Posts by musicqueen

BTS are bullies indeed. I can confirm.

1.They bully the charts and awards.

2.They never leave a chance to trouble kpoppies with their success.

3.Kpoppies fear them because of their immense popularity and power.

4. They have a large group of followers, like any other bully, who will fight their fights for them and never fail to protect them, ARMYs.

5. They dominate the whole system. Even some higher ups fearing them.They are so powerful that a person could get cancelled for doing them wrong at one snap of their fingers.

And last but not the least, they bully everyone's hearts with their charms, good looks, sincere personality, hardwork and.....just being good human beings. Damn I wish bullies like them existed everywhere .:love:

:pepe-toast::pepe-tea:

So true 😭✋

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. Ok, but being bossy or kind of a prick at school doesn't make you a bully. We all had macho boys and badmouthing bitches in our classes at some point, doesn't automatically mean we got harassed by them on a daily basis. Yet, lots of these bullying cases we see lately are about one-time instances of pettiness. If that is bullying, then we all have been a bully at some point in our lives. And if we're all bullies, then it doesn't mean anything anymore.

2. I don't blame the alleged victims (even though I can question their methods) as much as I blame all the faceless strangers and outsiders who join the wolfpack with no afterthoughts.

My comment wasn't on soojin's case but on bullying in general since the comment "you can't blame someone for being sensitive" sounded a bit dismissive 😅.

But yes I do agree that it's annoying how people just jump on the hate train without educating themselves about the situation or forming their own opinions. I hope people have the same energy to call out their own faves if they get accused of something like this. 🙂

I mean, I get your point. People might feel confident enough to come out with their own stories after seeing someone else getting support but you gotta remember that antis will also take advantage of people being sensitive over this situation to defame idols. Its not black and white. Similar thing happen during the MeToo moment too. A lot of accusations turned out to be true but many were false. So you have to think wise.

It's not just being a bitch in school. Being bullied has a large mental and psychological impact on people which even follows you into your adult life. It affects your confidence, your social skills and even pushes people to extreme situations where they self harm or end their lives. I have a friend who was "not so severely bullied" according to people but it made him develop a stutter which he still hasn't lost and people now have another reason to make fun of him. It's a viscous cycle really. And it's not about people being oversensitive it's just someone being a terrible person at that moment.

Although I do agree that our past shouldn't be used to judge our personality now. People change a lot in few years and everyone has regrets in life. It's good thing soojin explained the situation but you can't blame someone for holding her accountable for her past actions if they are true. The best people can do is learn from this, and forgive her if the accusations turn out to be true and move on.

And I say it for all the accused idols not just soojin.

Korea seems to be extra sensitive these days tho seeing all these accusations pop up out of nowhere after the volleyball scandal😬

Also please refrain from using personal insults and bashing. It will only get the thread locked again. Op has made this thread to appreciate and celebrate the success of Life Goes On and we should do just that and not let misinformed people ruin it. I suggest you block the users like I did. Would bring you peace of mind in future threads too ;-)

It's 3rd largest. The second is willow. And if we're talking about falls, HYLT actually had a greater fall on hot100. It went 33-91, that is (-68). LGO obviously lasted on hot100 longer than HYLT so i dont understand how HYLT is the bigger one here.

in bangtan's own words

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:siptear: