Haewon

• I. Introduction

Haewon is a member of JYP Entertainment's upcoming girl group JYPn, which is set to debut in February, 2022.

II. Career

She was the sixth member of JYPn's lineup to be revealed. She was revealed through a video of her covering Stephanie Poetri's I Love You 3000.

She will debut with the other JYPn members on February 2022.

III. Videos

I Love You 3000 Cover

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My Universe Cover

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Survivor Cover

IV. Trivia

• She was born in Incheon, South Korea and attended Incheon Nohyeon High School
    • Haewon trained for over four years
    • She is able to speak both Korean and English well

(Credit to kprofiles.com)