☾🪐☽ Σxotics: Introduce yourself!

• Welcome to the ♛ Σxotics Guild ♛ !!! ^^

It's a place where we can share our love and appreciation to Exo and their music, misss them together, celebrate updates, discuss, play games and interact with other users and maybe find other common interests like animes, dramas, movies, books, music...!

So if you are interested let's get to know each other better! Or you can just say hi however you like that's fine!!!

:pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

Be careful not to share personal information for your safety like your address, phone number, real name, photo etc.

• We have our own subforum now!!!

If you want to be added to EXO-L taglist check this thread and comment

• Let me start!!! I'm novemberrain. You can call me november or rain as well :3

I used to listen to mainly rock until I fell into exo rabbit hole at pre-tempo era.

Their music, vocals and performances are what I love most about them. Also they just feel natural, sincere, down to earth to me.

Gravity, she's dreaming, boomerang, fall, hhistory are some of my fav. songs

:lover1:

Red Velvet and Taeyeon are my other fav. kpop artists though Exo is my ult.

I still listen to rock a lot mostly from 60s-90s; for example Bon Jovi, Guns n' roses, boston, bad company, styx, led zeppelin, ac/dc...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I also like to watch kdramas and cdramas even though lately I hardly find time. I most recently watxhed Sweet home, the story of minglan. I recommend them!

And animes! I'm currently watching jujutsu kaisen, attack on titan, promise neverland, horimiya time to time.

I work so I may not be able to active all the time but still you can say I'm very active :D

:pepe-life-support:

I opened an account bc there was too much negativity surrounding Exo in this forum and I wanted to show my love for Exo and appreciate them

:pepe-cowboy:

Edit: Oh by the way I don't have a bias. OT9 are my bias and biawreckers though I have soft spot for some members

• Oooo ok ok I’ll introduce myself. I’m user tic_tac_toe. I got into kpop around 2016 because of duh EXO.

I fell in love with EXO after watching the EXOLUXION DVD clips. In particular it was these Don’t Go and Playboy performances.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like they literally just blew my mind and then I saw Monster comeback and never ever went back. :pepe-life-support:

I love anime. I’m always watching the latest ones! I occasionally watch Asian dramas but these days it’s few and far in between because 3D men just don’t cut it Lbr.

I like to also read a lot. Books. Fanfics. Webtoons. I read them all.

You can always find me in the guild lounge or fighting with someone over EXO being superior. Those are pretty much the only two things I do on AKP lol. :pepe-toast:

• Hi! I'm charli-rob! The Spice Queen/Guild Mod!! I got into kpop in 2014 because of 2ne1, Bigbang and SNSD. I started stanning EXO in January 2016. I started to fell in love with them when I first heard Overdose. I listen to most RV's, 2ne1 and LOONA's music too. I listen to Pop and R&B music and some of jpop music..

“Us ᴡʜᴏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ, ʙᴜᴛ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇs"

kai-artificial-love.gif  

• Hi! I'm charli-rob! The Spice Queen/Guild Mod!! I got into kpop in 2014 because of 2ne1, Bigbang and SNSD. I started stanning EXO in January 2016. I started to fell in love with them when I first heard Overdose. I listen to most RV's, 2ne1 and LOONA's music too. I listen to Pop and R&B music and some of jpop music..

why did it took so long to stan Exo :D

• Hi im user fluffyhairedbaek. My username is inspired from this love me right live~

But ironically you will always find me whining about wanting to see baekhyun's hair styled lol

I went from im a kpop fan and idc about exo to im an exo fan and idc about kpop real quick. Been into kpop since late 2011 and got into exo in 2013!

Wolf was the song that made me pay attention to exo for the first time (i knew of them since pre debut teasers) so i dont tolerate any slander to towards that bop

The song that cemented me as an exo akagae and turned me into a permanent baekhyun stan is baby dont cry after seeing this iconic live. My ears were never this blessed!

Exo set the bar so high for me so like now i cant stan anyone else after them

The vocals and the performance quality coupled with such mindblowing visuals and a golden discography >>>>>> kpop

Okay other than exo, i like to read most. Gaming and watching movies occasionally

My special ability is being able to make any topic be about baekhyun so yes you can literally find my posts on any type of thread :pepe-hehe:

• Hello, I'm jonginmomo, and the name is after my two ultimate biases: Kim Jongin and Hirai Momo (from twice).
    EXO is my ultimate favorite group, I love all of them so much, but Sehun and Baekhyun are my second biases.
    I am a multi who likes a lot of groups, but some of my biases are JB (Got7), WOODZ, Byungchan (Victon), Lee Know (Stray Kids), Taeyong (NCT), Joy (Red Velvet) and a lot of others.
    Besides Kpop, I love a lot of music Genres. I love reading but the last few years I haven't had much time.

