393edb58cad57.gifv

• You got two fandoms making fake translations and dumbasses buying it all

• OT, this is not even a conference extract and antis are running with it...MHJ never said this but who can stop idiots since I see some fandoms even spreading fake interview snippets made up by them in a desperate attempt to involve their faves who have never been mentioned in this fiasco.

No proof of that if I am not wrong because I followed the conference. It’s just some some SM stans who are still mad about 2016 or 2017 and who are organizing one more smear campaign against some HYBE groups in particular the one who should not be named and who triggers them the most aka BTS.

Thanks for the enlightment

I did find this tweet odd because it would be weird that if she truly exposed hybe for this that nobody on the forum would talk about it

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• If Hybe was buying awards it certainly wasn't for NewJeans. Everyone knows even with early predictions that NJ was far ahead than everyone else. Other Hybe groups winning some made up awards though, I can't say for certain wasn't bought.

• Twitter is an even bigger dumpster fire than I thought, I looked up this topic and the amount of insane theories and fake translations from fandoms not even involved in this fiasco with even crazier engagement numbers is astonishing :pepe-notes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!