Posts by K-PL

More and more it's looking like only outcome of this is disbandment by the end of the year. How did we get here

I still don't think so. Hybe still hasn't gone scorched earth on them, as they still can make a lot of money for Hybe and for themselves.

So unless the parents pull the trigger, it should be fine. It would have been smarter to sit on the fence like the injunction judge. You have to consider the injunction judge only listened to the lawyers on each side for an hour, and for the judge politically it is just smarter career-wise, especially if they aspire to be a politician or be promoted, to sit on the fence.

There are 2 sides to every story, but MHJ has gaslit the members and the parents. So who really knows what the parents will do.

So much to read, but I keep short and realistic.

It's because Hybe PR gotten better and stronger now they're rebounding again. It's working against MHJ because her vileness and lies slowly unmasked and having a breakthrough. Now the audience is losing hope in their beliefs and opinions as dispatch continue to drop more materials. Understand that Hybe will go to all ends to destroy MHJ. They see it as every right to get rid of her and no they don't care of NJ, they are not even the most profitable group under the current regime. They are also willing to sacrifice in order to be rid of MHJ. Plz understand they hold anything relates to MHJ as a huge liability currently, and this isn't great moving forward since they see it as a major threat that should be halted or removed.

It is collateral damage. Hybe still hasn't gone scorched earth on the members or the parents. They will if the parents pull the trigger.

MJH has lost her bots, and the SM smear machine, several "press" outlets and smearing companies have been neutralized. She also can't use Ador money anymore to fight against Hybe now, which she could before Hybe took over the board of Ador.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The texts are more detailed. People claimed they weren't in context, now they are. They are fair game, because she has said publicly there are not in context. All except her kkts throwing Krystal off the bus.

Anything released countering what she has said in public is fair game. She claimed Hybe's discriminated against NJs by Lsf debuting first, then its fair game to counter this with receipts.

She claimed she is 100% responsible for scouting NJs and their success. Its fair game to provide receipts that all she really did was dress them up in vintage clothes.

Before you only had 2 texts about her throwing the sexual harassment victim off the bus and siding with the male perpetrator, now you got a lot more.

ADOR CEO Min Hee-jin accused of backing male executive in sexual harassment case
    Min Hee-jin sided with a male executive during a sexual harassment case filed by a female ADOR employee in March this year, according to another report by…
    koreajoongangdaily.joins.com

ADOR CEO Min Hee-jin accused of backing male executive in sexual harassment case

"Min Hee-jin sided with a male executive during a sexual harassment case filed by a female ADOR employee in March this year, according to another report by entertainment outlet Dispatch released Thursday.

The report included detailed KakaoTalk chats between Min and an ADOR executive, her shaman, and other ADOR employees. This follows Dispatch's Tuesday report, which contained chats between Min and Source Music executives, suggesting Min was responsible for delaying NewJeans' debut, rather than HYBE...

Instead of reproaching the male executive, Min allegedly supported him and referred to the female employee as a "bitch" for "hurting [her] feelings." According to the leaked KakaoTalk chats, Min attempted to arrange a face-to-face meeting between the executive and the employee but was unsuccessful. She also allegedly coached the executive on how to draft his statement to HYBE.

The female employee quit ADOR and the executive "got away with a warning," according to Dispatch."

The battlefield is totally different to 1 month ago. She cannot use Ador money now, her bots have gone, SM got busted for anti-Hybe smear campaigns and are quiet for now, several professional smearing companies have been busted and are lurking for now. Kakao is less likely to invest and or help her anytime soon, now they are selling off their kpop assets. It is a more level playing field.

Seems like the bots are gone. Both her bots and Kakao bots.

In anything other than a 1 hr injunction hearing where the judge only listens to the lawyers for an hour, she is now at a disadvantage.

I am so happy that the Hybe CEO left. He was a liability to Hybe.

Also knowing what we know now, NJs already had Attention when the Source Music CEO and Bang were in charge of their music, and most likely most of their other hit songs in the first 1.5 years. So really all MHJ did until she used up all the pre-debut songs lined up by the Source Music CEO and Bang, was dress them up in vintage clothes.

The new stuff this year, Supernatural, How Sweet, Bubblegum, where MHJ is 100% making the calls, is really average, and almost all plagiarized. She not really doing anything that special now. 56.3% drop in album sales, 74.1% drop in global filtered streams. She is a liability too, to NJs and Ador.

Weird. the attention pre debut video was taken in studio without source music background. The other ones still in source.

I don't think MHj has full control of NJ at the time video was taken. NJ members also seemed to be happy once they transferred to Ador.

And why would MHJ asked them to dance adult dancing when her concept was fresh teenager, and the team has training attention/hybe boy since 2020.

Unless, during that time (2021) leserra concept was made, and "N" team was intended to debut under soumu,then they probably have to match with new concept (le Serra). The video just two months away from BSH asked to put sakura and chaewon into "N" team.

The questionable video had the date where she was in charge.

Your behind, MHJ stans in Korea have already changed their tune and are saying releasing a predebut video is a crime. Like nobody has ever seen a predebut idol video before right? LMAO.

Feels most of the interest has been mined from this whole thing. Seems like a lot of rehashing -- it's tired. We get it, the two sides hate each other.

None of the stories are even on that top 5 "Best" section on the AKP home page.

It feels like it is building up end game. Hybe is releasing something every 1 or 2 days.

I don't think MHJ can win again such a big corporate, hybe has already sacrificed newjeans, their biggest gg ever after so much investment and global success. I don't think they'll rest without till MHJ gets kicked out of Hybe.

Hybe haven't gone scorched earth yet.

But they already showed they can just flip everything over to Illit, so newjeans are expendable in this war. But a group that can still make 30 million and maybe more per year, so they wont scorch earth them unless they initiate moves to leave Hybe.

cr. reddit

"PSA: that video of NJ members dancing in high heels and yoga pants was filmed on September 4th 2021. At this point MHJ was fully in charge of N team.

Yeah who's the gaejussi now?"

"Date is on Dispatch's video. Dispatch also released Role & Responsibilities documents showing MHJ was in charge of performance from June 2021."

LMAO

Oh forgot about this one

Waiting for better translation

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LMAO she threw Krystal under the bus

credit Reddit

March 15th, 2024 - MHJ's response after a female employee reported executive A for sexual harassment.

A: "I'm looking for someone to give me legal advice."

M: "Go get some advice. Get some good advice and make her pay. I told them to get a third party involved but regulations won't allow it. What a load of bulls***."

A: "I'm sorry for making your worry. I'll handle it."

M: "No no. Make sure to f*** her life up that b****. And all this when I gave her a chance and taught her. She's guilty of making me feel like crap."

A: "From now on, I won't say a word to any female employees, even if it's to eat lunch."

M: "You never know which of them turns out to be a crazy b**** so don't ask any women."

A: "Yes yes."

M: "I seriously want to kill those feminists. They suck at their jobs and all they're good at is stuff like this. She'll pay for it. Trying to f*** up someone else's life. Not an ounce of guilt for the wrongs she did. If she did her job properly, I wouldn't be this mad."

M: "Liven up. You never know what crazy sh** happens in life. I feel bad for you, honestly. Getting wrapped up in this crazy sh**."

A: "No matter how many times I think it over in my head, I never did anything that could cause concerns. I never did anything that I would be embarrassed about in front of my family and children."

M: "Maybe we need to countersue her for false accusations."

MHJ stan obviously had known about this for a while, and are ok with it. :thumbup::finger-heart:  :finger-heart::finger-heart: