Posts by K-PL

Is that 620 billion won, or 455 million USD? She would never get ROI even in 7 years. Like I said, once the audit went public, taking NJs with her was never a viable option. She's thrown them under the bus to try to get a non-compete.

Refer to the last sentence. cr JW and original poster

GN8l8EabAAEYbYH?format=jpg&name=large

MHJ Stan’s really don’t care about those girls Lol bcs the way any other fandom would be up in flames if their ceo said that about the members but they here talking about how it’s fine cause everyone shut talks in private

Y’all think nj are replaceable just like Mhj said

I feel this is the case, except for one person acting as the devils advocate.

Latest update from today: MHJ with her most recent statement has confirmed the texts are real, but she doesn't want to talk about them

GN0bMUfXUAEMN2P?format=jpg&name=large

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and the Youtuber that leaked them says he only discussed 1/2 of what he has so far been given.

Exactly, this is why Hybe brought up her connections to Shamans which is a sensitive topic, and MHJ the worker vs executive/conglomerates, cults which is also a sensitive topic. Actually more than having connections to Shamans which is why Koreans were siding with her more.

They brought up the Shaman because if the shaman is making all the decisions for her when she is the CEO, then its a credible reason she should be fired as CEO.

However public opinion is different. They don't care if she is CEO or not at the moment. They side with her because they think is just an average office work that is being discriminated against because she is female.

I don't know how they got the KakaoTalk info still, unless KakaoTalks are stored on the laptop unencrypted. So it is still possible that a 3rd party is supplying the info to Hybe.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Which one? I vaguely know the content of the message shared (wasn't it calling her a pig actually?), but I have yet been unable to find who she was talking about?

I think I know who. My fave in NJ. She had to apologize for something she said on a vlive too, which is ridiculous. I guess its all going to come out.

The YouTuber didn’t expose everything. Claims some texts are even worse. And right now I wonder how can things even get more vicious than this

I'm just speculating, but Hybe has 58,000 texts with only the shaman. Who knows what else they have with the VP, analyst and everyone else. We really have only seen the tip of the iceberg.

Once and if they can shatter her initial image of her being an office worker that is being discriminated against, then phase 2 is to "leak" more texts every 2nd day. They need to really outsource to a PR agency because they are great at "abc sold 1,000,000 albums" type press releases, but hopeless at countering a smear campaign.

I hold out hope that more real NJ stans will flip. Every real stan hates their idol's company anyway.

We all know MHJ is a liability. I dont believe she is the lesser of the two evils. She has antagonized almost every big kpop group. The only reason knetz haven't focused on her yet, is that Hybe is a bigger juicer target. But when she starts a new company, stans of all these groups will go after her and her groups. And the same shit is going to go down again in another 2 years with her next set of investors.

It's more therly love disciplining her children.

Or what we think as verbal abuse is just another way of showing care ( tough love) to Koreans?

Is this normal over there? Maybe a Korean can chime in.

Yeah I'm a Korean and live in Korea. When I post complaining about a sexual harrassment victim to "d*e f*cking b*tch" I really mean "I support you 100% sister", and when I post about "br*indead f*cking fat" minors, I really mean "you need to be healthly so you can live a long life".

External Content x.com

cr. original posters

I have to add, NJs have an opportunity to renegotiate a longer contract with Hybe.

Get that grammy producer in writing, get Korea lessons in writing, get a bigger cut, get it in writing if you want to be in a drama or solos. Set yourself up for life if you work hard in the next 7 years.

MHJ answered. Hybe just need to spam this in all media channels in the next 2 weeks

What if newjeans don't want to continue with hybe if mhj and all the other og staff of ador is kicked out?

They can pay the contract termination fee or get someone to pay it for them.

However as an investor say the fees and IP are 300 million in total, how do you make ROI in the first 5 years. Thats why imo since the public audit it hasn't been realistic for MHJ to take them with her, because why would she work for no profits for 5+ years. Thats why MHJ been throwing everyone, including NJs, under the bus. She wont want them if they plus their IP cost 300 million, when she can start another group and make profit immediately.

The members/parents getting an independent lawyer is a step in the right direction.

Hybe's PR game has been abysmal.

If the KakaoTalks are legit, and lets be real Hybe most likely passed on the exact statements to their YouTube "guy", it can change everything.

MHJ has built her image up as a female office worker who has been discriminated at in the workplace. But if

1. As CEO if she posted that a sexual harassment victim should die f**king b*tch

2. As CEO if she posted that her females workers are b*tches, shallow and lazy

3. As CEO if she posted that NJs do not thank her she will k*ll them and they are brain-de*d fatass f**ks.

4. She got paid 2 millions dollars last year

if Hybe improves their PR game, that image is shattered. That is all they need to spam in all media channels in the next 2 weeks.