Posts by killingtime1934

Why is your brain so smooth? Your interpretation only makes sense if you completely remove the context of why I mentioned charting. I'd expound further, but it wouldn't be worth the time to do so just for you.

I have faith you probably won't figure out what point clearly flew over your head, and I'm at peace with it.

U still put it, u choose to that

" Yes illit and lsfrm are getting death threads, hybe did this and that , but haha nj song are rising"

Like do u hear yourself?

You are not different from hybe or mhj, nj to u is just a shiny toy u can show around while they chart (b cu were very concerned they wouldn't)

nj has 3 cmb in 2023 alone, that u all ignore their remix album its not anybody fault

they also went to lola that same year

they even release gods, a english single for a game like lsfrm

and their cmb was announced around march, so its not like it was delayed furhter

with a way more elaborated (or complicated) release time

u are just ignoring what I and multiple people said, if u check korean forums or naver trending topic lsfrm issue about ch was simmering down (as the eyes were in illit)

the posts I'm talking about, with thousand of likes and views started yesterday, when MHJ press conference happen

u can write all u want, as many essays as u please, but mjh name dropping gg names ignite this and woever try to erase that is a petty loser like her

She did have talent and she did put NJ to the global stage

However her ambition did get the best of her, and she has burnt so many bridges that she will probably have to work outside of Korea from now.

Want the global part thanks to the big agency afor belong tho

Why didn't mhj start from scratch like many others have done if she had the resources and connections for it?

We are not a monolith. I keep saying this, but this keeps getting swept under the rug.

We're not a bunch of thebadguy or Tatiananumbers here. Most Tokkis are extremely frustrated with MHJ name dropping groups as well as the hate said groups are receiving.

Well most of what I see in kforums and twitter doesn't seem like it

I know putting a fandom in a single bag it's not fair, but most of what I have found out doesn't think there is anything wrong with what mhj is doing or saying

Honesty I don't get them, they (some) don't like hybe now, they want nj out of hybe with mhj, but I don't think they understand they consequences this could bring

1) the comments lsfrm it's getting are not about CH anymore

2) nj do not face any mistreatment, they are very well promoted if all

Nothing what u said lack biasness

Nowhere around the CH situation was Sakura gravure time being brought up, neither chaewon moving companies

They are not being logical, this hate doesn't have a reason that why they bring things up that make no sense to the topic of CH

They think lsfrm is favored by hybe above nj, which is just not true, and tokkies can't even denied it bc before all of this the general idea was that nj promo was good and that they were hybe new golden child, they never complain, they said the no teaser promo was genius, they said mhj has great ideas about promo

I always find it wild when people leave hate comments on melon because don't you need a Naver account (and Korean id) for that?

To be honest, MHJ obvious made things worse but no matter where you look, they've been getting lashed at on most Korean platforms since the encores and especially since Coachella

No, this is way worst

There are post with 200k views about lsfrm gravestone, bringing back Sakura gravure time, people aren't even talking about CH or their signing bc that slow down as the week started

The views the post gets are x2 ok f what CH post got bc they think mhj is victim and lsfrm is to blame

hybe needs to take serious action regarding the comments slandering le sserafim, it’s actually so horrible and those poor girls haven’t had a break since their encore.

Lsfrm post for ch week 2 started to slow down around Monday/Thursday of this week

There were just some about they entering the country but those didn't go pass 50k views

Do u wanna take a guess who ignite the hate post about them again, with some even alluding to the members to d"e?