I got into EXO during obsession, I know I'm kind of new ;(
    The specific reason I got into Kpop was because of Taylor Swift "Lover" that had that diary packaging and four versions, and I am a sucker for physical albums, so when B75 fans said that she took that idea from Kpop I was like :eyes:
    I went and listened to BP :D I liked them and wanted to get into it more. My suggestions recommended me EXO and their name was familiar so I clicked. LOVED every single song. When watching Love Shot I thought: "ohhh they are actually hot" :angryr:
    Afterwards I watched Love Me Right performance because it was my favorite first listen. I saw Kai's smirk and the rest was history, he had my heart.
    It was a total coincidence that it was during obsession :cryingr:

Legend Lee Know

Edited 3 times, last by jonginmomo ().

• Hi, I'm Elliah! I got into EXO 2013/14 after seeing MAMA performance on TV, they were fascinating to me (someone from my country performed which is why it aired). I became a big fan after Overdose.

I love EXO because they're the full package and I love their albums. Other than them I also like BTS, BP and Taeyeon. I listen to a lot of different songs(not just in kpop but in general), my playlist is all over the place lol. Other interest is playing video games. Recently I've started to put together 1000 piece puzzles, it works good as a stress reliever which I think is important :)

9bed704675346b2296d7f8bf4f7dbb7673cc0412.gifv   40eca24aacd0326eb0b0cba6ff58da5d99f79156.gifv

• I'm user KaiRismatic, I got into kpop in 2014 after being an anime&_manga fan for so many years. I discovered Exo in 2014 and I was just liking their title tracks. I wasn't that interested at the beginning but then Exodus and the pathcodes happened and everything was mind blowing and great about that era and so I decided to stan them and started buying and collecting all their discography. They set the bar too high that I can't see myself stanning other groups as I'm not even into kpop like before. I only care about Exo.

I also like watching movies/series and casually korean/chinese dramas. Netflix is a blessing especially since 2020 with many lockdowns my country is still experiencing!

EXOEXIST - The 7th Album 2023.07.10
    https://i.postimg.cc/TYFk7v3d/letmeinexo-1.gif https://i.postimg.cc/G2XKvZf1/letmeinexo-2.gif

• That LMR live is one of my favorite performances by them :love: It's sooo good!

9bed704675346b2296d7f8bf4f7dbb7673cc0412.gifv   40eca24aacd0326eb0b0cba6ff58da5d99f79156.gifv

• Hi, user lostatsea here!

I'm the babiest of baby exo-ls around here since I got into them only a few months ago. EXO were the first kpop band I've ever listened to and I instantly fell in love with their music, voices, personalities and their mindblowing live performances that are just on another level <3

I'll also occassionally listen to BTS, Red Velvet, Shinee or some NCT units but like others here, EXO set the bar way too high for me to stan anyone else! :pepe-toast:

I mostly listen to alternative/indie rock music though and my all time favourite band is Arctic Monkeys.

Okay coming back to EXO now. My first bias was Kai and the reason I'm even an exol is because I shamelessly fell down the rabbit hole of Kai fancams. Eventually I was completely biaswrecked by Suho, with Chanyeol up there in my top 3, followed closely by Baekhyun.

I read a lot, my favourite genres are historical fiction, good old classics, sci-fi and 19th century romance like Jane Austen and the Bronte sisters. I also love cooking and baking. I watch way too many movies and tv series for my own good. On top of that I have recently gotten into kdramas :pepe-peek:

Random fun facts: I've got three dogs adopted from an animal shelter, I collect postcards and I love watching figure skating.

Thanks for tuning in

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

• Arctic Monkeys AND Jane Austen and Bronte sisters? Taste.

Legend Lee Know

• Hello all, didi here!

