Posts by StelloMomoDay

This is great! I like silly and I like pretty and this might just be the prettiest MV for a silly song I've ever seen. I also love milkshakes and the way they pronounce milkshake. It reminds me of this which is probably one of my favorite clips ever.

This is so bright and happy which is a big part of what attracted me to k-pop after never really being interested in any music for my entire life. Of course it's hard to judge vocals in this type of song but they sound pretty great to me. Their enthusiasm is top-tier and the cow bit is kind of hilarious. A punch to the udder will definitely make the milk shake :pepe-smug:

I like everything this group and sub-group have put out and I almost always agree with Hidden Gems but I think Sunday gets my overall vote. It's close though.

I effing loved Milkshake... and Sunday.

I feel like the end came when the CEO slapped Sika off-camera, but you can hear it on the stream. Terrible.

I'm pretty sure I heard about that but didn't remember who it was. Horrible.

I'll admit the only Purple Kiss song I've heard is My My which I still believe is one of the best kpop Christmas songs.

Swan looks so elegant in this video. The start made me think it was going to be sad but it turned out really positive. It seems this was released almost exactly on her 20th birthday too which is really cool. Her voice sounds so mature. She sounds like she's had decades of experience. Just so much talent.

I'm kind of disappointed that I haven't looked more into Purple Kiss sooner. So far they seem like one of the best at doing multiple concepts. My Heart Skip a Beat is a great girl crush song and I love Nerdy with its brighter pop vibe. I don't know how to classify Nerdy but I really enjoy that too.

I was kind of expecting the Fiestar member but I'm not disappointed with what I found. She's kinda friggin hot to be honest. A little too hot to be so unknown. She knows how to be sexy in a classy sort of way. Those black boots and shorts are lethal. I'd be a bigger fan of the boot trend in kpop if they were all like that.

This is one of the better latin-ish sounding solos I've heard. So many of them go so heavy with it and I appreciate how this one keeps lighter and seems to blend in maybe another style as well. I'm sure I'm embarrassing myself with the way I describe music lol. Also the way she moves is very captivating.

I guess unfornutately there is nothing else to check out except the lone Amore song. It's actually quite good for a zero-budget effort. This solo song is way better though.

Another "xxxUS" group. I find that trend to be interesting. It really does sound like a song from 15 years ago but that's kind of the best thing about it. This brings back feelings of simpler times. It's a love story everyone can relate to.

These guys sound great together. I actually can't even think of another male duo. I'm sure you've had at least one on here somewhere. This could possibly be my favorite vocal performance by a boy group. It's up there anyway.

Their other songs are good but Want You Back is a very clear number one for me.

:meme-i-aint-reading-all-that:

It really is shocking that Korea rated this 12+. I love sexy women and dancing as much as anyone but in a way I feel it distracts from how good this song is. She is super talented. I was reading something on my phone while the song played and I realized I was dancing in my seat just enjoying the vibe.

I like all of her solo songs. Walkin' Alone is so pretty and powerful. New Things is really artistic. I must say that one song stands out to me and that song is Fuck Me. Yes it's for a few different reasons and the title and subject matter are part of it, but holy crap does she ever sound good in that song.

I like how this whole thing is just like someone telling their life story and doing it with a positive outlook. Thinking about her goals and dreams and making them happen.

I don't know why there are so many donuts but they look delicious. She has a beautiful voice and she's a pretty good actress too. You can feel her emotions through the screen.

I thought it was going to be between Zero and The Grand Dreams for my favorite but then I listened to Is Who. It's so unique and charming. I love everything about it.

I love the aesthetics in this video. The colors are so nice and the paper cutout style of the background is super cool. Also she is so freaking cute. She has a distinctive mouth shape that really stands out and draws your attention.

I like finding soloists with bright concepts. I can understand why they don't want to when so many groups do it but it's still nice to see. She has such a comforting voice.

Looking for Love, 0%, So-So, Sweet Lies, and A Good Boy are my favorites (I didn't listen to the OSTs). I actually think I have to say A Good Boy is number one for me.

Excellent choice for the devil's number. I would totally watch a full movie of this. Kind of surprised they put so much effort into the video but I'm glad they did. They clearly believed in the group. The production is next-level. The effects are better than some film studios can do. The actress is really pretty too. Idk if she's a group member or not.

Like a fiya :pepemusic: I love that part and the way they pronounce "stalker." The whole song is really good and matches the video well. It's cool how they kept the horror concept for all of their songs. Well the full group songs anyway. I guess it didn't lead to success in the end but it definitely makes them stand out.

I really like both this song and Where U At. Where U At is my favorite but it's close.

I definitely heard of this group but I don't think I've heard any of their songs. I love how both the song and the video give a feeling of youthful adventure. I got a mostly positive vibe from it but the lyrics paint a much sadder picture.

I think it's funny how out of all the games and activities in the video they included fishing on dry land lol. The rapper at 1:23 has probably one of the coolest voices ever. I was shocked to hear it at first but it's great. I just listened to Baila Conmigo his actual singing voice is even better.

After listening to a few more songs I'm a big fan of Erase Me and Luna. Plus Unforgettable of course. I still prefer to think of it as a happy song though.

She is up there for sure. I've been a big Yuna fan since watching these videos.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like this group a lot. I remember Bye Bye Bye from the previous entry but at the time I didn't check out their other songs like I normally do now.

The chorus is so good. It's like they're putting you into a trance. It's super satisfying when it kicks in after a couple seconds of silence at 2:24. The hair and makeup crew did a great job her as well.

Bye Bye Bye is amazing but I think Da Da Da is even better. I love their simple titles and how they incorporate them so well in their songs. Our Christmas is good too, and while Fly Up High isn't really my style I think it's on par or better than a lot of the ultra popular girl crush stuff.

I love their shoes! (in the video). I feel like it has been a while since I've mentioned shoes but they look so good. Straps can be hit or miss but these are a hit.

They have super pretty voices. I didn't like the guy on my first listen but on the next listen he kind of grew on me. He was good it just took a minute to adjust to that hollow/echo effect.

I will agree with you that their other song shows off their vocals better. After I warmed up to the male rapper though I have to say I prefer this song overall.

I was anticipating an April fool's entry but I suppose it was a crowded weekend with Easter and all that.

This has to be one of the most interesting k-pop songs I've ever heard. Every part sounds so different from the others and none of them are really like anything else I've heard. It all fits together surprisingly well though. It does kind of sound like they're casting a spell on you.

The production is really high quality. As soon as I saw it I was shocked I haven't heard of them before because they look like a big budget group. I love the aesthetics so much, expecially the purple and black outfits. I also can't get enough of hearing how they pronounce "Magic." Reminds me of Secret in a way.

They are great at doing multiple concepts. Aphrodite is another really unique song while Dubi Dubi is much more classic sounding and super catchy. I think Magic is my favorite for just how different it is. I will be looking forward to their next comeback.

She sounds great. I think I see what you mean about the mixing. There are some weird volume issues but I don't notice it that much. It's crazy that she was so close to being in SNSD and f(x). She really was unlucky.

The song itself is really catchy. I like how it sounds like there is just a touch of Latin inspiration without going all-in like a lot of other solo debuts do. Also something about that music box type sound in the backround works really well.

I like most k-trot songs I've heard and Haeundae Beach is no exception. She certainly has that star quality so hopefully she hasn't given up just yet.