I became an EXO-L during the middle of 2019, before the Obsession era. I became a k-pop fan because of BlackPink and Big Bang but I remained a casual listener for them and EXO became my favourite group and the only group that I follow and love the most <3

I'm a busy EXO-l usually as I'm working an 8 hours/day internship and my domain of work kind of requires a physical presence at work, so I'm never in home-office. I'm also a Master degree student, in her 1st year.

Except for EXO and k-pop, I really love watching anime. Some of my favourite shows are : That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime and Overlord, but I watch much more than just these 2.

P.S. My profile photo is actually an older selfie of mine :) .

• Bro omg I didn’t know you were a babyL eye-

• Hi I’m Exo_bunny. My username says it all that Exo is my ult. I first got to know about Exo cause I watched Scarlet Heart. I’m a huge fan of lee jong ki. The mischievous 10th price caught my eye. I found out he was in a popular boy group but I never checked it out. Then one day, I was looking for new music and happened to watch Mama 2016. Exo performed Monster and I was so captivated especially with Baekhyun. I fell in love with him. After that I searched and downloaded every Exo song on Apple and loved them all. I was so hooked and started searching for all their variety and interviews and YouTube online. Exo showtime made me fall in love with the group.

My ult bias is Baekhyun, then Chanyeol. I love vocals. I listen to all types of music but the first thing that draws my attention is vocal. And Exo has amazing vocals. They have set the bar high for me. I listen to other Kpop groups and solos but none of them have my heart like Exo.

I also like Super Junior, Winner, Ikon, Taeyeon, Nct, Dreamcatcher, Red Velvet and Hwasa. I also listen to C pop and Canton pop. My fav Canto singers are Hacken Lee and Eason Chen. My fav C singers are Lay, Jeff Chang and Fei Yu Ching. Western singers, my fav are Maroon 5, Leona Lewis, Adele and one republic.

I love reading but work has been too hectic and busy for me sit down and properly enjoy a book. I occasionally watch Kdrama and Cdrama. I am currently watching record of youth, handsome siblings and brigerton.

I also love watching travel and food documentaries but there isn’t many on Netflix.

I used to be a huge fan of American Idol and the voice before Kpop came into the picture.

• Hello I'm soshilovelife, you can call me soshi.

I started listening to kpop in 2013/2014 when a friend of mine showed me some kpop videos. I've been wanting to take the leap from kdramas to kpop for a while and it was the perfect opportunity. My first favorite groups were SS501, SNSD, f(x), and Big Bang. Super Junior and 2ne1 joined that list on a later date.

As to EXO, I've told this story a million times but I spent 4 years avoiding them: first I was not interested and thought they were trying to ride my favorite girl groups' fame with their dating scandals and later I saw Wolf in a concert video and thought it was too embarrasing to listen to it twice.

In 2016, I gave them a try, seriously this time, after they released Monster, Lucky One, Lotto and all the first season Station singles. A little earlier, Suho had been calling my attention insistently and while playing the game "Find Suho in every EXO video" I felt in love with the entire group. Suho is my bias, because he single-handedly made my disinterest in EXO turned into love and interest, Chen is my bias-wrecker because, well, who can resist that guy, and the rest is there threatening to climb in my bias list but these two rein supreme.

Why I stan EXO? Well they went from zero to hero with me. From that bunch of guys who are too many to count, and are always split in two, they went to catching my interest, and my heart, enough to climb to the ranking of ultimate bias, a feat only SNSD had acccomplished before. They kept surprising me with their skills, devotion and talent, the more I see them. And even if they are not perfect, I still prefer them. Long live EXO!

• Hello, I am Daniel.

I love EXO's music. I was shocked when I came across Call Me Baby, The vocals, The production, mixing quality and everything was perfect. It gave me BSB type of vibe. I instantly searched about them and checked their music out in chronological order. I could see the growth from each album.

Aside from EXO, I am fan of these groups :- SuperM, TXT, SVT, NCT.

I really like to read. A LOT.

I MEAN, It's almost unhealthy. If anyone has really good and thought provoking suggestion, I'm all ears.

Also, I like making music. I think i am good at beatbox. Also, I love studying about different music styles.

I love watching concert documentaries, an avid fan of movies in general if you have any recommendation on Netflix or any other streaming platform, let me know.

I am HEAVILY INTERESTED IN SPACE TRAVEL AND SPACEFLIGHT.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I'm The 101 and I'm basic because I just took my username from the song I was listening to while creating the account when my brain was empty. :D

One of my good friends was a big Shawol and would always try to get me into kpop (I liked Shinee but the rest of what I heard wasn't really my jam), so I was sorta aware of things in kpop and sorry Bambi-bam-beh but I heard Mama and Wolf and wasn't interested in EXO. (Why young The101 did not think Growl was awesome I don't even know.)

But then Overdose. What. Hi. Onboard. Let me pay more attention....and then I was hooked. I fall in love with THE VOICE and I don't care what type of music it is -I can think of voices I love in everything from country to hip hop. However, I do tend to prefer R&B and hip hop. So for EXO, I fell in love with those voices. DO and Baekhyun. What. Then there was the dancing. Then there was the performance. Then they were hot and fun and funny. Come on. Slow jam from DO. THAT WAS MY CUP OF TEA.

:lover2: Then Chen bringing more power. What. Stop. Don't Stop. Yup, hooked. :pepe-simp:

All the turmoil made me love them more because I really felt for them and how hurt they seemed. I felt really connected to Jongin's VLive where he was crying about having grown up with us, because I feel like I did grow up with them, and just like my own friends, sometimes grew apart but still keep in touch. (And yes, I cried too, and I hate to cry. And yes, he's definitely my bias!) So while I still follow EXO, over the past few years I became less active and was already pretty lurker-y by nature. Quarantine life over the past year really took me back deeper with all the time to dig into kpop stuff on social media and so here I am!

Outside of EXO, I'm a NCTzen for many of the same reasons I first fell for EXO (the voices, the music, the dancing, the fun relationships, hot guys.) My bias is Jaehyun, which I know I know still makes me basic, but I really respect the fact that he's such a hardworking allrounder but doesn't get respect for his voice or his dance skills. His voice really rounds out the NCT sound and adds a depth you can hear, particularly when the guys starting singing acapella. And I have a mushy center and felt for him when he talked about the struggle to try and be perfect. And yes, he's fine as hell and when he does this little growl thing or generally acts disrespectful, I just...what.

I'm also a WayZenni. Just know that Kun is the best and I will not tolerate dissent. Outside of that, I wouldn't say I'm heavy in any fandom, although I still have a love for Shinee, but don't think I know enough about them or their inside jokes to really consider myself a Shawol. Within kpop, I like Red Velvet and GOT7 for the music (THE VOICE again - come on, Wendy, Solar, JB...), but I wouldn't say I stan any of them or know a lot about their personalities. I also like K R&B artists like Sam Kim and Golden. Most of my playlist though is probably artists like The Weekend, H.E.R., Janelle Monae and Drake.

Outside of kpop, I love movies and traveling places. I also love reading and writing, as evidenced by how long my posts are, but just never seem to get to it anymore because I'm watching too many really long Chinese dramas on Netflix. :D

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Edited once, last by the101 ().

• Hello everyone, I am user Kireta!

tenor.gif

I became a kpop fan and EXO stan back in 2013 when I came across EXO showtime on youtube and fell in love with the boy's personality and began to check out their music afterwards. I have always known about kpop because SNSD gee was very popular at the time and I use to watch Kdramas as well which led me to become more interested in korean culture.

I use to, and still do stan girl groups more and I really liked 4minute, Kara, Snsd but now i'm currently stanning red velvet and blackpink. EXO is the only boy group that I have ever fallen in love with and they are my ultimate group. Even though I liked them since 2013, I wasn't really involved in the fandom culture and was more of a kpop casual listener until 2018 when Tempo was released. I remember when DMUMT dropped, I was so excited about the album because every track was non-skip and it led me to want to join the fandom culture.

I could go on and on about why I love EXO so much but the main reasons are definitely their personalities (which got me to stan and get into kpop in the first place), their music, vocals, performances. My bias is Baekhyun but I have a soft spot for all members and get bias wrecked ALL the time. Do not ask me what my favorite song and album is because I will list you their whole discography.

Aside from EXO, I occasionally like to listen to NCT, SuperM, Taeyeon, IU, Sunmi, Stray kids, Itzy, and ariana grande.

I like to play video games (LOL, Genshin, Valorant, maplestory) and love watching dramas. Kdramas, Cdramas, Jdramas you name it.

I love eating korean food, chicken, sushi, vietnamese food, BUBBLE TEA ! ! !

db25a29b4c-image.jpg

• What's your LOL rank? :) And on what server do you play?

• This thread contains 454 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!